Will Lithuanian law on 'family values...

Will Lithuanian law on 'family values' harm gay rights?

There are 589 comments on the Global Post story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Will Lithuanian law on 'family values' harm gay rights?. In it, Global Post reports that:

Editor's note: As part of our ongoing Rainbow Planet series chronicling the global fight for gay rights, correspondents look at eastern European countries whose traditional values clash with those of their western European partners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Global Post.

hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#669 Jun 11, 2010
We dont have any problems with Russian gas? Neither Germany does, Cause we buy it 40percent cheaper from them, rather then anybody else in the west, cause they are idiots. Also when it comes to oil, retards like UK in the west, ship it all the way from Saudi Arabia. And end up paying 62/65 per barrel, while in Russia, even better quality oil and other natural resources cost 40percent cheaper. So in the final sense its the west who are willing to spend their money idiotic. Thats not our problem. Look at netherlands another western idiocity, its developing GAY wind turbines, producing 1kw per day ahaha, to generate electricity. While we rely on nuclear powers, like Russia does, generating us millions of kw per 1sec. So you are a dumbshit again Tommy. ahahaha
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#671 Jun 11, 2010
What big whoop you dumb shit, we had our own massive Nuclear Reactor. in Lithuania. That was built in Ignalina. We had to close it down, cause we agreed so with EU. Upon entering into EU. Cause it was the biggest in EU and Brussels got mad jellious over it. So now we dont buy electricity from Russia, but we use hydroreactors to generate power in Lithuania instead. And that even exeeds the levels we actually need. So we can even sell it. But we dont. We use it all ourselfs. So again you are a dumb prick lunatic.
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#672 Jun 11, 2010
Russia could destroy your bum Turkey and Mexico who are minorities in about 1 second. And you call their military limited? LOL They produce more millitary every freakin day. ANd countries like India, China, and the half of Asia, including Vietnam, North Korea, Iran, and the whole persian Gulf, Taiwan, Tailand, half of East Africa, Marocco, are buying their military capabilities every single year. Planes including SuperJet 100, the new generation turbo jet, which is even better then airobuss on short haul flights, has better capabilities. Planes like SU, Tu, Mig, Airborne Fighters SU, MIG, Cargo planes Antonow, Illiyushin, and many more. Air antidefence systems like Katiusha, SA2, IRA32 many more, guns, kalashnikov, makarovs, whole fucking range of all. Man you are a real idiot or something? To not understand that they can wipe you gays in one second along with your mexicos or turkeys or anybody, if you front them. They live on producing military you dip shit. Man you are so dumb as a gay it is even hard to imagine. For real people were right to justify that gays were mentally ill.
LOL tell a russian about his "limited military capabilities" next day hes gonna come back with 50 percent more. Cause they live from this. And Irans and others are buying it. On daily basis. LOL ;]]]]]]]]
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#673 Jun 11, 2010
http://www.armybase.us/wp-content/uploads/200...

The most recent one is Mig35 i guess, they cost billions. The classical one and the skyes successor is my favorite Mig 29, and Mig 29SU M version. You simply cant fuck with those, and even India is begging them to sell them those toys right on their kneeds. LOL limited capabilities? I would rather say, Russia is maybe second in the world, according to its military capabilities, after the USA. LOL Tommy is a gay so I know military is not for him. He has not got any understanding in such things. Thats fair enough fag Tommy... No worries. Just study more..
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#674 Jun 11, 2010
Tommy, please ask your fagged daddy, why he was hiding in the bunker in the USA as a migrant, durring the aftermath of the cold world war? If Russia has soo "Limited" Military capabilities as you idioticly claim. Makes me really wonder then?
ahahahaha... You really seem to be even below a possible low IQ level, as a pervert. lol
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#675 Jun 11, 2010
Khoderoski is a thief, thats why he sits there,
By the legit evidence, he was arrested over fraud, and his companies assets freezet, and later handed over to the rus national gazprom. By the evidence it was proven, he has abused the taxation system of the state and refused to pay taxes on the profit they were making in selling oil and natural resources. Russia as a state did not receive a slight penny out of their profit margin. And that became wierd, to everybody, how come a man can generate 100 billion like every 6 months and not pay a slight shit for his taxes? And formaly form everything as a non profitable company. So of course wtf, they found out what he was about. How the fuck do you think he became the most richiest of man in Russia at a time? Ai u idiot? Cause of money laundering. And now he serves the country well. So fuckoff. It was legit, and those actions taken. Yeah they did not like each other, but thats another story, that even encouraged both of them to search for clues in each other. At the end of the day, leaders voice wins. If you dont like the leaders, it equals to you fucking off. Very straight forward. But see he even abused it silently, to make money, by not paying taxes with his oil giant profits. so there you go.
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#676 Jun 11, 2010
As I said Gay Tommy when you dont know shit, you rather shut up. Thanks.
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#677 Jun 11, 2010
However I agree with Shars_UK previous comment. Thats true. And decent true, sometimes it happens..
But that was diff topic :)
Tom in Lazybrook

United States

#678 Jun 11, 2010
hahaha wrote:
LUKoil sells a Total's of its 45% stake to Dutch oil refinery TRN for $600 mln profit.
You are outdated you dumb gay. LukOil even opperates in Lithuania. And I buy their petrol on my daily basis. LOL!
TRN is their refinery. They own it. Its just their distribution channel. McDonalds has a restaurant in Egypt. That doesn't make McDonalds an Egyptian company. It is an American company.

You are an idiot. Using your 'logic' you would describe Dell as a Lithuanian company because they have a sales office in LT.

Lukoil is Russian. At least when I went to work in their corporate HQ in Moscow. Please let me know where in the Netherlands they have moved their corporate offices to.
Tom in Lazybrook

United States

#679 Jun 11, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe when you rise from two to ten percent of the population you will have enough clout to get. You have the most pro-homo President ever, and you can't even get rid of DADT (it's not going to happen regardless of what you read).

Well see about DADT repeal. Its going to come before September.

By the way, I saw that Ms. Dumanis and Atkins were both elected to major office from SD County. Congrats to the out lesbian DA and the new out lesbian State Senator from SD County!
Tom in Lazybrook

United States

#680 Jun 11, 2010
hahaha wrote:
Russia could destroy your bum Turkey and Mexico who are minorities in about 1 second. And you call their military limited? LOL They produce more millitary every freakin day. ANd countries like India, China, and the half of Asia, including Vietnam, North Korea, Iran, and the whole persian Gulf, Taiwan, Tailand, half of East Africa, Marocco, are buying their military capabilities every single year. Planes including SuperJet 100, the new generation turbo jet, which is even better then airobuss on short haul flights, has better capabilities. Planes like SU, Tu, Mig, Airborne Fighters SU, MIG, Cargo planes Antonow, Illiyushin, and many more. Air antidefence systems like Katiusha, SA2, IRA32 many more, guns, kalashnikov, makarovs, whole fucking range of all. Man you are a real idiot or something? To not understand that they can wipe you gays in one second along with your mexicos or turkeys or anybody, if you front them. They live on producing military you dip shit. Man you are so dumb as a gay it is even hard to imagine. For real people were right to justify that gays were mentally ill.
LOL tell a russian about his "limited military capabilities" next day hes gonna come back with 50 percent more. Cause they live from this. And Irans and others are buying it. On daily basis. LOL ;]]]]]]]]
LOL. Russia wouldn't dare touch Turkey. They have a professional army (unlike a certain nations' army of drunk conscripts), have the latest military hardware (even those systems that Putin got upset when the French wouldn't sell to him), have a Navy that actually floats, and lots of experience fighting. Turkey isn't Georgia. It has 71 million people and has allies that can and will help it if needed.
Tom in Lazybrook

United States

#681 Jun 11, 2010
hahaha wrote:
Yeah Tommy,
UK is especially very largely OIL sufficient? Maybe at the current gulf of Mexico? In USA. Seems large :) Pollutive sufficient, to let it go down the drain, and pay billions for restoring the environment. LOL, currently 90billion in depth for USA, another 9.5billion in depth to EU. In a deficit of around 100billion all together. And their British Petrolium is about to go bankcrupt. Dont forget I live in England, and I do know what you are talking about. But I would rather advise you, to go to have a nap next time, before speaking with me again. Especially about UK. ahahaha. Cause you dont make any sence.
They are already going bankcrupt and got almost a hung parliament down here, thats your Wealthy West sufficiency. So thanks for a reminder :)
Then why are you in the UK? Go back to your fabulous Lithuania and make your living there.
Veritas

San Diego, CA

#682 Jun 11, 2010
Tom in Lazybrook wrote:
<quoted text>
Well see about DADT repeal. Its going to come before September.
By the way, I saw that Ms. Dumanis and Atkins were both elected to major office from SD County. Congrats to the out lesbian DA and the new out lesbian State Senator from SD County!
The voters get what they deserve. Because they elect mentally ill, irresponsible liberals to public office, this is what they get:

"On Election Day, the San Diego County Grand Jury reminded San Diego City Council candidates what's in store should they be victorious: a fiscal crisis. In a wide-ranging report on the city's financial state, the Grand Jury said the city has $7 billion in debts."

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/government/the...

SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS! Most STATES that have a deficit do not have a seven BILLION dollar deficit.

California was just ranked in the top ten state and countries in the WORLD for risk of default.

So, I laugh at these idiots.
Tom in Lazybrook

Greensburg, IN

#683 Jun 11, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The voters get what they deserve. Because they elect mentally ill, irresponsible liberals to public office, this is what they get:
"On Election Day, the San Diego County Grand Jury reminded San Diego City Council candidates what's in store should they be victorious: a fiscal crisis. In a wide-ranging report on the city's financial state, the Grand Jury said the city has $7 billion in debts."
http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/government/the...
SEVEN BILLION DOLLARS! Most STATES that have a deficit do not have a seven BILLION dollar deficit.
California was just ranked in the top ten state and countries in the WORLD for risk of default.
So, I laugh at these idiots.
Yea and the person responsible for the fiscal mess in SD was the moranic Republican Pete Wilson, who started the pension fiasco.

Exactly how is the DA of SD County responsible for the fiscal rot.
Veritas

San Diego, CA

#684 Jun 12, 2010
Tom in Lazybrook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and the person responsible for the fiscal mess in SD was the moranic Republican Pete Wilson, who started the pension fiasco.
Exactly how is the DA of SD County responsible for the fiscal rot.
No, the corrupt unions electing ultra-liberal bufoons who paid back the corrupt unions with unsustainable pension benefits.

Hahah is right. It is as if you live on a different planet and have no sense of reality.

Yea, a Republican Mayor, with only one vote out of nine, gave mega-pensions to his arch-enemies. Go buy a brain.
Tom in Lazybrook

Science Hill, KY

#685 Jun 12, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the corrupt unions electing ultra-liberal bufoons who paid back the corrupt unions with unsustainable pension benefits.
Hahah is right. It is as if you live on a different planet and have no sense of reality.
Yea, a Republican Mayor, with only one vote out of nine, gave mega-pensions to his arch-enemies. Go buy a brain.
It wasn't the pensions that bankrupted SD, it was the Mayor's use of his crony investment advisors who caused the pension fund to collapse even before the 2008 market meltdown.
hahaha

Isleworth, UK

#687 Jun 12, 2010
Plus Turkey is Russias allie, they would not fight at the first place, but join forces you dumbshit. And from the millitary aspect, they got all what Russia has sold them. Cause Turkey buys it from Russia.
Veritas

San Diego, CA

#690 Jun 12, 2010
Tom in Lazybrook wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the pensions that bankrupted SD, it was the Mayor's use of his crony investment advisors who caused the pension fund to collapse even before the 2008 market meltdown.
No, it was unsustainable pensions. Pete Wilson? None of this happened until Pete Wilson was long gone as Mayor. None of this happened until Pete Wilson was long gone as Governor! You're a flippin' fruitcake.
Tom in Lazybrook

Sacramento, CA

#691 Jun 12, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was unsustainable pensions. Pete Wilson? None of this happened until Pete Wilson was long gone as Mayor. None of this happened until Pete Wilson was long gone as Governor! You're a flippin' fruitcake.
I was talking about Dick Murphy, who resigned in response to his mismanagement (in a bull market) of the cities' investment funds. That would be in 2005
Tom in Lazybrook

Sacramento, CA

#692 Jun 12, 2010
hahaha wrote:
Plus Turkey is Russias allie, they would not fight at the first place, but join forces you dumbshit. And from the millitary aspect, they got all what Russia has sold them. Cause Turkey buys it from Russia.
Never said that Turkey and Russia would fight. You opined that Russia was militarily stronger than Turkey. I opined that Turkey would be a match for Russia.

Turkey actually purchases the majority of its' weapons from the US, UK and EU nations. They even buy weapons from Israel. They may buy stuff from Russia.

Turkey and Russia historically have competing interests. Russia wants access to the Bosphorus. Turkey wants to retain control of the Bosphorus. Russia and Turkey want to control as much of the Caucuses as possible. Russia supports Armenia, Turkey and Armenia aren't buddies. Turkey and Georgia are freinds. Turkey supports its' minorities in Bulgaria and in the Balkans. Russia supports Bulgaria and in the Balkans.

It doesn't mean that Russia and Turkey are going to war. But Turkey isn't Georgia. It can and will defend itself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opposing sides in Mormon rift unite for survey ... 10 min Timmothy 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min tbird19482 44,927
News After legalization, states still debate gay mar... 25 min jcofe 1
News After refusing to watch LGBT diversity video, S... 1 hr Paul 3
Gay Jokes 1 hr Paul 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Now Is The Time 24,742
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 hr June VanDerMark 13,034
More from around the web