Young Man Kicked Out For Coming Out Shares His Story Of Living On The Streets

Feb 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

On winter nights, most have the luxury of curling up on couches in the warmth of a home, but just miles away, families and children are out on their own.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Pure nonsense and propaganda by the left who want to destroy the nuclear family, traditional marriage and Christian Faith itself.
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Vancouver Study through extensive research found that the male gay lifestyle results in a 20 year reduction in life expectancy for male gays. Liberal propaganda is not going to change those facts.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Oliver T2000 wrote:
The Vancouver Study through extensive research found that the male gay lifestyle results in a 20 year reduction in life expectancy for male gays. Liberal propaganda is not going to change those facts.
I've always loved the rather twisted point that some folks (I don't think it's the point you're trying to make, you just reminded me of it) try to make, that god must be against homosexuality because of the increased mortality risk for gay men, usually due to HIV/AIDs.

It tickles me that if god hastes the gays, he does it in a rather roundabout way with lesbians having a dramatically reduced rate of all major STI infections and a higher life expectancy than any other tracked group. Whenever I see some nonsense about god hating the gays, I always tack on "but really loves lesbians" after it, mentally.
Oliver T2000

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Me being gay but still in the closet I can relate to what Max and people like him are facing. We are family but will they still love me if they know? Tell? Don't tell? I am so damned conflicted! I think I'll put on some Patsy Cline and go soak in the tub.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver T2000 wrote:
The Vancouver Study through extensive research found that the male gay lifestyle results in a 20 year reduction in life expectancy for male gays. Liberal propaganda is not going to change those facts.
No need for liberal or any other propaganda to change those facts, merely the passage of time and advancements in the care and treatment of those with HIV/AIDS who were seriously screwing with the life expectancy range.

See: http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/14...

If you actually know what you are talking about, you will see it is by the same researchers/authors as your "Vancouver Study". They figured this out more than a decade ago, please try and catch up to at least the last decade of knowledge.
Telgin

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 1, 2013
 
Good news. Chick-fil-A is going to start serving chin nuts so all the previous protesters will again have plenty to "eat".
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always loved the rather twisted point that some folks (I don't think it's the point you're trying to make, you just reminded me of it) try to make, that god must be against homosexuality because of the increased mortality risk for gay men, usually due to HIV/AIDs.
It tickles me that if god hastes the gays, he does it in a rather roundabout way with lesbians having a dramatically reduced rate of all major STI infections and a higher life expectancy than any other tracked group. Whenever I see some nonsense about god hating the gays, I always tack on "but really loves lesbians" after it, mentally.
Just the facts please. This is all about scientific research and data that has been through a vast array of verification polices and procedures. The findings of the Vancouver Study have been verified by other sources as well.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the facts please. This is all about scientific research and data that has been through a vast array of verification polices and procedures. The findings of the Vancouver Study have been verified by other sources as well.
Gee, I guess all my friends and I, currently in our mid 60's and ranging into the 90s were not counted. I don't know where they got their statistics from, but even through the 80's and 90's, when HIV was killing thousands, I noticed that my circle of friends was only subjected to 3 or 4 deaths of people I knew directly. I have seen this study quoted many times, but I wonder who their test group was. After all, to be fair they would have to know how many homosexuals there actually are, and that number is up to debate still.
Oliver T2000

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I guess all my friends and I, currently in our mid 60's and ranging into the 90s were not counted. I don't know where they got their statistics from, but even through the 80's and 90's, when HIV was killing thousands, I noticed that my circle of friends was only subjected to 3 or 4 deaths of people I knew directly. I have seen this study quoted many times, but I wonder who their test group was. After all, to be fair they would have to know how many homosexuals there actually are, and that number is up to debate still.
The statistics were from a vast sample, not a small circle of friends. The need here is for sound research and accurate collection of data and validation of said data.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oliver T2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The statistics were from a vast sample, not a small circle of friends. The need here is for sound research and accurate collection of data and validation of said data.
But again I must ask, how can they say a "study results in a 20 year reduction in life expectancy for male gays"? That sentence implies ALL gays, not just the ones participating in risky sexual practices. Since they have no idea of how many gays there actually are, much less how many practice risky sexual practices, what is the basis for suggesting a shorter life-span for all gays?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oliver T2000 wrote:
Just the facts please. This is all about scientific research and data that has been through a vast array of verification polices and procedures. The findings of the Vancouver Study have been verified by other sources as well.
Sweetie, it would be bad enough if you were just spouting off while badly informed, but now you are just flat out lying.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oliver T2000 wrote:
The statistics were from a vast sample, not a small circle of friends. The need here is for sound research and accurate collection of data and validation of said data.
moron, didn't you read my first response. I provided you a link to an article by the researchers behind what you call the "Vancouver Study" which proves that you really don't know what in the f*ck you are talking about. Now apologize to these good people and don't do it again.
Oliver T2000

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>moron, didn't you read my first response. I provided you a link to an article by the researchers behind what you call the "Vancouver Study" which proves that you really don't know what in the f*ck you are talking about. Now apologize to these good people and don't do it again.
Your going to make me cry be nice.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RalphB wrote:
But again I must ask, how can they say a "study results in a 20 year reduction in life expectancy for male gays"? That sentence implies ALL gays, not just the ones participating in risky sexual practices. Since they have no idea of how many gays there actually are, much less how many practice risky sexual practices, what is the basis for suggesting a shorter life-span for all gays?
What our little friend keeps calling the Vancouver Study is actually better known as : "Modelling the impact of HIV disease on mortality in gay and bisexual men" ( http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/26/3/65... ). It was done using statistics from between 1987-1992 and unsurprisingly, at the height of the deaths from the AIDS epidemic, the models all showed a drastically shortened lifespan for your average male homosexual. The study, published in 1999 was followed by this, by the same researchers about 2 years later: http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/14...

He was told in my first reply to him that he really didn't know what he was talking about and that the researchers who did the original study proved more than a decade ago that he couldn't even fake having a clue.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oliver T2000 wrote:
Your going to make me cry be nice.
What's the politest way you can think of, to let you know that you are a deliberately misinformed useless useful idiot and given that you completely ignored facts which which proved how badly misinformed you really are and repeated the same falsehood anyways, that would now also make you a liar?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 1, 2013
 
fr Oliver T2000:

>The statistics were from a vast sample, not a small circle of friends. The need here is for sound research and accurate collection of data and validation of said data. <

Please cite your source, with WORKING links.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What's the politest way you can think of, to let you know that you are a deliberately misinformed useless useful idiot and given that you completely ignored facts which which proved how badly misinformed you really are and repeated the same falsehood anyways, that would now also make you a liar?
The pro-LGBTQI mods have prevented me from assisting you in two prior posting attempts, but please note, as I tell you in the politest way possible: the poopchute is exit only.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pattysboi wrote:
fr Oliver T2000:
>The statistics were from a vast sample, not a small circle of friends. The need here is for sound research and accurate collection of data and validation of said data. <
Please cite your source, with WORKING links.
There's a link to the abstract of the study in my post above. He really doesn't know what he's talking about.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 1, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
The pro-LGBTQI mods have prevented me from assisting you in two prior posting attempts, but please note, as I tell you in the politest way possible: the poopchute is exit only.
Sweetie, your anal sex fixation and issues with your own homoerotic fantasies are relevant to the discussion, how exactly?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your anal sex fixation and issues with your own homoerotic fantasies are relevant to the discussion, how exactly?
Projection FAIL.

"How does a waxed naked dude in body glitter make anybody proud?"
-- Steven Crowder

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of67
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Gay/Lesbian Forum right now

Search the Gay/Lesbian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DOJ Set to Fight Gay-Marriage Bans in Supreme C... 2 min passing by 375
Study: Religion No Go-To for LGBs; Suicide Risk... 3 min Jumper The wise 80
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 51,995
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 5 min lides 2,422
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 7 min putie boy 158
Chick-fil-A Vallejo Location Faces Opposition 14 min homophobe sammie 83
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 min lides 2,491
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 15,880
•••
•••