Mayors back LGBT groups, reject parades

Mar 17, 2014 Full story: WAPT-TV Jackson 15

The mayors of two major cities have opted out of marching in their cities' St. Patrick's Day parades, in what they call a show of support for gay groups that have historically been excluded from the events.

Full Story
LingLing

London, UK

#1 Mar 17, 2014
St Patrick's day is about the patron saint of Ireland, not phaggots.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Mar 17, 2014
What the two mayors show is a lack of support for veterans.
jake diamond

London, UK

#4 Mar 17, 2014
This is not right. What do homosexuals have to do with the patron saint of pikey roofers?
Basta

Dublin, CA

#7 Mar 17, 2014
Wondering wrote:
Hey oh great ignorant one but there are tens of thousands of gay veterans moron ! I guess they don't count ? Now who is showing a lack of support for veterans idiot ! Gays have just as much right to be in the parade as any other decent human being !
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 17, 2014
Wondering wrote:
You stupid filth.

Sexually sick homophobes are on the way out. These politicians are making that clear even to slow learners such as yourself.

And the veterans aren't objecting to having firefighter or police or schools or lgbt people marching as such in the St P Day parades.
Basta

Dublin, CA

#10 Mar 17, 2014
Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of them can march as veterans just like everyone else. They just can't fly gay flags, wear chaps with their asses hanging out, etc. That's not what this parade is for. They have gay parades to flaunt their queerness in.
Sorry but the gay population and their organizations are also tax paying citizens and should have every right to march in a "Public" parade as long as it's done in a tasteful manner ! All Americans should have the same rights and that includes the gay population ! You simply hate gays and your obvious predigests are shining through ! The mayor did the right thing not to show bias !
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#11 Mar 18, 2014
Basta wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey oh great ignorant one but there are tens of thousands of gay veterans moron ! I guess they don't count ? Now who is showing a lack of support for veterans idiot ! Gays have just as much right to be in the parade as any other decent human being !
Gay were invited to march as veterans, they refused. They also couldn't produce more than one questionable gay veteran. They wanted to do the offensive gay pride thing instead. They hold gay pride parades for that.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Mar 18, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay were invited to march as veterans, they refused. They also couldn't produce more than one questionable gay veteran. They wanted to do the offensive gay pride thing instead. They hold gay pride parades for that.
We know you are merely sexually sick, you lying sack.

Lots of groups march in the St P Day parades with some identification other than just Irish.

This is just another pogrom you want and won't get, you filth.
rock white

Craigavon, UK

#13 Mar 18, 2014
if perverts are allowed to parade with banners, then bring on the Nazi, el quaeda,shining path, farc and all the rest , because there is no difference.

queers are paedos, and disease spreaders, therefore dangerous to society, so all the same.

you cannot pick and choose between filth.

if they come down on smokers and drinkers, then come down on the faggots and slappers as well.

why should the ordinary non pervert pay extra for those maggots in health dues.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 18, 2014
rock white wrote:
if perverts are allowed to parade with banners, then bring on the Nazi
So you're saying you're a homosexual nazi with rickets who wants to march with everyone else.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#16 Mar 18, 2014
Fundies R Mentally ill wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of groups march in the St P Day parades with some identification other than just Irish.
Yes, they do, but they can't wear their gay t-shirts and carry their rainbow flags.
Are gay veterans ashamed of being just veterans? I think just as many gay people were opposed to this 'gay pride' stunt.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I think just as many gay people were opposed to this 'gay pride' stunt.
Where are these lgbt people who are opposed? Besides in the recesses of your sick, deluded mind?

I guess you think it's only str8 people now who object to the bigotry of the parade organizers, since even you know, as removed from reality as you are, that the mayor and other politicians and corporations are avoiding the bigoted parade.

And are you saying that police who march in the parade as police are somehow ashamed of being just Irish? Because that's your cracked logic, you stupid bigot.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Mar 18, 2014
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in these parades are actually Irish.
Well you're not a very bright troll, because a lot of Irish politicians and Irish citizens come over to participate. But the point you were making was addled, anyway, besides the obvious refutation I have provided to your witless noggin.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Mar 18, 2014
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
Churchill
Well you should dig him up and tell him that, troll, because that has nothing to do with the simple factual statement I posted, which prompted a blitz of self contradicting, uninformed nonsense from you.
Fundies R Mentally ill

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Mar 18, 2014
Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
The RAF should not have bombed Germany on 3rd September 1939.
It should have reduced Dublin to rubble - like Desden, Hamburg and Cologne.
Your stream of consciousness suggests a fugue state. And I don't mean in the church music sense, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 7 min Fa-Foxy 7
ACLU revises gay marriage suit to raise new claims 11 min Fa-Foxy 6
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 29 min barry 742
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 21
Is NE Jade a Top or Bottom? 1 hr Caleb 2
How Often Does NE Jade Get Fisted? 1 hr Caleb 2
Does NE Jade Spit or Swallow? 1 hr Caleb 2
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 44
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,582
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,976