Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FITSNews

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Comments
1,201 - 1,220 of 1,813 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2013

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Correction, I'm still waiting for you to even try.
yep

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweetie, are you mad?? No need to get your panties in a wad, Big Bad NoQ is not going to bitc.h slap your nasty A$$ and make you up-chuck all the shit you've eaten all day. Wouldn't want to upset your routine you know. LMFAO
Wow, this queer Ricky must be a piece of garbage. Yep, I do believe he is.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been so busy deliberately misleading posters that you have lost all track of reality, but here's your "character witness".
<quoted text>
Rabbi Isreal Stein is in the Bpt, CT phone book, but only an idiot would look for him under "Benjamin".
What is BPT?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it misleading to tell people that ...
... my source is Rabbi "Benjamin" Stein of Bridgeport, CT?

You've been so busy deliberately misleading posters that you've become lost in your own web of lies.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not worthy of a respone! Speed on your on the "Lost Highway" Hell aint' half full!
LMFAO!

You work for the accuser as shown by your 'fruit'.
Keep doing God's job as judge poorly.

I'm sure He appreciates your willingness to hate rather than the courage to love all as God does.

God is love - the courageous follow the command og Jesus to love all as He has loved us, the cowards hate....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>What is BPT?
Bridgeport but stay away from the roman priests there, just in that diocese there are at least 34 pedophiles.

http://bishop-accountability.org/member/psear...

Viewed by Diocese: Bridgeport, CT

Total Individuals: 34

I don't care what joline's mouthpiece aka one Rabbi, says, there are hundreds who disagree and in the Jewish religion ALL are correct....

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
... my source is Rabbi "Benjamin" Stein of Bridgeport, CT?
Well, it certainly isn't, Rabbi Israel Stein (retired), of Bridgeport Connecticut as you have repeatedly claimed, but not yet proved. Prove to me from whom or where you pulled these "quotes" from.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/05/fed-up-...

There could be MILLIONS on this thread alone.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it certainly isn't, Rabbi Israel Stein ...
... because YOUR fabricated Rabbi, Benjamin Stein, said it wasn't so?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another gay projection of your "special rights" mentality.
Jesus exempts gay people from adultery
Don't take my word for it; sugar
Read it for yourself:
Here's Jesus:
++++++++++
Matthew 19:9> "And I say vnto you, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away, doth commit adultery."
Matthew 19:10> His disciples say vnto him, "If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marrie."
Matthew 19:11> But hee said vnto them, "All men cannot receiue this saying, saue they to whom it is giuen."
Matthew 19:12> "For there are some Eunuches, which were so borne from their mothers wombe: and there are some Eunuches, which were made Eunuches of men: and there be Eunuches, which haue made themselues Eunuches for the kingdome of heauens sake. He that is able to receiue it, let him receiue it."
++++++++++

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take my word for it ...
... no one takes the word of a gay troll.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it was a complete load of crap written by a prejudiced and seriously unqualified clown who went in search of "facts" to support his predetermined conclusion and when he couldn't find any that really agreed with his ugly predetermined conclusions, he tortured a few until they sounded like they went along. But what should I expect from a complete moron who has mistaken some monster for the God of the Bible?
The one thing that stikes me most about "Pro-Blow" HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES like you is the lengths you go to decieve yourself and others. You can't deal with the truth and like a roach searching for cover to his your debauchery when real truth demonstrates how desperately base and filthy it truly is, you deny it again. It is comical and pathetic at the same time.

You claim to be a Christian, yet deny the sacrifice that was made for your sin. You cannot be forgiven for your sin, because you refuse to repent. Then you deny you have sin and lie. Your circular reasoning is transparent as is your "Filth of the Flesh."
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take my word for it; sugar
Read it for yourself:
Here's Jesus:
++++++++++
Matthew 19:9> "And I say vnto you, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away, doth commit adultery."
Matthew 19:10> His disciples say vnto him, "If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marrie."
Matthew 19:11> But hee said vnto them, "All men cannot receiue this saying, saue they to whom it is giuen."
Matthew 19:12> "For there are some Eunuches, which were so borne from their mothers wombe: and there are some Eunuches, which were made Eunuches of men: and there be Eunuches, which haue made themselues Eunuches for the kingdome of heauens sake. He that is able to receiue it, let him receiue it."
++++++++++
Jesus was NOT talking about HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES in this passage. Just like in the last one you posted, you did not understand or at least read it before you responded and posted.

Jesus is discussing Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage. HOMOSEXUALITY was an UNKNOWN Phenomon during Jesus' time because the penalty for this PERVERSION was DEATH. That's why they call it "the good old day!"

If you are married, divorce without Scriptural cause e.g. adultery or fornication, you commit adultery by doing so. Jesus states if this is the case you should remain a spiritual eunuch to prevent this sin befalling you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing that stikes me most about "Pro-Blow" HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES like you is the lengths you go to decieve yourself and others. You can't deal with the truth and like a roach searching for cover to his your debauchery when real truth demonstrates how desperately base and filthy it truly is, you deny it again. It is comical and pathetic at the same time.
You claim to be a Christian, yet deny the sacrifice that was made for your sin. You cannot be forgiven for your sin, because you refuse to repent. Then you deny you have sin and lie. Your circular reasoning is transparent as is your "Filth of the Flesh."
Why is a straight man so concerned about GAY SEX?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... no one takes the word of a gay troll.
Joe, they must have a HOMOSEXUAL HOTLINE to respond to Topix posts dealing with HOMO issues. Skidboy that that we responding to a "Gay (is a lie) HOMOSEXUAL chat blog. I guess he was "blown away" to find it was related to a church. I've seen his posts in other cities so he must be one of the TOPIX's HOMOSEXUAL Rebuttal (pun intended) trolls.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was NOT talking about HOMOSEXUAL SODOMITES in this passage
Well; duh!
Jesus was tortured and murdered in cold blood and nailed to a cross by you straight murderers 2000 years before the word 'homosexual' was invented
Shame on you straight murderers for depriving Jesus the joy of saying your favorite word 'homosexual'!
HIS blood is on 'your' hands; not ours

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
... because YOUR fabricated Rabbi, Benjamin Stein, said it wasn't so?
Sweetie, I made a mistake (which I have admitted and apologized for), you are telling pathological untruths (which you pathetically deny doing despite overwhelming evidence to that effect and have yet to apologize for), I know you refuse to see the difference, but no one else is as willfully blinded as you are....

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Phil McGroen wrote:
By your fruit I know you buttercup, your tree is clearly no good. Your sheep suit wouldn't fool the brain damaged. I have no idea what that beast you have dragged in here is, but it seriously ain't God. I think you ought to be far more worried about your own relationship with God than mine dumpling. I'm not a Christian, but even I know you haven't got it anywhere near right. Jesus weeps every time you post in his name.
Big Boob Babe

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

NoQ wrote:
I'll be short
You're already short, tee hee hee

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I made a mistake ...
No, you made a Freudian Slip, which is too obvious for you to deny, so apologize all you want: it won't extricate you from your own web of lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••