What's missing from pro-gay marriage TV ads? Gays

Sep 26, 2012 Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane 282

President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney are pitching to college students and working-class voters in Ohio less than a week before early voting kicks off in the critical Midwestern state.

Full Story

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#266 Oct 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as you ignore the analysis of the case that is...
it infringes on the state's rights to control benefits IT pays...that's the logic of the cases bucko...
if you understood, you wouldn't be prattling on and on about FEDERAL WAGES.
Yes, STATE benefits, NOT federal benefits.

STATE benefits. NOT federal benefits.

The state DOES NOT pay social security, medicare, military benefits, VA benefits, etc, etc, etc.

So the state will have the right to control the benefits the STATE pays.

The federal govt will have the right to control the benefits the FEDERAL governmnet pays, like social security, medicare, military benefits, VA benefits, etc, etc, etc.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#267 Oct 5, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about post-DOMA, when the military will have to recognize married same-sex servicemembers.
DUH!!
Yes, wishful thinking. Look, "servicemembers" is two words, always was. Don't know what it is in the gay dictionary though.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#268 Oct 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, wishful thinking. Look, "servicemembers" is two words, always was. Don't know what it is in the gay dictionary though.
If the federal govt has to recognize married same-sex couples, that will apply to the military as well.
Ernst Rohm

Pittsfield, MA

#269 Oct 5, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Try google, it's a simple tool for a simple tool.
You have a lot in common.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#270 Oct 5, 2012
Ernst Rohm wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot in common.
I understand that Google has access to millions of names, and you have used almost every one on here at least once.

You might want to glance at Roget's thesaurus, Coward:
catififf, craven, cur, dastard, gutless, malingerer, poltron, rabbit, recreant, skulker, to name a few.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#271 Oct 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that Google has access to millions of names, and you have used almost every one on here at least once.
You might want to glance at Roget's thesaurus, Coward:
catififf, craven, cur, dastard, gutless, malingerer, poltron, rabbit, recreant, skulker, to name a few.
It's amusing that an anonymous person, you, would be so bothered by what other people choose to call themselves. Your stigma is showing. I bet you're subject to frequent little hissy fits.
Ernst Rohm

Pittsfield, MA

#272 Oct 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that Google has access to millions of names, and you have used almost every one on here at least once.
You might want to glance at Roget's thesaurus, Coward:
catififf, craven, cur, dastard, gutless, malingerer, poltron, rabbit, recreant, skulker, to name a few.
That's a mighty big family ya got there boy. Are they all aspiring baby bottom fluffers like you?
Ernst Rohm

Pittsfield, MA

#273 Oct 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusing that an anonymous person, you, would be so bothered by what other people choose to call themselves. Your stigma is showing. I bet you're subject to frequent little hissy fits.
LOL! You should of been around the day chick-fil-a had the big draw for the rally. Poor curteese was rompin and stompin at every post in his direction. It honostly was like dealing with an infantile hissy fit taking the child home from the arcade. Then after their gay rally was a complete flounder Curty was gone for a week.
Too funny.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#274 Oct 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
It's amusing that an anonymous person, you, would be so bothered by what other people choose to call themselves. Your stigma is showing. I bet you're subject to frequent little hissy fits.
Do you ever offer valid arguments on the topics, or are you simply here to troll?

Personally, I think you lack the mental capacity to offer a rational argument about much of anything.
Ernst Rohm

Pittsfield, MA

#275 Oct 7, 2012
Homosexuals complain it's none of your business and ya know something? They were right. Until they invaded schools, Disney, Boy Scouts, allow children to use hormone injections, disfigure their own bodies, etc etc etc.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#276 Oct 7, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do you ever offer valid arguments on the topics, or are you simply here to troll?
2. Personally, I think you lack the mental capacity to offer a rational argument about much of anything.
1. Justice Dumbass, your post here is a perfect example of trolling. Lots of words, off topic and zero content. You'll never change.
2. You are incapable of thought, but if you could, I wouldn't care what you thought.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#277 Oct 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Justice Dumbass, your post here is a perfect example of trolling. Lots of words, off topic and zero content. You'll never change.
2. You are incapable of thought, but if you could, I wouldn't care what you thought.
Now you're actually having conversations with yourself. That is quite scary. Do you have sex with yourself also? No one else will, even your blow up doll threw herself onto a sharp point to escape by flying around the room backwards till she crumpled into a sad heap.
Cletus

Forney, TX

#278 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're actually having conversations with yourself. That is quite scary. Do you have sex with yourself also? No one else will, even your blow up doll threw herself onto a sharp point to escape by flying around the room backwards till she crumpled into a sad heap.
Does your family approve of your decision to turn queer?

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#279 Oct 8, 2012
Cletus wrote:
<quoted text>Does your family approve of your decision to turn queer?
Did you mother's family approve of her mating with an ape..your dad?
Cletus

Forney, TX

#280 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Did you mother's family approve of her mating with an ape..your dad?
You are being rude and mean!!!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#282 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're
Your sexual preference is not your only disorder. I don't care what you think.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#283 Oct 8, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Did you mother's family approve of her mating with an ape..your dad?
Cletus has one up on your dumbass, he knows you're gay. You know nothing about his family. You lose.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#285 Oct 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Cletus has one up on your dumbass, he knows you're gay. You know nothing about his family. You lose.
Who cares? Why would I want to hear about his white trash paradise out there? So I am gay; big f*cking deal. If you don't like gays, don't have sex with men. What is so tough about that for ya?

You should be happy, I am just one less in competition for the LADIES for you slobs.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#290 Oct 9, 2012
Jedi Mind_Tricker wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness, Justice Scalia has clarified that your nightmare is over and the idea of same sex marriage will be a stain in our past like slavery.
Scalia will be in the minority when the DOMA opinion is handed down.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#292 Oct 9, 2012
Look! It's Battycakes' demented mirror twin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 16 min Zeppelin 1,453
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer sold to Russians! 18 min Frankie Rizzo 8
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 25 min Larry Craig s WC ... 135
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 32 min SHIRLEY 1,214
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 36 min River Tam 55,983
t.A.T.u. star shocks gay fans with TV reveal 39 min Professor Jumper 8
Allowing Blood Donations From Gay Men Could Hel... 42 min Professor Jumper 4
Biggest Gay Lies 1 hr OLD SARGE 2,029
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 2 hr Larry Craig s WC ... 471
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••