Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments (Page 81)

Showing posts 1,601 - 1,620 of1,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not supportive of the LGBT community - that is absolutely true. But attributing to me negative statements about members of that community that I never made is bearing false witness. I am certain you can find plenty to complain about in what I do, say and write without having to invent stuff.
So calling a straight man gay and his wife a boifriend isn't false witness?

LMAO!

What version of the bible do you read?

The one that says lying is fine as long as you do it?

LOL!

What a hypocrite, liar and bitter accuser....
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
So calling a straight man gay and his wife a boifriend isn't false witness?
LMAO!
What version of the bible do you read?
The one that says lying is fine as long as you do it?
LOL!
What a hypocrite, liar and bitter accuser....
So sayeth the Village Idiot! Try to focus. You wrote that I said all homosexuals are promiscuous. I challenged Ken, who jumped into the fray, to show me where I said it. I repeat the challenge to you. If you find it, I will apologize. If not, then you apologize. That is an easy matter to establish the truth about. I either said it or I didn't. As for your sexuality, we have only your word to go by. You are the one who is always making comments to others suggesting they are closet gays. You write it about Joe all the time. Why do you call him Jolene if not to suggest such a thing? And since you clearly believe there is nothing wrong with same-sex encounters, why is it a slur to suggest that you are gay? Will the real hypocrite please stand up!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
So sayeth the Village Idiot! Try to focus. You wrote that I said all homosexuals are promiscuous. I challenged Ken, who jumped into the fray, to show me where I said it. I repeat the challenge to you. If you find it, I will apologize. If not, then you apologize. That is an easy matter to establish the truth about. I either said it or I didn't. As for your sexuality, we have only your word to go by. You are the one who is always making comments to others suggesting they are closet gays. You write it about Joe all the time. Why do you call him Jolene if not to suggest such a thing? And since you clearly believe there is nothing wrong with same-sex encounters, why is it a slur to suggest that you are gay? Will the real hypocrite please stand up!
Its OK, if you want to be a hypocrite, George.

But, it is better for you if you just admit it. Go ahead. Stand up.

You want to set the record about your comments and beliefs straight? OK. Then, let the other guy do so, also.

But, if you place your footprint in this arena of ideas by presenting your wish to maintain a standard of institutionalized hypocrisy, expect to be challenged and then, if you won't yield or al least acknowledge your prejudice, also to be ridiculed.
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
But, it is better for you if you just admit it. Go ahead. Stand up.
You want to set the record about your comments and beliefs straight? OK. Then, let the other guy do so, also.
But, if you place your footprint in this arena of ideas by presenting your wish to maintain a standard of institutionalized hypocrisy, expect to be challenged and then, if you won't yield or al least acknowledge your prejudice, also to be ridiculed.
Just as I thought - you know I never said it and are not man enough to apologize for lying about it.
George

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is just as "OK" if you want to continue being a lying SOS. Ten pounds of it spilling out of a five pound sack is about the measure of you as a man.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said or even hinted that "only homosexuals are promiscuous" as Muddled Way claimed I said and I will apologize to one and all. When you can;t find it, perhaps you will be man enough to apologize to me - although I doubt it. I
I didn't write that you said "only homosexuals are promiscuous."

You repeatedly insulted MiddleWay, including calling him a sexual deviant and a pervert. You repeatedly posted your lies about what you imagine his behavior to be.

Not that it makes one whit of difference in behavior right or behavior wrong to the couples who actually are same-sex, you disparagingly suggest that MW has a boyfriend who knows whether or not MW is promiscuous. It's not the behavior that is the problem, George. It's how you regard people.

You string together a series of homophobic insults through posts #1747, 1756, 1759, 1762 and 1765 and then feign righteous, slandered injury. Then, in the next breath and following sentence, you go right back to the hypocritical insults with the unfounded boyfriend insinuations.

MiddleWay has never suggested that while heterosexually married, he also has a "boyfriend."

That's you, George, and you are full of sicko BS.

Rev. Ken

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
Not that it makes one whit of difference in behavior right or behavior wrong to the couples who actually are same-sex ... It's not the behavior that is the problem ...
... every Bible ever printed states otherwise.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the PRESIDENT of the Leviticus Club?

Jesus said to feed my sheep and to FOLLOW ME! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the PRESIDENT of the Leviticus Club?
Jesus said to feed my sheep ...
... but He didn't intend His sheep to get so fat that they had to band their own stomachs!

And as for your appetite for immorality, that kind of behavior is banned from Leviticus to Romans, from the Old to the New Testaments.

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THIS?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... but He didn't intend His sheep to get so fat that they had to band their own stomachs!
And as for your appetite for immorality, that kind of behavior is banned from Leviticus to Romans, from the Old to the New Testaments.
When will you learn just how much we pity and pray for you and your hardened heart?

I have lost my weight...my HDL is now a whopping 82....so great that I am in the protective range. My A1C is 4.9...not a speck of diabetes. My BP is 90/60 and my resting pulse is 58. I walk 3 to 4 miles daily and this sheep is in great shape.

I finished a half marathon and a 15k in February and March.

I learn from my flaws. When will you?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe, don't "cast your pearls before swine, lest they turn again and rend you." Vernek is a joke. He is one who wrest the scripture to his own destruction. So why bother responding to a fake reverend and even faker Christian?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Thought you reprobate pro-homosexual - even ones who "lean that way" Haa!Haa!Haa!Hoo!Hoo!Hoo! and faux Christians might want to read what the bible warns "bending over backwards" to gain friendship with the world. Besides, Homosexual besides being evil infected have had enough FUN poked at them. LOL!LOL!LOL!

BTW Check out what the CDC says about homosexual promiscuity. You'd never know it from this blog! Uninformed miscretants.

Fear the Right Fear

"Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread." (Isaiah 8:12-13)

The people of Judah were terrified by the imminent prospect of invasion by the cruel Assyrian hordes who had been further strengthened by a confederacy with Judah's own brethren in the ten-tribe kingdom of Israel. It is indeed cause for concern when compromising Christians join ranks with ungodly pagans in opposing those who defend the true word of God, for such a combination seems almost too strong to resist. A modern example is the current collaboration between the secular evolutionists and those Christian evolutionists and "progressive creationists" who oppose Christians who stand for the literal truth of the biblical record of creation and earth history.

This is cause only for concern, however, not for fear! Just as in Isaiah's day, we must fear God--not men. In the coming judgment it will be far easier to explain to God why we had too much faith in His word than too little!

These verses are referred to by the apostle Peter in a well-known New Testament passage: "Be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear" (1 Peter 3:14-15).

Therefore, when unbelievers and compromising believers join forces against those who fully believe the Bible, the proper response is not panic, or submission, or even belligerent opposition, but an implicit confidence in God and His word, accompanied by a gracious "answer" (literally "apologetic") in defense of the truth, given in a meek spirit and in fear only of God. HMM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I can with good conscience consider you a fart-ass and an enemy of God.

From Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil, pg. 344 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41

I love Martin Luther!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggested no such thing so I can only think that in responding to an allegation I never made, you felt the need to defend your own behavior against what others have observed and concluded about it. I don't know if you are promiscuous or not. Only you and your boyfriend know that for sure.
Why would anyone tolerate such things from someone like you, a rotten paunch, crude ass and fart-ass?

From Against the Roman Papacy, an Institution of the Devil, pg. 335 of Luther's Works, Vol. 41

Martin sure did know you guys.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
Thought you reprobate pro-homosexual - even ones who "lean that way" Haa!Haa!Haa!Hoo!Hoo!Hoo! and faux Christians might want to read what the bible warns "bending over backwards" to gain friendship with the world. Besides, Homosexual besides being evil infected have had enough FUN poked at them. LOL!LOL!LOL!
BTW Check out what the CDC says about homosexual promiscuity. You'd never know it from this blog! Uninformed miscretants.
Fear the Right Fear
"Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid. Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread." (Isaiah 8:12-13)
The people of Judah were terrified by the imminent prospect of invasion by the cruel Assyrian hordes who had been further strengthened by a confederacy with Judah's own brethren in the ten-tribe kingdom of Israel. It is indeed cause for concern when compromising Christians join ranks with ungodly pagans in opposing those who defend the true word of God, for such a combination seems almost too strong to resist. A modern example is the current collaboration between the secular evolutionists and those Christian evolutionists and "progressive creationists" who oppose Christians who stand for the literal truth of the biblical record of creation and earth history.
This is cause only for concern, however, not for fear! Just as in Isaiah's day, we must fear God--not men. In the coming judgment it will be far easier to explain to God why we had too much faith in His word than too little!
These verses are referred to by the apostle Peter in a well-known New Testament passage: "Be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear" (1 Peter 3:14-15).
Therefore, when unbelievers and compromising believers join forces against those who fully believe the Bible, the proper response is not panic, or submission, or even belligerent opposition, but an implicit confidence in God and His word, accompanied by a gracious "answer" (literally "apologetic") in defense of the truth, given in a meek spirit and in fear only of God. HMM
You boast of possessing the Spirit, more than the apostles, and yet for years now have secretly prowled about and flung around your dung. Were you a true spirit you would at once have come forward and given proof of you call by sings and words. But you are a treacherous, secret devil who sneaks around in corners until you have done your damage and spread your poison.

From Against the Heavenly Prophets, pg. 222 of Luther's Works, Vol. 40

Looks like Martin got your number too....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Martin Luther

You are spiritual scarecrows and monk calves.

From Instructions for the Visitors of Parish Pastors, pg. 271 of Luther's Works, Vol. 40

THESE ARE GREAT!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can with good conscience consider you a fart-ass ...
What kind of "conscience" has a vulgar-mouthed, white-washed tomb?

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

What an ass you are.

I call Joe joline because he acts like an hysterical old woman, not because I believe he's a closed gay.

I believe he is asexual anyway, just like you.

I also believe you are an emotional knee jerk fundamental hypocrite and I have your very own postings to prove that.

I really don't care what you think, you've proven what you are over the years, a bitter angry liar with no peace.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

You're projecting all over the place Georgiekins, can't you keep your mess in your own religion?

Now run along before someone drops a house on you.

LOL......

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of "conscience" has a vulgar-mouthed, white-washed tomb?
She has a conscience which is more than I can say for you...

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no you're talking about eating PORK.

LMAO..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,601 - 1,620 of1,813
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••