Lesbian couple in gay marriage case p...

Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares for Supreme Court decision

There are 1581 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 24, 2013, titled Lesbian couple in gay marriage case prepares for Supreme Court decision. In it, Fox News reports that:

Big change is coming to the lives of the lesbian couple at the center of the fight for same-sex marriage in California no matter how the Supreme Court decides their case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#301 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a perversion. It wouldn't matter if 100% of the population thought it wasn't a problem...it would still be a perversion.
No, actually it's a natural and God-given trait. Hardly perversion.

The perverse thoughts and imaginings of your own mind are yours alone.

Thank goodness.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#302 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not good to teach the children that gay sex is acceptable behavior.
.
It's is perfectly normal behavior for folks who are gay. It's not normal for heterosexuals. That is the simple truth.

I don't know many folks who discuss sex with very small children, so I have to assume you are talking about kids around puberty.

You can rest assured that, when in a sex education class discussing human sexuality,(or anywhere else) no kid who is straight will be turned gay by learning that some people are attracted tot he same gender, any more than gay kids are turned straight by watching their friends date kids of the opposite gender.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#303 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
. If you want to find out what the truth is you'd have to live to see the results of what SSM will do to the society. It would be too late to save it and what good does it do to say "I TOLD YOU SO".
...
If you really believe that, then explain the exact mechanism that will destroy society.

Will stronger families cause the problem?
Will more monogamy be the culprit?
More secure children?
A more secure elderly population?
Will hearing that a gay person can marry turn a straight person gay? Cause them to divorce their spouse? Abandon their kids? Become addicted to Porn? Flee their church? Go on welfare?
Will a gay person marrying cause straight people to begin wildly fornicating in the streets?

Come on!

We are waiting for the proof that gay people forming strong and loving legally recognized families will cause ANY harm at all, to ANY poart of society.

If you speak the truth, there would need to be some proof, wouldn't there? Just one little bit.

Share it with us.
Face Reality

Union, IL

#304 Mar 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually it's a natural and God-given trait. Hardly perversion.
The perverse thoughts and imaginings of your own mind are yours alone.
Thank goodness.
No, actually it is a completely unnatural act for well adjusted individuals. It may be something that dogs do but for humans who are made in the image of God It's a perversion that your feeble mind refuses to accept because of your deviant mental issues.

If people like you had your way you would declare that homosexual behavior is the more advanced form of love.
It's not those who disagree with are perverse, it's you and your types who attempt to pervert even our laws.
Face Reality

Union, IL

#305 Mar 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really believe that, then explain the exact mechanism that will destroy society.
Will stronger families cause the problem?
Will more monogamy be the culprit?
More secure children?
A more secure elderly population?
Will hearing that a gay person can marry turn a straight person gay? Cause them to divorce their spouse? Abandon their kids? Become addicted to Porn? Flee their church? Go on welfare?
Will a gay person marrying cause straight people to begin wildly fornicating in the streets?
Come on!
We are waiting for the proof that gay people forming strong and loving legally recognized families will cause ANY harm at all, to ANY poart of society.
If you speak the truth, there would need to be some proof, wouldn't there? Just one little bit.
Share it with us.
Prove that you are not lost. Prove that you are not insane. Prove that you are not a full blown liar. Prove that you are not a pervert.
Please share that proof with us.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#306 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually it is a completely unnatural act for well adjusted individuals. It may be something that dogs do but for humans who are made in the image of God It's a perversion that your feeble mind refuses to accept because of your deviant mental issues.
If people like you had your way you would declare that homosexual behavior is the more advanced form of love.
It's not those who disagree with are perverse, it's you and your types who attempt to pervert even our laws.
Yawn. Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.

How's the view over there on the wrong side of history?

Gay marriage is inevitable.
Face Reality

Union, IL

#307 Mar 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Every major medical and psychological organization in the world disagrees with your bizarre views on homosexuality.
How's the view over there on the wrong side of history?
Gay marriage is inevitable.
Prove that you are not two bricks short of a full load.
Face Reality

Union, IL

#308 Mar 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Gay marriage is inevitable.
P.S. Maybe you didn't notice Gay marriage has already taken place.

Maybe you don't realize that just because something happens that is not proof that it isn't a perverted event.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#309 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are not two bricks short of a full load.
from your previous posts, we know you are two years short of parole, soyou opinion on anything is pretty useless...
Face Reality

United States

#310 Mar 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>from your previous posts, we know you are two years short of parole, soyou opinion on anything is pretty useless...
Prove that you are not a reincarnated squirrel.
Give us some proof.
Face Reality

United States

#312 Mar 30, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Banning religion is the only way to stop homophobia
I'd say banning woodticks photo would be more productive.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#313 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are not two bricks short of a full load.
Thanks for admitting that your views on homosexuality are completely out of step with reality.
Face Reality

United States

#314 Mar 30, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting that your views on homosexuality are completely out of step with reality.
OMG lmao as if it would be possible for the likes of you to be able to judge.
sala

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#315 Mar 30, 2013
dfds
sala

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#316 Mar 30, 2013
yeas

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#317 Mar 30, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG lmao as if it would be possible for the likes of you to be able to judge.
Yo have clearly shown your judgement is not acceptable in any society..
Face Reality

United States

#318 Mar 30, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Yo have clearly shown your judgement is not acceptable in any society..
Your photo alone is proof enough that my judgement is more reliable than yours. LMAO

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#327 Mar 30, 2013
Black Mormon Pope wrote:
<quoted text>HERE IS THE THING, when you start off with same sex or gay, you can never get to or end with marriage. Marriage is defined as the union of man and woman, period.....
Except, of course, in an ever increasing variety of states and a large number of other countries.

Hey, not even in the dictionary.

That leads be to suspect that you don't really know what a marriage really is. Why people marry. What a family is. If you enter into a good marriage, someday, I hope you will learn.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#328 Mar 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's is perfectly normal behavior for folks who are gay. It's not normal for heterosexuals. That is the simple truth.
I don't know many folks who discuss sex with very small children, so I have to assume you are talking about kids around puberty.
You can rest assured that, when in a sex education class discussing human sexuality,(or anywhere else) no kid who is straight will be turned gay by learning that some people are attracted tot he same gender, any more than gay kids are turned straight by watching their friends date kids of the opposite gender.
Most people understand that by normal, they refer to evolution and design. Evolutionary mating behavior condemns homosexuality as a failure of the primary goal of evolution. Design condemns homosexuality as a purposeless duplication and worse, a harmful abuse of sexual design.

Smile.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#332 Mar 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people understand that by normal, they refer to evolution and design. Evolutionary mating behavior condemns homosexuality as a failure of the primary goal of evolution. Design condemns homosexuality as a purposeless duplication and worse, a harmful abuse of sexual design.
Smile.
since we have no problem with procreating, actually over population IS a problem, this is not an evolutionary driver for humans.

and there is not designer that anyone knows of. not one shred of proof. no scientific theory for it, not even a scientific hypothesis for ID. why is that? because there isn't one teensy shred of credible evidence for it.

why wouldn't all these supposed scientist put out even a hypothesis for ID, especially if they feel it should be tught as science? the answer is becasue they cannot. they do not have even the first shred of evidence to start even a hyposthesis.

end of the ID discussion....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min RiccardoFire 9,886
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 6 min Space ace 62
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... 22 min An infidude 28
News Roger Hines: Clarity and controversy from the B... 45 min yep 96
News Arizona Supreme Court says gays get equal paren... 1 hr Rigby 23
News In post about marriage equality, Elton John ope... 1 hr Clark 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr TomInElPaso 56,045
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out 3 hr Wondering 18
News Michigan sued after gay couples are rejected fo... 4 hr Pat Robertson s F... 18
More from around the web