Exxon to offer benefits to same-sex couples in US

Sep 27, 2013 Full story: NorthJersey.com 32

Exxon says it will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples in the U.S. for the first time as of Jan. 1. Exxon says it will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples in the U.S. for the first time as of Jan. 1. The company says it will recognize "all legal marriages" when it determines eligibility for health ... (more)

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Juarez, Mexico

#26 Sep 29, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a bigot?? You queers are bigger bigots than anyone. Doesn't matter what I say, you'll say that's not special rights, but it is.
1) the obvious, you queers had to have the law changed so two of the same sex can marry.
2) if one of you queers feels like a bitc:h today, you think it's ok to go into the women's restroom. You see nothing wrong with that. Special right.
3) you queers would like nothing better than to lower the age of consent on children.
That's just 3, like you asked. Deny all you like but we know the truth.
You're talking about FAKE identities, your name not real. You're just another lying queer.
Marriage is a special right? Since when?

Never been in a woman's restroom after the age of 5. Your full of shit,

Again, your pulling stuff from the same hole where you keep your head. lord only knows what you have to do when you have to take a crap.

Now give me three "special rights" gays are getting. You can't because they don't exist.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#27 Sep 29, 2013
I shop price, nothing more. What companies do is their business.

" but DO go out of their way to make sure LGBT employees are fully supported, and offer money to help support gay partners, NOT hetero partners, gay partners."

Total BS.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#29 Sep 29, 2013
fr Dickerman:

>You call me a bigot??...<

Yes.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#30 Sep 29, 2013
Dickerman wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy fagg@t. Denial is part of you creatures DNA. Marriage is not a special right, between a man and woman, but it is a special right between two queers. The women's restroom thing has been going on now for months. In California, a queer judge ruled that a queer that thinks he a woman inside, can go into a woman's restroom. Sick, just like you queers. The age of consent thing, you never even denied it, cause everyone knows that's true. If anyone is full of sh!t, it's you, probably from your last sexual escapade.
Go find another bridge it crawl under. Then no one will notice you walking around with your head up your butt. That's where you eat lunch isn't it?

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#34 Sep 30, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you quit denying that you queers get special rights.
The mans too much of an idiot to argue with, you want to name any special rights gays get that straight folks don't. Stupid remaks won't be responded to.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#36 Sep 30, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you quit denying that you queers get special rights.
Not special rights, EQUAL rights. What is so tough to understand about that?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#37 Sep 30, 2013
Florida Gator wrote:
<quoted text>
1) the obvious, you queers had to have the law changed so two of the same sex can marry.
2) if one of you queers feels like a bitc:h today, you think it's ok to go into the women's restroom. You see nothing wrong with that. Special right.
3) you queers would like nothing better than to lower the age of consent on children.
That's just 3, like you asked. Deny all you like but we know the truth.
Number 1, yes, numbers two and three, ridiculous.

NO sane person wants children exploited and molested. As for the restroom flap you are so worried about...that is so laughable. For one, a gay man in a woman's restroom would be as safe as a pillow factory. Second, you have obviously NEVER been to Europe.

I still recall the main train station in Brussels. The restrooms had huge windows, into the station and onto the street. Between the men's and ladies room, there was merely an archway, with a cleaning woman standing in the center for some reason. No Belgians were batting an eye over it.

Same in Paris. the restrooms were side by side, with no doorway between and men and women were wandering freely from one to the other, no one upset.

If this is the worst thing you can come up, I would say your life was pretty perfect.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#39 Sep 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Number 1, yes, numbers two and three, ridiculous.
NO sane person wants children exploited and molested. As for the restroom flap you are so worried about...that is so laughable. For one, a gay man in a woman's restroom would be as safe as a pillow factory. Second, you have obviously NEVER been to Europe.
I still recall the main train station in Brussels. The restrooms had huge windows, into the station and onto the street. Between the men's and ladies room, there was merely an archway, with a cleaning woman standing in the center for some reason. No Belgians were batting an eye over it.
Same in Paris. the restrooms were side by side, with no doorway between and men and women were wandering freely from one to the other, no one upset.
If this is the worst thing you can come up, I would say your life was pretty perfect.
In The city Of New York, where I was born, The LAW is that ANYONE can use ANY bathroom regardless of how it is marked. That is the LAW.

And my fiancee, who was semi-transgendered, always used the Ladies Room, and nobody ever complained.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#42 Sep 30, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE IT.
Send an email to the city health dept. or the mayor's office, or the city council and ask them. I'm not going to do your homework.(In junior high school, and high school, there was this guy named Scott and I did all his homework for 3 years, and boy was it WORTH IT ! WOO-HOO ! IT'S CUTIEBOYS 2NITE !:))

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#44 Sep 30, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're lying. I've never seen that anywhere in NY, Washington, or Virginia, and I travel a lot.
No. I'm not lying. Why don't you email one of the agencies I suggested and ask ? I remember when they changed the law in the mid-80's. And my fiancee was semi-transgendered, and she always used the Ladies Room, and nobody ever complained.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#46 Sep 30, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what you do. Go to a concert or a Professional or college ball game. Wait till half time when people can see you going into the women's bathroom, and let me know how it turns out.
I was at the Hollywood Bowl a few years ago. The lines for the restrooms were incomprehensible. 10,000 people all leaving at once. I was in the restroom and a woman ran in. The ladies' room line was 100 long. The cute woman in the men's room apologized, "sorry, guys, I can't make it!" and she ran into a stall. No one was upset and all had a nice laugh out of it.

The whole restroom thing is actually rather silly, if you think about it. If there are private stalls, does it really matter?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#47 Sep 30, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what you do. Go to a concert or a Professional or college ball game. Wait till half time when people can see you going into the women's bathroom, and let me know how it turns out.
Actually, I have. In 1977, I saw Emerson, Lake & Palmer at Lexington's Rupp Arena with my boyfriend. The lines to the bathrooms were SUPER-long, and as I got closer to the door which led TO THE BATHROOMS, I saw men and women on both lines so I asked which line was the correct line. And people on line told me it didn't matter.

I didn't want to get in any trouble, so I asked a guy to hold my place in line, and since I saw a security guard on the other side of the doors we had just entered, I went and asked him.

I asked the security guard and he replied "Doesn't matter. Use the Men's Room or the Ladies Room. It's too crowded to worry about that now." So I entered the ladies room and it was about 75% men.

And this was in 1977 in Lexington, Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 4 min In Obama Gays Trust 22
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min cpeter1313 3,916
Jade gettn her Freak on 8 min Gerome 1
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 9 min NoahLovesU 1,056
Investigator recommends dropping sex assault ch... 13 min Geronimo 20
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 14 min NoahLovesU 15,455
Pediatrician Won't Treat Baby With Lesbian Moms 19 min NoahLovesU 204
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 41 min NoahLovesU 57,806
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 48 min TerryE 100
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 6 hr Delbert 3,214
More from around the web