Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#233 Nov 14, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already seen you hypocrisy in the Topix Political forums, so stop pretending to be a Christian when you post here.
<quoted text>
... because of the slander from people like you back in the days of the apostles.
Well HANK...what do you make of this?

Romans 2:1

New International Version (NIV)
Godís Righteous Judgment

2 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#234 Nov 15, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
... You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
We've already seen your hypocrisy in the Topix Political forums, so stop pretending to be a Christian when you post here.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#235 Nov 15, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already seen your hypocrisy in the Topix Political forums, so stop pretending to be a Christian when you post here.
At least you don't pretend, there's nothing Christian about you....

#236 Nov 15, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
I have on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD when dealing with you...Ephesians 6.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#237 Nov 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I have on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD when dealing with you ...
... in a plus size and only on this forum, otherwise you revert to your regenerate self on the other Topix topics.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#238 Nov 15, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
in a plus size and only on this forum, otherwise you revert to your regenerate self ...
Make that "unregenerate self" ...

#239 Nov 15, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... in a plus size and only on this forum, otherwise you revert to your regenerate self on the other Topix topics.
I haven't been in a plus size for a long time...Size 12 these days. But only some kind of fphucking jackarse would comment about a woman's size.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#240 Nov 16, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
How very un-christian of you. Do you also make snap judgments and rude comments about your sisters in Christ in the next pew, if they are plus sized?

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#241 Nov 16, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Um dear, you do realize that everything I've written here is STILL here don't you? All one need do is go back and see for themselves that in fact I have answered your little question. All you've been doing since is whine about my answer.
<quoted text>"Nowhere does he tell them that these other gods do not exist, he tells them these other gods are false, not the same thing."
Unlike yourself dear, I do not need the Bible to be rewritten to prove my point, it already proves it.
You are avoiding the question gee wonder why ?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#242 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>I haven't been in a plus size for a long time...Size 12 these days. But only some kind of fphucking jackarse would comment about a woman's size.
You were the one who said you wear size FULL ARMOR; of course, when you're cursing out posters on the Politix forums you don't bother quoting scripture, so why play the hypocrit here?

#243 Nov 16, 2012
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
How very un-christian of you. Do you also make snap judgments and rude comments about your sisters in Christ in the next pew, if they are plus sized?
HE IS A PRETTY SICK LITTLE PHYCKER ISN'T HE? It is a pitiful sight indeed.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#244 Nov 16, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
... avoiding the question gee wonder why ?
Rick ran out of lies pages ago, so he called in his "B" Team to cover his retreat from the thread with his tail between his legs.

“For this reason...”

#245 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>I haven't been in a plus size for a long time...Size 12 these days. But only some kind of fphucking jackarse would comment about a woman's size.
Maybe it was a reference to the size of your overbearing personality?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#246 Nov 17, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
An exageration is a lie, so you are still a liar.
What have I supposedly exaggerated? You have contributed more than 24,000 posts muffin, if you told someone that they were doing something inappropriate in the eyes of your choice of religious beliefs and by extension God in roughly 9% of them, you would easily be into the thousands, EXACTLY as I said. And when you consider that virtually all of your posts to me contain at least one thought in that vein, you're off to a pretty good start.

this one

#247 Nov 17, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
You are avoiding the question gee wonder why ?
What part of what's already in the Bible on the subject is enough proof for me aren't you getting?

this one

#248 Nov 17, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
Rick ran out of lies pages ago, so he called in his "B" Team to cover his retreat from the thread with his tail between his legs.
Wishful thinking on your part. I have a life that doesn't always allow for spending time helping you prove yourself a damned fool, dear. Sorry.

“For this reason...”

#249 Nov 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What part of what's already in the Bible on the subject is enough proof for me aren't you getting?
Once again I copy the question you keep avoiding below. Lets see if you can give a direct answer this time
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets put it another way.
Pretend you are God (that shouldn't be hard for you).
The isrealites are worshiping what they think are other gods but are really not gods at all.
You want them to stop doing that so you tell your servant who is writing scripture to tell them to not do it.
What would you say? How would you have put it?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#250 Nov 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I have a life that doesn't always allow for spending time helping you prove ...
... that you return to these threads like a dog returns to its vomit (Proverbs 26:11).

And you don't have a life: you have an agenda.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#251 Nov 18, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
What part of what's already in the Bible ...
Rick in Kansas wrote:
What have I supposedly exaggerated?...
More than clueless, but unfortunately there's no Topix icon for deliberate ignorance.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#252 Nov 18, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't have a life: you have an agenda.
LMAO!

Pot calling joline AGAIN.

Don't you have to run to the chancery for mass?

Hypocrite....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 18 min yehoshooah adam 11
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 54 min NorCal Native 1,018
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 54 min Ratloder the scum 1,998
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,106
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... 2 hr Jumper The wise 8
Sweden scales back submarine hunt 2 hr Jumper The wise 3
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 2 hr Jumper The wise 16
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 2 hr Jumper The wise 37
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1,538
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 160
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 5 hr Pattysboi 33

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE