I was raised by a same-sex couple

Oct 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

28), I want to add my own small bit of wisdom. As a child raised in one of these "nontraditional," "gay" marriages, I feel like I am in an excellent position to clarify exactly what type of person such an unsafe environment can produce.

Comments
81 - 100 of 113 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2012
perverts

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

El Rushbo wrote:
You are so funny. You keep posting the same BS, complete with non-functional links. I think your defintions are made up as well.
I feel sorry for anyone with all the hatred and bigotry inside them. You must lead a horrible lonely life.
Facts don't lie. You tell me where the BS is, son.

What is a Homosexual?

1: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex.

2: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom ...

What is a Pervert?

1a: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt

b: to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect

2a: to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse

b: to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/per ...

What does Moral mean?

1 a: of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical.

b: expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior.

c: conforming to a standard of right behavior.

d: sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment.

e: capable of right and wrong action.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mor ...

What is Sexual Perversion?

: activity (as sodomy, fellatio, bestiality) leading to complete sexual gratification that is preferred by an adult to heterosexual coitus.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex ...

What is Sodomy?

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also: copulation with an animal.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sod ...

The question is... should society and the government promote the above definitions by legalizing gay marriage? Just because a certain minority of heterosexuals,(also perverts), may fit the above definitions doesn't mean society and/or the government should promote more of it with their blessing through legalizing SSM.

These facts have nothing to do with the bible but rather common sense.
El Rushbo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

perverts wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is marriage a Constitution right? Marriage has restrictions such as polygamy, incestous marriage, minor marriage, beastiality marriage, etc...
What gives you the right to marry over these other miniority groups? They have the same arguments that homosexuals do.
Are you a Bigot?
No, but you sure are.
Charles Worley

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

DENG wrote:
GAY HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE WITH CHILDREN SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS CHILD ABUSE.
Seems like most gay parents are exceptional. They really want to be parents and do a great job. Think of all the poor kids living in home with abusive parents, drunks, cheaters, wife beaters, ugh. Thank goodness some gay people are willing to give up their freedom and clean up some straight losers mess.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>What's a "hot lesbian" look like?
Lesbians usually look like fat old white men in their 60s.
For the most part, queers are disgusting by their public displays of nudity and homosexuality when they see human children, but they aren't really responsible.
They were born that way.
To be sexually attracted to and excited by human children of the homosexual's same sex.
The history of queers raping children of their same sex reaches back into antiquity, for those unafraid of confronting the historical facts.
Homophobes try to connect homosexuality to pedophilia because they have no real arguments.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

perverts wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts don't lie. You tell me where the BS is, son.
What is a Homosexual?
1: of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex.
2: of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between persons of the same sex.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hom ...
What is a Pervert?
1a: to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt
b: to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect
2a: to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse
b: to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/per ...
What does Moral mean?
1 a: of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical.
b: expressing or teaching a conception of right behavior.
c: conforming to a standard of right behavior.
d: sanctioned by or operative on one's conscience or ethical judgment.
e: capable of right and wrong action.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mor ...
What is Sexual Perversion?
: activity (as sodomy, fellatio, bestiality) leading to complete sexual gratification that is preferred by an adult to heterosexual coitus.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sex ...
What is Sodomy?
: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also: copulation with an animal.
The question is... should society and the government promote the above definitions by legalizing gay marriage?
Should we check with straight couples too see if they engage in oral sex? Or anal sex?
You've never had sex, have you?
perverts wrote:
Just because a certain minority of heterosexuals,(also perverts), may fit the above definitions doesn't mean society and/or the government should promote more of it with their blessing through legalizing SSM.
These facts have nothing to do with the bible but rather common sense.
LOL. You only want people who don't have anal/oral sex to be able to marry?
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Charles Worley wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like most gay parents are exceptional. They really want to be parents and do a great job. Think of all the poor kids living in home with abusive parents, drunks, cheaters, wife beaters, ugh. Thank goodness some gay people are willing to give up their freedom and clean up some straight losers mess.
You are generalizing excessively, and you use dubious arguments such as "seems like".
You compare small-scale gay parenting with large-scale hetero parenting. If gay parenting were allowed to become larger in scale, the results may be quite different.
And your generalization ignores cases like the gay couple in Connecticut, who were arrested late in 2011 for sexually abusing their adopted boys.
El Rushbo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Homophobes have no real brains.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
You are generalizing excessively, and you use dubious arguments such as "seems like".
You compare small-scale gay parenting with large-scale hetero parenting. If gay parenting were allowed to become larger in scale, the results may be quite different.
And your generalization ignores cases like the gay couple in Connecticut, who were arrested late in 2011 for sexually abusing their adopted boys.
You homophobes are really fixated on men having sex with boys. Why is that? Does the idea turn you folks on?
Jack Hakimian

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>

One gay couple in 2011? Oh my goodness, an epidemic!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

perverts wrote:
<quoted text>
Commitment my ass. Another Homosexual Agenda LIE. A Commitment for open cheating. Homosexuals want marriage benefits because they're selfish.
Many Successful Gay Marriages Share an Open Secret
By SCOTT JAMES
Published: January 28, 2010
When Rio and Ray married in 2008, the Bay Area women omitted two words from their wedding vows: fidelity and monogamy.
“I take it as a gift that someone will be that open and honest and sharing with me,” said Rio, using the word “open” to describe their marriage.
Love brought the middle-age couple together — they wed during California’s brief legal window for same-sex marriage. But they knew from the beginning that their bond would be forged on their own terms, including what they call “play” with other women.
As the trial phase of the constitutional battle to overturn the Proposition 8 ban on same-sex marriage concludes in federal court, gay nuptials are portrayed by opponents as an effort to rewrite the traditional rules of matrimony. Quietly, outside of the news media and courtroom spotlight, many gay couples are doing just that, according to groundbreaking new research.
A study to be released next month is offering a rare glimpse inside gay relationships and reveals that monogamy is not a central feature for many.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetr...
Have ya ever heard of swingers? There married heterosexual couples who love to swing with other married heterosexual couples......I'm pretty sure that they didn't vow to be monogamous either.

Couples do have the right to define their marriage as they see fit.

My wife and I didn't vow to be faithful and monogamous to each other in those exact words......but the words we did express to each other in front of our family and friends to us have far deeper meaning not just now, but throughout time itself:-)

My wife and I have a very traditional marriage and it evolves around us exclusively!!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

perverts wrote:
<quoted text>
The Westboro Baptist Church are liberal Democrats. Look it up "sweetie." Look it up. You don;t understand the meaning of words. Your just want to change the meaning to fit your perverted Agenda.
Touched a nerve, eh buttercup? Yes dear, Fred and his spawn are registered Democrats, but such is not the case for all Westboro members. Jack Wu, a member of the Church, is running for a seat on the state school board as a Republican calling our own Republican Governor, Sam Brownback, too liberal. Speaking of liberals, calling members of the WBC liberal, for no other reason than they happen to be Democrats makes you sound downright silly. Hon, just one more thing, regurgitating your little cut and paste rationalizations for the irrational isn't the least bit helpful to your cause, the word crazy comes to mind.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

perverts wrote:
Many Successful Gay Marriages Share an Open Secret
Sweetie, you problems with how others manage their legal commitment to one another is your problem, not theirs. Sorry. If you don't want an open marriage, then you had better not have one, but just because it ain't for you isn't a particularly good reason to deny anyone else their legal rights simply because some of them have open marriages. Sheesh.

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

perverts wrote:
Since when is marriage a Constitution right? Marriage has restrictions such as polygamy, incestous marriage, minor marriage, beastiality marriage, etc...
What gives you the right to marry over these other miniority groups? They have the same arguments that homosexuals do.
Are you a Bigot?
Here's a quick lesson in the common law for you, cupcake. You might want to take notes. Although it hasn't been spelled out in the Constitution for those who can't grasp the obvious, the individual has a constitutionally guaranteed right to enter a state sanctioned marriage. It is, of course, not an absolute right, but it can only be denied when the state can demonstrate a compelling state interest which is served by doing so. The compelling state interests in discouraging incest, protecting minors, preventing plural marriages and dealing with weirdos and their pets should be obvious, even to someone as oblivious as you. There is however, no such interest of the state that is served by denying the right to marry to those whose only apparent crime is not wanting to marry their "approved sex".

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
You use dubious arguments such as "If gay parenting were allowed to become larger in scale, results may be quite different."

"May be"?

Got evidence?

Oh, that's right. You don't believe in evidence.

And, what exactly do you mean by "small-scale" or "large-scale"? Quantify that claim.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Jack Hakimian wrote:
<quoted text>One gay couple in 2011? Oh my goodness, an epidemic!
No, not an epidemic (yet). But it does illustrate the folly of generalizing.
El Rushbo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

sick bastards

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

El Rushbo wrote:
Heterophobes are not breeders butt haters.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

sick bastards wrote:
<quoted text>
Heterophobes are not breeders butt haters.
Fudgepackers love the smell of E coli in the morning. Smells like?
sick bastards

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a quick lesson in the common law for you, cupcake. You might want to take notes. Although it hasn't been spelled out in the Constitution for those who can't grasp the obvious, the individual has a constitutionally guaranteed right to enter a state sanctioned marriage. It is, of course, not an absolute right, but it can only be denied when the state can demonstrate a compelling state interest which is served by doing so. The compelling state interests in discouraging incest, protecting minors, preventing plural marriages and dealing with weirdos and their pets should be obvious, even to someone as oblivious as you. There is however, no such interest of the state that is served by denying the right to marry to those whose only apparent crime is not wanting to marry their "approved sex".
The constitution has been bastardized by sick bastards into a 'living constitution.' Compelling state interests are liberal gobbledygook to promote the perversion of America. Thanks for perverting America you sick bastard.
El Rushbo

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Poor bigots don't realize that THEY are part of the reason that Romney is losing - they make all Republicans look like hate filled bigots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••