Gay rights advocates to push Obama on...

Gay rights advocates to push Obama on discrimination ban

There are 2 comments on the www.rawstory.com story from Nov 11, 2012, titled Gay rights advocates to push Obama on discrimination ban. In it, www.rawstory.com reports that:

Gay rights activists refuse to sit on their laurels after winning multiple ballot measures on Election Day, instead planning to push President Obama to sign an executive order to protect employment rights, reported The Hill .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.rawstory.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Ferchissakes! Give the guy a BIT of a rest, willya !!!

Right now "the fiscal cliff" issue is really FAR more vital than our issues.

Unless he can find a way to use the one to help the other, let's all just hold back on this.

Just for a bit.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Nov 12, 2012
snyper wrote:
Ferchissakes! Give the guy a BIT of a rest, willya !!!
Right now "the fiscal cliff" issue is really FAR more vital than our issues.
Unless he can find a way to use the one to help the other, let's all just hold back on this.
Just for a bit.
By all means ! agree ! No sense in rushing to give American citizens their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ! Nosiree ! Isn't The Obamaniac sposed to go on one of his weekly vacations again soon ? Right before teh impeachment hearings begin I believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seefried not guilty in sex assault case 3 min George Constanza 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min who cares 15,880
News This Gay Couple Went Looking for a 3rd on Jack'... 8 min I Hate Queers 5
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... 21 min Wondering 183
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Wondering 38,766
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 31 min You Know it 6
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 45 min Hetero Pilgrims 93
News Pastors Rarely Asked to Wed Same-Sex Couples 3 hr Humpty Dumpty 76
More from around the web