Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

There are 1811 comments on the FITSNews story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Episcopal Drama Rocks SC. In it, FITSNews reports that:

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FITSNews.

Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1164 Jan 28, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD has a little story he tells to folks who get their jollies mocking his fellow mankind:
++++++++++
2 Kings 2:23> "And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head."
2 Kings 2:24> "And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them."
++++++++++
Watch out for she-bears; Mr. Mc ;o|
Once again you suceed in the "copy/paste" in haste only to miss the entire point! HOMOSEXUALS have had enough "fun" poked at them! LOL! Watch for that AIDS filled treasure chest you dip your cup in! The majority of new HIV cases are among HOMOSEXUALS. HOMOSEXUALS are more dangerous than HAND GUNS BUT they are a lot of fun to laugh at!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1165 Jan 28, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you suceed in the "copy/paste" in haste only to miss the entire point! HOMOSEXUALS have had enough "fun" poked at them! LOL! Watch for that AIDS filled treasure chest you dip your cup in! The majority of new HIV cases are among HOMOSEXUALS. HOMOSEXUALS are more dangerous than HAND GUNS BUT they are a lot of fun to laugh at!
Better check again. The rising number of HIV cases involve STRAIGHT PEOPLE! We educated our base.

Location hidden

#1166 Jan 28, 2013
Wishing HIV/AIDS on anyone is despicable.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1167 Jan 28, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
With pathetic humor like that, NO WONDER you hide your location and can only type three letters as a moniker.
But not BUTT, here's some more sophisticated humor to "poke fun" at homosexuals" PUN INTENDED
Two gay gentlemen were walking through a zoo. They came across the gorillas and after a while they noticed that the huge male gorilla had a massive erection. This fascinated the gay men so much they couldn't take their eyes off of it. One of the men just couldn't bear it any longer and he reached into the cage to touch it. The gorilla grabbed him, dragged him into the cage and screwed him for six hours non-stop.
When he was done, the gorilla threw the gay man back out of the cage. An ambulance was called and the man was taken away to the hospital. The next day his friend visits him in the hospital and asked, "Are you hurt?" "AM I HURT?" he shouted, "Wouldn't you be? That big ape hasn't called, he hasn't written..."
Q: How do you know when it's bedtime at Michael Jackson's house?
A: When the big hand touches the little hand.
Q: What do you call a gay bar with no place to sit?
A: A fruit stand.
Q: Why did the gay man get a job at the loading dock?
A: He loved taking deliveries in the rear.
Q: Why do gay men make good linemen?
A: They love penetrating the defense.
Q: Why couldn''t the gay quarterback make it in the NFL?
A: He was too foreward with his passes.
Q: How do you make a lesbian anorexic eat?
A: Put pussy hair around her dinner plate.
Q: What do you call a fart in the men's room of a gay bar?
A: A love call.
POS from SC, grow the F(_)ck up..You are far too ignorant..You're not even worth the time.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#1168 Jan 28, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... and you can't prove that he didn't, but that hasn't stopped you from trying to stone this mesenger.
Sweetie, since you STILL haven't talked your Rabbi friend into coming to your rescue here and confirming your little fables, I say that pretty much proves my point. You've been lying your sanctimonious Christian ass off and you have no shame.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1169 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, since you STILL haven't talked your Rabbi friend into coming to your rescue ...
You're the one who's going down, doggy, not me.

As for the Rabbi, Stein's words speak for themselves to anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see.

this one

#1170 Jan 29, 2013
Joe DeCaro wrote:
You're the one who's going down, doggy, not me.
As for the Rabbi, Stein's words speak for themselves to anyone with ears to hear and eyes to see.
Prove to me that they are in reality Rabbi Stein's words and not the rather obvious sham that they have thus far proved to be, then they might "speak for themselves". Until then sweetie, they are YOUR words and no one else's and you are a pathological liar.

Location hidden

#1173 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Prove to me that they are in reality Rabbi Stein's words and not the rather obvious sham that they have thus far proved to be, then they might "speak for themselves". Until then sweetie, they are YOUR words and no one else's and you are a pathological liar.
Any word from the Rabbi?

this one

#1174 Jan 29, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Any word from the Rabbi?
Just like here, none whatsoever. Maybe I should send him my phone number, Joe swears he gives great phone.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1175 Jan 29, 2013
Rabbis; imaginary or otherwise; have 'no' jurisdiction over Episcopalians
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1176 Jan 29, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
POS from SC, grow the F(_)ck up..You are far too ignorant..You're not even worth the time.
I am far to intelligent to run from HOMOSEXUAL B/S ARTIST who call evil ... GOOD. THIS TOO is an ABOMINATION. Since you hide your location, and cower like the coward you are, go slither back into the dark closet with the other mice, rats, vermin and roaches where you belong. Drink deeply out of the sludge of humanity but keep it to yourself. To use a Biblical phrase "Get the hence, Satan!"
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1177 Jan 29, 2013
Wishing HIV/AIDS on anyone is despicable.
It's kink of like saying to a woman, don't bleed on my shoes! Don't! HIV/AIDS is a natural consequence of a sinful life. "The wages of sin is death." But, why point out the obvious if it's true?
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1178 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>Better check again. The rising number of HIV cases involve STRAIGHT PEOPLE! We educated our base.
Apparently not as educated as you claim or belie yourself. But then again, neither are any of your comments especially when faced with the facts. According to the CDC the highest number of NEW STD and HIV/AIDS cases are among the SINFUL HOMOSEXUAL population which are either too young and probably too stupid to recognize or care about the risk. Caveat emptor!

Simply denying the fact or parsing phrases to skirt the facts is merely disengenous and blind. HOMOSEXUALITY is merely SIN! When a church or any group of people give SIN a pass, they are no longer the "church" or the "called out" but a collection of misfits, freaks, and perverts who want to do as they please an claim redemption. Repent and turn from your sin and then you can receive forgiveness. Otherwise you're just wistling "Dixie!"

Hugs and Kisses XOXO!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1179 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kink of like saying to a woman, don't bleed on my shoes! Don't! HIV/AIDS is a natural consequence of a sinful life. "The wages of sin is death." But, why point out the obvious if it's true?
Yeah?

Try telling that bogus argument to a hemopheliac.

this one

#1180 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not as educated as you claim or belie yourself. But then again, neither are any of your comments especially when faced with the facts. According to the CDC the highest number of NEW STD and HIV/AIDS cases are among the SINFUL HOMOSEXUAL population which are either too young and probably too stupid to recognize or care about the risk. Caveat emptor!
Simply denying the fact or parsing phrases to skirt the facts is merely disengenous and blind. HOMOSEXUALITY is merely SIN! When a church or any group of people give SIN a pass, they are no longer the "church" or the "called out" but a collection of misfits, freaks, and perverts who want to do as they please an claim redemption. Repent and turn from your sin and then you can receive forgiveness. Otherwise you're just wistling "Dixie!"
Hugs and Kisses XOXO!
Sweetie, you do realize that a couple in a monogamous same sex relationship have the exact same risk of sexually transmitted diseases as a monogamous opposite sex relationship, don't you? If they didn't bring one with them, they aren't going to spontaneously combust later. If you want to cut the risks, encourage homosexuals into monogamy, not self-loathing in the name of God's love.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1181 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
I am far to intelligent
Delusions of grandeur is a characteristic of Schizophrenia
Perhaps it is time for an episode?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#1182 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs and Kisses XOXO!
Malarky!!!!
You're putting yourself at risk by playing the stupid card; sugar
AIDS in the heterosexual population for 129 years; since 1884
AIDS in the gay population for only 32 years; since 1981
http://www.thebodypro.com/content/art48854.ht...

this one

#1183 Jan 29, 2013
Phil McGroen wrote:
I am far to intelligent...
Now there is a statement that screams for itself. Let us know when you get there sweetie, but just a hint, you're nowhere close as you imagine.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1184 Jan 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you do realize that a couple in a monogamous same sex relationship have the exact same risk of sexually transmitted diseases as a monogamous opposite sex relationship, don't you? If they didn't bring one with them, they aren't going to spontaneously combust later. If you want to cut the risks, encourage homosexuals into monogamy, not self-loathing in the name of God's love.
Amen and Amen!
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#1185 Jan 29, 2013
Sick Dick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Now there is a statement that screams for itself. Let us know when you get there sweetie, but just a hint, you're nowhere close as you imagine.
Oh, yeah, you are the real "Rocket Scientist!" Cheap shots and bogus, meaningless arguments are the epitome of your snide comments. A sharp tounge is not indicative of a sharp mind. Ask anyone who has a mother-in-law. Your contributions are at best the worst kind of sophic tripe which is the basis of your twisted beliefs

HOMOSEXUALS like your ilk want to stand up on some pseudomorality play trying to deny the dispicable SEX ACTS in which HOMOSEXUALS engage and then protray them a "just like everyone else." They even to as far a calling is "LOVE" How sweet, but it's LUST not LOVE. HOMOSEXUALS are not like "everyone else" they suck *ick and take it up the *ss! It's not complicated merely the "filth of the flesh" or as the "Rainbo-SKID boy" says "nitty-gritty." What a pun!

You challenge me about the WORD of GOD and ignore it as if you controlled the situation by saying that it's my interpretation. How utterly dishonest and dispicable on your part. I see through your lies to others and especially to yourself.

Go find some other non church related blog to discuss whether "Crisco," "Butter" of "Vaseline" are best for ANAL SEX. I'll even stop you before you make a snide remark about this line of discussion, I have been forced to work with PRACTICING SODOMITES like yourself who discuss this like they were reading out of WOMAN'S Day or something. I will alway be willing to stand up an say that HOMOSEXUALITY and PRACTICING SODOMITES are disgusting and an affront to anything descent and honorable.

Reading your pathetic reasoning further reinforces the pervasaviness of the "filth of the flesh" which IS HOMOSEXUALITY. You swallow any supposition that HOMOSEXUALITY is acceptable to GOD. It would be laughable were it not so dishonest and pathetic.
Contridiction is not an argument it's merely a contrary viewpoint!

LOL and "Wipe that *hit off your mouth!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay Activists Plan Inaugural 'Queer Dance Party... 5 min guck fays 15
News DeGeneres says her show is no place for anti-ga... 18 min EdmondWA 297
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Respect71 44,058
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr carter county res... 23,996
JADE is DEAD 1 hr Festus 3
Tomorrow... 1 hr Donald Rocks 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Sceptical-Mal 4,978
More from around the web