I was raised by a same-sex couple

Oct 8, 2012 Full story: Star Tribune 113

28), I want to add my own small bit of wisdom. As a child raised in one of these "nontraditional," "gay" marriages, I feel like I am in an excellent position to clarify exactly what type of person such an unsafe environment can produce.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mrs McVeigh

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Me and my (opposite gender) husband raised our little Timmy with Republican family values!
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
FTA-
"I think the gender of my spouse is just about as relevant to the story as the gender of my cat".
So, you were raised by lesbians, you grew up and got married, but you think that the gender of your spouse is irrelevant to the story?
Why on earth would it be irrelevant? You are obviously a lesbian yourself, and are hiding that fact. If you had married a man, wouldn't stating that fact have added credibility to the gay claims that same-sex parenting does not influence the orientation of the child?
Smart Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 8, 2012
The fact that you can't sell your daughter for three goats means that we have already redefined marriage.
Junior Esquire

El Segundo, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
The fact that you can't sell your daughter for three goats means that we have already redefined marriage.
The alias "Smart Liberal" is an oxymoron.
Smart Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
The alias "Smart Liberal" is an oxymoron.
And you are an idiot.
Dr Rizla-Koenig

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 8, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
I was adopted by two hot lesbians. We still have great 3 ways.
What's a "hot lesbian" look like?
Lesbians usually look like fat old white men in their 60s.
For the most part, queers are disgusting by their public displays of nudity and homosexuality when they see human children, but they aren't really responsible.
They were born that way.
To be sexually attracted to and excited by human children of the homosexual's same sex.
The history of queers raping children of their same sex reaches back into antiquity, for those unafraid of confronting the historical facts.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 8, 2012
All you have to do is read all of these posts, and it sounds JUST LIKE OUR CURRENT CONGRESS.

No wonder that NOTHING USEFUL can be ACCOMPLISHED.

a bunch of overgrown, egotistical, CORRUPT, PAID-OFF heathens who have NO honor, NO patriotism, NO honesty, values, or COURAGE.

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Junior Esquire wrote:
FTA-
"I think the gender of my spouse is just about as relevant to the story as the gender of my cat".
So, you were raised by lesbians, you grew up and got married, but you think that the gender of your spouse is irrelevant to the story?
Why on earth would it be irrelevant? You are obviously a lesbian yourself, and are hiding that fact. If you had married a man, wouldn't stating that fact have added credibility to the gay claims that same-sex parenting does not influence the orientation of the child?
No, it would just give idiots like yourself more reasons to call her what ya did.......the likelihood is that she is married to a wonderful man.....but that wouldn't bode well with the likes of you!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Dr Rizla wrote:
<quoted text>OK, you can vote for Mitt Romney-Republicans or President Obama/Homocrats.
Doesn't get any clearer than that.
Here's my position...
I get suspicious of adult homosexuals who try to make a point of finding an excuse to spend more time alone around little kids.
I'm sure you do......along with changing your nic and pretending to be a "Dr"........it is folks like you who don't understand the difference between being Gay and being a Pedophile.........they aren't the same thing!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#14 Oct 8, 2012
Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, all the peer-reviewed studies have shown that self-identifying-homosexuals are far more likely to molest pre-pubescent and adolescent children of the same sex the homosexual-pedophile identifies with.
The record of history is quite clear throughout the centuries.
Queers rape kids, throughout the ages.
Please post a link to these "PEER REVIEWED" studies.....thanks!!!

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#16 Oct 8, 2012
Dr Rizla-Koenig wrote:
<quoted text>There is no substantive difference between choosing to engage in homosexual behaviors with an an adult, a minor, or a child.
Homosexuals do not recognize any concept of right or wrong, only legal and illegal.
Queers rape kids when they know they can get away with it and all the other queers will cheer them on to beat the rap of raping another kid.
The fortunes of the Jerry Sandusky case have set the homosexuals back, temporarily while the queers explore new legal options at gaining physical access to little kids.
Actually, you are making false statements......Gays and Lesbians do know wrong from right........Child Molesters RAPE kids when they know they can get away with it......I don't know ANYONE but maybe another Child Molester who cheers on anyone harming a child!!!

Jerry Sandusky has NOTHING to do with Gays......it has to do with a man who is a Child Molester and will face the appropriate punishment for his actions.......as he should!!!

These sick tactics you are trying to use against Gay men......have already been tried and failed!!!

By the way......you really are clueless with regards to my position on ANY PERSON WHO HARMS A CHILD......frankly......their nuts should be cut off in a really painful manner and the laws need to be harsher when the victim is a child!!!

As for your information......we don't prevent registered sex offenders from marrying or having children......we don't prevent rapists from marrying and having children.......we don't prevent Pedophiles from marrying and having children.....but you want to prevent ALL Gay men from being able to marry just because of what you believe.........pathetic!!!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#20 Oct 9, 2012
I was raised by a same-sex couple

NOW IF YU ARE A MAN YOU CAN RUSH RIGHT OUT AND FIND THE PERFECT MALE "PARTNER" AND PROCEED TO COPULATE AND THEN RAISE A NICE HEALTHY FAMILY???
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21 Oct 9, 2012
NO SUCH THING AS A "GAY" GENE; IT'S ALL JUNK SCIENCE THAT'S NO SCIENCE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22 Oct 9, 2012
GAY HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE WITH CHILDREN SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS CHILD ABUSE.

“Stop the liberal madness”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#23 Oct 9, 2012
DENG wrote:
NO SUCH THING AS A "GAY" GENE; IT'S ALL JUNK SCIENCE THAT'S NO SCIENCE.
How true that is .In some ways the Chinese are scientifically more advanced than we are.
Skol Vikings

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Oct 9, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
I was adopted by two hot lesbians. We still have great 3 ways.
I'm glad something is great over there, given the play og the
F udge Packers!
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#25 Oct 9, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are making false statements......Gays and Lesbians do know wrong from right........Child Molesters RAPE kids when they know they can get away with it......I don't know ANYONE but maybe another Child Molester who cheers on anyone harming a child!!!
Jerry Sandusky has NOTHING to do with Gays......it has to do with a man who is a Child Molester and will face the appropriate punishment for his actions.......as he should!!!
These sick tactics you are trying to use against Gay men......have already been tried and failed!!!
By the way......you really are clueless with regards to my position on ANY PERSON WHO HARMS A CHILD......frankly......their nuts should be cut off in a really painful manner and the laws need to be harsher when the victim is a child!!!
As for your information......we don't prevent registered sex offenders from marrying or having children......we don't prevent rapists from marrying and having children.......we don't prevent Pedophiles from marrying and having children.....but you want to prevent ALL Gay men from being able to marry just because of what you believe.........pathetic!!!
Wrong, just plain wrong....
Jerry Sandusky didn't EVER abuse young girls, he only went after BOYS. That's, like, GAY. It's no different than the priests who did the same thing, or the teachers who did the same thing, it's all part of the NAMBLA "thing".
Smart Liberal

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 9, 2012
We as an institution cannot sit this one out with a clear conscience--and the election is a month away. Let us keep in mind what this amendment actually is. It does not change the illegality of same-sex marriages in Minnesota, or the legal­ity of same-sex couple adoptions, or anything tangible at all. Beyond all the rhetoric, its passage would only do one thing: send a message that LGBT Minnesotans and their couples, their families, are lesser.
digger

Excelsior, MN

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
We as an institution cannot sit this one out with a clear conscience--and the election is a month away. Let us keep in mind what this amendment actually is. It does not change the illegality of same-sex marriages in Minnesota, or the legal­ity of same-sex couple adoptions, or anything tangible at all. Beyond all the rhetoric, its passage would only do one thing: send a message that LGBT Minnesotans and their couples, their families, are lesser.
Translation: NO uber-liberal judge, badgered by a group of uber-liberal lawyers, can trump STATE LAW, without the CONSENT of the People. It's called Constitutional LAW. It's called the will of the People, of a Constitutional Republic. Pretty straightforward,
actually.

Nobody who is against gay marriage is using the term, "lesser", so stop shoving words into the mouths of those who you disagree with.

WE have our REASONS for pushing this amendment, and we have the RIGHT to do so.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#28 Oct 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 1 hr eyeful 2,735
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr eyeful 3,165
Report: Waveland mayor first in state to public... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 9
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Static Charge 27,196
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 3 hr Rick in Kansas 798
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 3 hr Rick in Kansas 83
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 5,383
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr uSUCK 6,179
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 7 hr WasteWater 54
More from around the web