Will Lithuanian law on 'family values...

Will Lithuanian law on 'family values' harm gay rights?

There are 589 comments on the Global Post story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Will Lithuanian law on 'family values' harm gay rights?. In it, Global Post reports that:

Editor's note: As part of our ongoing Rainbow Planet series chronicling the global fight for gay rights, correspondents look at eastern European countries whose traditional values clash with those of their western European partners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Global Post.

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Tom in Lazybrook

Norwich, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2010
The Lithuanian law is a violation of basic human rights as well as Lithuania's obligations under its' EU Accession accords. Section 7 will be coming if it is ever enforced to prevent public demonstrations in favor of Gay rights in central cities or to prevent gay youth from advocating Gay is good in front of their peers.
haha

London, UK

#8 Mar 19, 2010
A lithuanian is in charge of EU human right beauro in geneva. So you can relax and take the upcomming pure pressure slow peeps.
Tom in Lazybrook

Macedon, NY

#10 Mar 19, 2010
haha wrote:
A lithuanian is in charge of EU human right beauro in geneva. So you can relax and take the upcomming pure pressure slow peeps.
LOL..Yea, but they can't overrule the EU Court of Justice or the EU Parliament or the EuroCourt. All of which have jurisdiction.

By the way, not all Lithuanians are as barbaric and uncivilized as you. The new President of Lithuania opposes the law and will be at the Gay pride event in Vilnius.
haha

London, UK

#11 Mar 19, 2010
And I can see you dont even know nothing about the EU Parliament either, but you still comment. The head and the leader of the EURO Parliament commission was Kazimiera Grybauskaite, in 2009. A women who has left, EU parliaments leaders role, to become a President of Lithuania. Because she is a patriotic human being. And she successfully was elected as a president of Lithuania in 2010. And now she rules and governs Lithuania, straight from being the commision leader in EuroParliament.
Also, just to let you know, my house is in London, and I got two in Lithuania. So you can relax, and dont get too much into evaluations of my car. It suits me well enough. Just i dont allow HIV faggeds like you to have a ride in it. LOL...
haha

London, UK

#13 Mar 19, 2010
The new president of Lithuania by the way is a SHE and not a HE. Just to enlight you.
shadow

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 19, 2010
ah yes this is to "protect the children"

those three words are one of freedoms greatest enemies.
haha

Isleworth, UK

#21 Mar 25, 2010
depends all on how you interpret them.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Mar 25, 2010
how can any law harm poofters ?
aren´t they damaged already, just by being stuck in closets ?
haha´s been knocking on their doors, tears in his eyes, but nobody´s opening so far.
haha

Isleworth, UK

#23 Mar 25, 2010
haha would never allow him self to knock on a faggeds door, in the first place. Safety goes first. Especially when dealing with Twinks.
haha

Isleworth, UK

#24 Mar 25, 2010
lol. Pesky you go inspect on those twinks with your fibre magnum zooming glass.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#25 Mar 25, 2010
I prefer sling shots, it´s more challenging.
Then , I let you run ahead, let´s say 300 meters, but I am closely behind..
have you not played this game already ?
haha

Isleworth, UK

#26 Mar 25, 2010
Not yet
Since I havent originated as a hunter :)
Tom in Lazybrook

United States

#28 Mar 25, 2010
Pesky army wrote:
we, in Slovakia prefer to hunt, mainly polaks, magayrs or ukrainkas.
polaks are easy to catch, magayrs are very canny and ukrainkas like to heil before being caught.
Heil? I thought that was Slovakia's role during WWII?

Since: Feb 10

North Wilkesboro, NC

#31 Mar 25, 2010
Since I'm still pretty new here, can anyone tell me if this Lithuanian forum is all about gay rights?
I wonder why you guys have so many threads about gays.
Veritas

San Diego, CA

#35 Mar 25, 2010
Tom in Lazybrook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Halocaust revisionism. Whats next from you? Are you gonna start quoting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion next?
Let me quote from the Queen's Vernacular, which I didn't even realize was on the web until just now.

http://www.odps.org/glossword/index.php...

Homosexuals, in their own language:

4. chicken - Any boy under the age of consent.

5. chicken butcher - Man who enjoys deflowering" young boys.

6. chicken dinner - Sex with a teenager.

8. chicken freak - Elderly man with a sexual need for young men.

9. chicken hawk - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent. See also: paedophile; An adult homosexual who has a sexual attraction to teenage boys…

10. chicken hunter - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent.

11. chicken kisser - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent.

12. chicken lover - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent.

15. chicken plucker - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent. See also: paedophile; Man who enjoys f**king young boys who have never experienced…

16. chicken pox - The urge to have sex with younger men.

17. chicken queen - Pedophile, one with a sexual attraction and need for boys under the age of consent. Male who is attracted to underage males.

18. chicken snatchitori - Having sex with a younger guy, either virgin or inexperienced.

19. chicken three way - Young boy being f**ked by one while s**king the other's ****.

20. chicken-house - Club or coffeehouse catering to young homosexuals, too young for taverns.

21. chicken-meter - A way of scoring boys, by points from one to ten, a ten being with the most sexual attraction.

22. chicken-of-the-sea - A young homosexual in the Navy age 17 to

23. chicken-rustler - Homosexual placed in charge of boys, who abuses that trust by seducing members of the group.

24. chicken-with-a-basket - Teenager who fills out his jockey shorts, a boy with a big ****.

Yea, homosexuals have no interest in boys! Homosexuals in their own words. Pathetic.
Rose

Panorama City, CA

#36 Mar 25, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me quote from the Queen's Vernacular, which I didn't even realize was on the web until just now.
6. chicken dinner - Sex with a teenager...
And you are looking this up because...?
You seem awfully interested!

You just are pulling it to thoughts of men having sex with boys.
Admit it!
You can find anything you want on the internet.
You wanted to find slang about men having sex with boys, so you found it! And that's what turns you on. You searched for that slang, because it turns you on.
If you wanted to, you could find a list of slag "Cougars" use. But that doesn't interest you.
Tom in Lazybrook

Napa, CA

#37 Mar 25, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
6. chicken dinner - Sex with a teenager.
8. chicken freak - Elderly man with a sexual need for young men.
9. chicken hawk - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent. See also: paedophile; An adult homosexual who has a sexual attraction to teenage boys…
10. chicken hunter - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent.
11. chicken kisser - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent.
12. chicken lover - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent.
15. chicken plucker - Paedophile one with a sexual attraction, and need for young boys, under the age of consent. See also: paedophile; Man who enjoys f**king young boys who have never experienced…
16. chicken pox - The urge to have sex with younger men.
17. chicken queen - Pedophile, one with a sexual attraction and need for boys under the age of consent. Male who is attracted to underage males.
18. chicken snatchitori - Having sex with a younger guy, either virgin or inexperienced.
19. chicken three way - Young boy being f**ked by one while s**king the other's ****.
20. chicken-house - Club or coffeehouse catering to young homosexuals, too young for taverns.
21. chicken-meter - A way of scoring boys, by points from one to ten, a ten being with the most sexual attraction.
22. chicken-of-the-sea - A young homosexual in the Navy age 17 to
23. chicken-rustler - Homosexual placed in charge of boys, who abuses that trust by seducing members of the group.
24. chicken-with-a-basket - Teenager who fills out his jockey shorts, a boy with a big ****.
Yea, homosexuals have no interest in boys! Homosexuals in their own words. Pathetic.
Good grief. How old are you? 80? 95? I'm in my forties and the term 'chicken' in the Gay community (from what I hear) ended sometime around 1975 or so. Sex with children....Ewwww. By the way, I've never heard any of these adjectives other than chicken (who can be anyone younger than the average age of the group. For example, "I went to the Rainbow Room in Palm Springs..the crowd was so old..I was the chicken..."). Chicken hawk, I is a word I've heard once or twice in the last 20 years and never by anyone less than 60.

I don't know what community you are speaking about. It certainly isn't the Gay community I was a member of in San Diego for 5 of the last 10 years.

And I have never, ever, ever, heard of the Queens Venacular. Where do you get this stuff? From some old queen (perhaps San Diego's own James Hartline - he's certainly OLD and was a homosexual)?
Veritas

San Diego, CA

#38 Mar 25, 2010
Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are looking this up because...?
You seem awfully interested!
You just are pulling it to thoughts of men having sex with boys.
Admit it!
Of course it interests me! We, as a society, need to protect our children from the sexual depredations of homosexuals, who represent only two percent of the male populations but commit 25 to 40 percent of all child molestations.

This gay dictionary, created by homosexuals, establishes just how fixated homosexuals are on having sex with boys -- to the degree that they have created their own terms and language to describe it in great detail.

If this does not concern you, you truly have no soul. The children, Rose, the innocent children!
Rose

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Mar 25, 2010
Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it interests me!
Yep, you fantasize about men and boys having sex.
Veritas wrote:
We, as a society, need to protect our children from the sexual depredations of homosexuals, who represent only two percent of the male populations but commit 25 to 40 percent of all child molestations.
That is a flat out lie.
Veritas wrote:
This gay dictionary, created by homosexuals, establishes just how fixated homosexuals are on having sex with boys --
No, the fact you found it, because you were looking for it, establishes just how fixated you are with having sex with boys.
Anybody can put up a web site about anything. Nobody had to take a poll of gay men to see how many of them wanted to have sex with boys.
You want to have sex with boys.
Veritas wrote:
to the degree that they have created their own terms and language to describe it in great detail.
If this does not concern you, you truly have no soul. The children, Rose, the innocent children!
When a person has no argument, they start to whine about "the children".
You are just yearn to spread hate and fear of gay men.

You are vile.
haha

Isleworth, UK

#41 Mar 26, 2010
Oh hi blue chickens how are yo all still peeping twinks? how is ape rose doing? still mentally unconcious? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Respect71 53,735
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 min Freedomofexpression 8,428
News ABC plans a Riot to mark the 40th anniversary o... 51 min TomInElPaso 4
40 years ago today 1 hr Huey 5
SHOUT OUT TO FRANKIe RIZZO 1 hr im your huckleberry 1
News Trump bans transgender people from military 1 hr Daisy 342
News Gay rights is personal for Fla. candidates 1 hr a nice troller 3
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 2 hr EMMETT TILL 25
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 3 hr Wondering 568
More from around the web