Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments
1,541 - 1,560 of 1,813 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#1708 Mar 26, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you just broke TOS.
Stalking basssturd....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1709 Mar 26, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>Stalking basssturd....
Poor joline, he's going to have a heart attack when he meets Jesus.

Especially when Jesus sees how joline treats the least of his brothers and sisters...

The Mountain Empire

#1710 Mar 26, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame others for YOUR problems.
As he blames others for the articles he posts.

He's innocent!

LMAO....

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1716 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Stalking basssturd....
Just you try it.

"Florida Statute 817.49 defines the crime of filing a false police report. It reads,'whoever willfully imparts, conveys or causes to be imparted or conveyed to any law enforcement officer false information or reports concerning the alleged commission of any crime under the laws of this state, knowing such information or report to be false, in that no such crime had actually been committed, shall upon conviction thereof be guilty.' Filing a False Jacksonville Police Report is a first-degree misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000."

#1717 Mar 27, 2013
Poor poor Joe. Now he is making up fantasy stories....

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1718 Mar 28, 2013
Any "fantasy stories" you report about me can result in "up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000" for you.

The Mountain Empire

#1719 Mar 28, 2013
Now?

He has since he started posting here.

LOL.....

The Mountain Empire

#1720 Mar 28, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Any "fantasy stories" you report about me can result in "up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000" for you.
What's the law if one is in Israel?

We don't need to make things up, we know you.

LOL......

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1721 Mar 30, 2013
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the law if one is in Israel?...
We're not in Israel, but filing a "False Jacksonville Police Report is a first-degree misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000."

On Topix, however, there is no penalty for people who file false reports.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1722 Mar 30, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not in Israel, but filing a "False Jacksonville Police Report is a first-degree misdemeanor and is punishable by up to one year in jail and/or fines not exceeding $1,000."
LOL!!!!.....

You ought to know. You are as experienced as anybody here in filing "false reports."
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1723 Mar 30, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!.....
You ought to know. You are as experienced as anybody here in filing "false reports."
LOL Is that like being a fake Christian calling yourself a "reverend" from a hidden location? What a joke. Give em' hell Joe!
They will definitely need to be aclaminated to it. No substance, just snyde remarks. Wipe that *hit off your mouth "ver!"

Location hidden

#1724 Mar 30, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Is that like being a fake Christian calling yourself a "reverend" from a hidden location? What a joke. Give em' hell Joe!
They will definitely need to be aclaminated to it. No substance, just snyde remarks. Wipe that *hit off your mouth "ver!"
Gosh, Philver!

I thought your isolation paint was about to get dry enough for you to step out of the corner and join the human race. But, there you are again with a fresh coat to block your exit.

Back into the corner you go, Philver,.... where you are the most comfortable and can afford to do the least for yourself and everybody else...

..."ver!"

Rev. Ken

#1725 Mar 30, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT THEW F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? lost it?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1726 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
WHAT THEW F ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? lost it?
Your fingers have their lost their positions on the keyboard.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1727 Mar 31, 2013
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, Philver!
I thought your isolation paint was about to get dry enough for you to step out of the corner and join the human race. But, there you are again with a fresh coat to block your exit.
Back into the corner you go, Philver,.... where you are the most comfortable and can afford to do the least for yourself and everybody else...
..."ver!"
Rev. Ken
Ken, don't you ever feel stupid responding to someone called "feel my groin?" or do I need to spell it out for you? LOL idiot!

Some ver you must be? You wouldn't know a burro from a burrow. That's right one's an ass and the other is a hole in the ground. You missed it.

And you thought you where going to confuse me with your silly diatribe about the "dead sea scrolls."

What Church is it you belong to? I've got a lot of swam land for you to "walk on the water!" God you are dumb!

LOL here and forever at anyone so stupid, gullible and pretentious to call themselves a "reverend." Ken in true Christianity, there aint' no such thing!

LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! HEE!HEE!HEE! Feel my Groin! Please enthrall me with your acumen?

#1728 Mar 31, 2013
HEY GEORGE...you still on here. Do you have Easter Monday off? Going to Sulzbacher tomorrow, FIST MONDAY again. See you at 2 to prepare and at 5-6 to serve. What time can I expect you?

Location hidden

#1729 Apr 1, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ken, don't you ever feel stupid responding to someone called "feel my groin?" or do I need to spell it out for you? LOL idiot!
Some ver you must be? You wouldn't know a burro from a burrow. That's right one's an ass and the other is a hole in the ground. You missed it.
And you thought you where going to confuse me with your silly diatribe about the "dead sea scrolls."
What Church is it you belong to? I've got a lot of swam land for you to "walk on the water!" God you are dumb!
LOL here and forever at anyone so stupid, gullible and pretentious to call themselves a "reverend." Ken in true Christianity, there aint' no such thing!
LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL! HEE!HEE!HEE! Feel my Groin! Please enthrall me with your acumen?
Dear Sgt. Philver,

Sorry I'm so slow.

I'm still trying to get aclaminated to your snyde sense of humor
George

Jacksonville, FL

#1730 Apr 1, 2013
HEY GEORGE...you still on here. Do you have Easter Monday off? Going to Sulzbacher tomorrow, FIST MONDAY again. See you at 2 to prepare and at 5-6 to serve. What time can I expect you?
I am still here. I took some time off as this Forum is toxic to faith and to the Truth. In any case, keep watch for me. You never know where I might turn up although Jacksonville is not high on my list.

#1731 Apr 1, 2013
George DID NOT show up again today.

Location hidden

#1732 Apr 1, 2013
George DID NOT show up again today.
George missed an opportunity.

Today is April Fool's Day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 6 min Roberto 67,966
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min lides 49,494
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 42 min swedenforever 23
Refusal to sell wedding gowns to lesbian couple... 53 min lides 153
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr lides 24,885
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr lides 1,680
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr lides 54,874
Gay Marriage Vs. the First Amendment 1 hr cpeter1313 406
Supreme Court: Was gay marriage settled in 1972... 1 hr lides 542
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 7 hr Dubya 42
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search