A Father Travels to Daughter's Same-Sex Marriage and Finds Understanding

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: EDGE 26

As part of its "Find Yours" campaign, Expedia.comA introduced a video, titled "Find Your Understanding," that follows a father's journey, both literal and figurative, as he deals with conflicting emotions relative to his lesbian daughter's same-sex marriage.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2012
The video:

&fe ature=youtu.be

Wonderful!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#2 Oct 4, 2012
snyper wrote:
The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ThzdsnXeE28XX&feature=you tu.be
Wonderful!
I actually teared up a bit...that was beautiful.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Well, very moving.
Cletus

Cedar Hill, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2012
The father should've done the right thing and disowned the daughter when she turned lesbo.

Montreal

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Cletus wrote:
The father should've done the right thing and disowned the daughter when she turned lesbo.
Your father should have done the right thing and pleaded your mother to get an abortion.
Cletus

Cedar Hill, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Your father should have done the right thing and pleaded your mother to get an abortion.
You are being rude and mean!!!
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Cletus wrote:
What are the radical separtists doing here?

Montreal

#9 Oct 6, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>You are being rude and mean!!!
I'm just giving you back what you give to others.
No one wants the "presents" you drop all over these threads.
Cletus

Cedar Hill, TX

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just giving you back what you give to others.
No one wants the "presents" you drop all over these threads.
Here's a pearl of wisdom...Homosex is perverse and deviant!!!

Montreal

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a pearl of wisdom...Homosex is perverse and deviant!!!
Here is fact, it's natural in life, it happens that people are gay, you can't stop it. No matter how many lies you spread, you will never be able to erase homosexuality.

Why don't you go back to thinking of child sex and leave us out of it. 94% of child molesters and pedophiles are heterosexual men. You must be one of them; stay away from the children.
Cletus

Cedar Hill, TX

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is fact, it's natural in life, it happens that people are gay, you can't stop it. No matter how many lies you spread, you will never be able to erase homosexuality.
Why don't you go back to thinking of child sex and leave us out of it. 94% of child molesters and pedophiles are heterosexual men. You must be one of them; stay away from the children.
I realize a small percentage of the population Choose to be gay but that don't make it natural, it's still perverse and deviant.
gookmal

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Oct 6, 2012
I hope the father can convince his defective homosexual daughter to try to stay away from little girls.
How heartbreaking it must be for parents to see how they failed when one of their kids decides to become a queer sex pervert-child-molester.
Homer

Cedar Hill, TX

#14 Oct 6, 2012
gookmal wrote:
I hope the father can convince his defective homosexual daughter to try to stay away from little girls.
How heartbreaking it must be for parents to see how they failed when one of their kids decides to become a queer sex pervert-child-molester.
I raised my children right and they know better than to turn queer, it's sad other parents don't do the same!!!

Montreal

#15 Oct 6, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>I realize a small percentage of the population Choose to be gay but that don't make it natural, it's still perverse and deviant.
You can believe it's a choice all you want, you're not fooling anyone who knows the truth.
And now you're using multiple accounts to agree with yourself...that's nice.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Oct 7, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe it's a choice all you want, you're not fooling anyone who knows the truth.
And now you're using multiple accounts to agree with yourself...that's nice.
Trolls do that all the time.

It's going to get uglier as we get closer to the November election.

Keep your cool.

Montreal

#18 Oct 7, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of Pedophiles that molest little boys are Fa$$ots, Queer Pedophiles. Smoke that in your gay pipe, fa$$ot
NoQ, it's not okay to think these things. You should go seek mental help like many other pedophiles do. Did you know that they have a drug that can minimize the amount of sexual desire you have? I think that would be best for you, you won't be able to hurt the children anymore.

Montreal

#19 Oct 7, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls do that all the time.
It's going to get uglier as we get closer to the November election.
Keep your cool.
I can't wait...

-_-

Palm Springs, California

#20 Oct 7, 2012
Cletus wrote:
Your mother should have done the right thing when she met your sperm donor, some transient in a back alley, and given him head and merely spit you out, instead of accepting his vile devil juice into her well used lady hole. If she had given him head, she could have spit you out onto the filthy street where you belong.

Palm Springs, California

#22 Oct 7, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I raised my children right and they know better than to turn queer, it's sad other parents don't do the same!!!
If your kids turn out like you, are they also going to be cowardly little bitches who are too timid to register, or use the same name more than once? Great role model, there, Cletus.
Cletus

Irving, TX

#23 Oct 7, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>If your kids turn out like you, are they also going to be cowardly little bitches who are too timid to register, or use the same name more than once? Great role model, there, Cletus.
Alas, Chick fil a is closed today, perhaps I'll see if I can find some cactus cake instead:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukip candidate: 'Gay donkey tried to rape my ho... 28 min bog trottin beggars 43
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 50 min KirkW 11
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Poof1 5,135
NE Jade Christmas Party 1 hr Prancer 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof1 6,016
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr serfs up 3,003
FDA: Gay, bisexual men able to donate blood 7 hr Ozark Dude 14
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 9 hr Lars 68,586
More from around the web