3 Men Sentenced for Anti-Gay Beating ...

3 Men Sentenced for Anti-Gay Beating in Paris

There are 106 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 3, 2014, titled 3 Men Sentenced for Anti-Gay Beating in Paris. In it, EDGE reports that:

Three men who were accused of beating a man and his boyfriend in Paris last April were sentenced Tuesday, Gay Star News reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Joahua

New York, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2014
Why? They should have been given good citizen awards!

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Jun 3, 2014
Joahua wrote:
Vomit and filth
You're getting worse. You can't even spell "Joshua" correctly.

Let this be a lesson to you, boys and girls. A syphilitic mind, untreated, is a deranged mind.
Christians In Name Only

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 3, 2014
Joahua wrote:
Oh but they were...in your future homeland of Uganda.

In the Western democracies: Prison sentences.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#4 Jun 3, 2014
Christians In Name Only wrote:
<quoted text>
I gather you either have not read all of "Sandy"'s posts or you failed to understand them.

And no, I don't feel better. Because fckhole fundies never learn anything - the last thing they'll ever do is acknowledge that they focus only on certain, buried passages in scripture which flatter their psychosexual problems...while they ignore the far more prevalent or prominent parts of scripture having to do with coveting or with loving your neighbor.

And you're reduced to congratulating homophobic bigots who passively aggressively use the word "lifestyle" and defame lgbt people all the while denying any hatefulness on their part.

You're slow.
Christians In Name Only

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jun 3, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I gather you either have not read all of "Sandy"'s posts or you failed to understand them.
And no, I don't feel better. Because fckhole fundies never learn anything - the last thing they'll ever do is acknowledge that they focus only on certain, buried passages in scripture which flatter their psychosexual problems...while they ignore the far more prevalent or prominent parts of scripture having to do with coveting or with loving your neighbor.
And you're reduced to congratulating homophobic bigots who passively aggressively use the word "lifestyle" and defame lgbt people all the while denying any hatefulness on their part.
You're slow.
I'm as quick as a greased wheelchair flying down San Fran's Nob Hill.

Something I'm sure you can relate to.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Jun 4, 2014
Three Islamic names - tells one something.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#7 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>
I'm as quick as a greased wheelchair flying down San Fran's Nob Hill.
Something I'm sure you can relate to.
You're quicker than a bad case of the sh!ts.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#8 Jun 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Ya. Only one got a prison sentence. The other got probation and the other was under age.
Mugsy

Absecon, NJ

#9 Jun 4, 2014
I'd like to punch that nasty ass [email protected] in the face a few times!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#10 Jun 4, 2014
Why were they more interested in the gay men than in women?
Seems to me they'd just be happy they'd have that much less competition for the ladies... Interesting, huh?
Mugsy

Absecon, NJ

#11 Jun 4, 2014
"The number of reported anti-gay attacks rose in 2013 by a shocking 78 percent, The organization adds that physical anti-gay attacks occurred every two days in 2013."

----------

What do you expect when you force homosexual perversion on people against their will. People fight back!

TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!!!

Panorama City, CA

#12 Jun 4, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
I'd like to punch that nasty ass [email protected] in the face a few times!
Why? You homophobes protest way too much.
I'm a straight chick, and when I think about the fact there are lesbians...
Hey, more men for me.
Hemmer

Providence, UT

#13 Jun 4, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
"The number of reported anti-gay attacks rose in 2013 by a shocking 78 percent, The organization adds that physical anti-gay attacks occurred every two days in 2013."
----------
What do you expect when you force homosexual perversion on people against their will. People fight back!
Hopefully we'll see more people fighting back in America soon!

Panorama City, CA

#14 Jun 4, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
----------
Why?
Why go out onto the streets looking for men who want to have sex with men so you can put your hands on them?
Absolutely

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jun 4, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You homophobes protest way too much.
I'm a straight chick, and when I think about the fact there are lesbians...
Hey, more men for me.
A straight chick!!! You're nothing but a needle d!ck [email protected] that would love to have his penis removed. You queers are nothing but born liars.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#16 Jun 5, 2014
Joahua wrote:
"JOAHUA?" LOL! Let's give the dumb bigot a gold medal award for his wonderful spelling skills.

Santa Monica, CA

#17 Jun 5, 2014
Absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>
A straight chick!!! You're nothing but a needle d!ck [email protected] that would love to have his penis removed. You queers are nothing but born liars.
You homophobes crack me up.
I point out I'm a straight chick, what's the first thing that comes to your mind "dick".
Imagine word association with a homophobe:
Apricot - dick
Yesterday - dick
Woman - dick
Vacation - ocean, no, just kidding, dick
Hockey - dick
Lunch - dick

Santa Monica, CA

#18 Jun 5, 2014
Hemmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully we'll see more people fighting back in America soon!
So, you'll spend more time looking for men who want to have sex with men, and less looking for women who want to have sex with men.
Hmmm...interesting.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
----------
LOL! The furthest the majority of you bigots will ever "take it" is to a computer screen.
Sen Rick Saintstillborn

Hockessin, DE

#20 Jun 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>You homophobes crack me up.
I point out I'm a straight chick, what's the first thing that comes to your mind "dick".
Imagine word association with a homophobe:
Apricot - dick
Yesterday - dick
Woman - dick
Vacation - ocean, no, just kidding, dick
Hockey - dick
Lunch - dick
Rose, you still trying to convince everyone you're a chick instead of a gay man or are you just trying to identify as a woman even though you're a man?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corn Shuckers Weekend Update 6 min Tiki Torch Tommy 3
News Some People Think Starbucks Is Promoting 'Gay A... 11 min Imprtnrd 4
News NOM's Brian Brown Laments Australian Gay Marria... 14 min Imprtnrd 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr RiccardoFire 14,066
News $20m same-sex marriage survey underspend should... 2 hr Rick Perry s Closet 2
News Southwestern Connecticut companies lauded for L... 2 hr Rick Perry s Closet 12
News Anti-gay married Republican quits after he is c... 2 hr Rick Perry s Closet 57
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 hr June VanDerMark 57,913
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 21 hr Frankie Rizzo 29
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) Sat look out below 26,365
More from around the web