Boy Scouts Voting on Gay Youths, Results Expected Soon

James Oliver, left, hugs his brother and fellow Eagle Scout, Will Oliver, who is gay, as supporters carry boxes filled with a petition in front of the Boy Scouts of America headquarters, Feb. Full Story
LA one day

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2013
The results are in and it is the begining of the end of the Boy Scouts.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Actually, the result in the end should be you getting help for your bizarre obsessive-compulsive behavior. Tell us, how many stories have you searched for on the Gay/Lesbian news feed about the Boy Scouts to tell us your one and only thought? I've lost count.
Boss Hog

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Actually, the result in the end should be you getting help for your bizarre obsessive-compulsive behavior. Tell us, how many stories have you searched for on the Gay/Lesbian news feed about the Boy Scouts to tell us your one and only thought? I've lost count.
Go away spooge sponge. The only thing you've lost ount of is the number of people you've infected.
Boss Hog

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 18, 2013
count
LA one day

Corryton, TN

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Boss Hog wrote:
<quoted text>Go away spooge sponge. The only thing you've lost ount of is the number of people you've infected.
True enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... 6 min Jumper The wise 3
Local Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out About Gay Marr... 21 min jwdudley 2
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 34 min Chance 22
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 36 min Chance 39
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 38 min George 1,944
What Kind Of Adult Diapers Do Gay Men Wear? 38 min Pei Wei herman 4
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 39 min Zombie Corpse Rental 49
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 2,995
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 2 hr Reverend John Mcfart 226
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr KiMare 580
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr Christsharian Law 1,367

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE