Police charge 19-year-old in violent attack on gay N.S. man

Oct 14, 2013 Full story: CBC News 80

Scott Jones, 27, was stabbed twice in the back leaving him paralyzed after a vicious attack early Saturday morning in New Glasgow, N.S. New Glasgow police have arrested a 19-year-old Trenton, N.S. man in connection with a violent attack on a gay man that left him paralyzed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#72 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you get your rights. I'm not crying. As long as you sickos stay out of my way you will be fine.
Your still abominations on the wrong path of life and morality. No law can change that.
Gays should stay out of your way, but here you are, posting on the gay threads, daily. You poor, little, sexually, insecure, victim. Always blaming someone else for your pathetically uneventful life.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#73 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you get your rights. I'm not crying. As long as you sickos stay out of my way you will be fine.
Your still abominations on the wrong path of life and morality. No law can change that.
So you think it is grand to stalk a gay bar, sneak up on some stranger who had nothing to do with your life and cowardly stab him in the back and try to slit his throat and put him in a wheel chair for life is "getting in your way"? Incredible.

By the way...I note you made the mistake made by 99 out of 100 haters and school drop outs....

"YOUR still"? REALLY? Once again,a hater confuses the possessive of YOU for the contraction of YOU ARE. Did you even finish high school? I am doubting it.

Intolerant and under educated. What a surprise.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#74 Oct 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>So you think it is grand to stalk a gay bar, sneak up on some stranger who had nothing to do with your life and cowardly stab him in the back and try to slit his throat and put him in a wheel chair for life is "getting in your way"? Incredible.
By the way...I note you made the mistake made by 99 out of 100 haters and school drop outs....
"YOUR still"? REALLY? Once again,a hater confuses the possessive of YOU for the contraction of YOU ARE. Did you even finish high school? I am doubting it.
Intolerant and under educated. What a surprise.
The little freak posting, wouldn't even have the balls to venture out and try messing with anyone. He is a typical, invisible, socially ignored, gnat, who found a place to post and feel secure trying on the persona of a bully. Epic fail....much like his life.
Kevin

Anonymous Proxy

#75 Oct 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>The little freak posting, wouldn't even have the balls to venture out and try messing with anyone. He is a typical, invisible, socially ignored, gnat, who found a place to post and feel secure trying on the persona of a bully. Epic fail....much like his life.
You best not try to sneak into the cafe when BIG TEX is on duty or you'll have hell to pay!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#76 Oct 16, 2013
Big Kotex....how toxically shocking!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#77 Oct 16, 2013
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep going on and on about how gays only want the same rights as everyone else. First of all they already do have the same rights as everyone else. If anything they have MORE rights as it stands today.
Is it rights you creeps are fighting for when you hold your gay pride festivals and run around naked in the streets in plain view of children and decent people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hypocrite!

Palm Springs, California

#80 Oct 16, 2013
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
You best not try to sneak into the cafe when BIG TEX is on duty or you'll have hell to pay!
You're welcome to that Shiite hole, I would not go near that hellish place for loads of money, I had enough of you morons there 6 months ago.

Go sit there and stroke each other off with your wise cracks and "jokes". It's basically circle jerking for lonely haters. I almost pity you. Almost.

It's the pity I feel when I see a rat run over on the street, poor disgusting filthy creature. One less to worry about. Too bad I haven't seen YOU squished on the street like that.

Palm Springs, California

#81 Oct 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
Big Kotex....how toxically shocking!
Excellent, his ONLY name now.
PURELY CANADIAN

Spruce Grove, Canada

#82 Oct 17, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NO! It only appears that way. It's the Jews you Phags can thank for that. They're the ones who FORCED our governments to make the decisions without any consideration of the ppl. You bloody Phaggots are marching to the tune of Jews. Yes! And do one hell of a job of destroying white ppl. Not just Christians. You're playing right into the hands of those Zionist pigs!

"Curteese wrote":

As a Jewish PHAG....I am calling the shots and my first action when we take over the world is to toss YOU into the camps. You better get a nicer attitude, BOY, or you'll be breaking rocks for a LONG time to come.

Yeah, I just thought I'd bring this one to the fore again. It's just too perfect!

You are a menace to western society, you POS!

Palm Springs, California

#83 Oct 17, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NO! It only appears that way. It's the Jews you Phags can thank for that. They're the ones who FORCED our governments to make the decisions without any consideration of the ppl. You bloody Phaggots are marching to the tune of Jews. Yes! And do one hell of a job of destroying white ppl. Not just Christians. You're playing right into the hands of those Zionist pigs!
"Curteese wrote":
As a Jewish PHAG....I am calling the shots and my first action when we take over the world is to toss YOU into the camps. You better get a nicer attitude, BOY, or you'll be breaking rocks for a LONG time to come.
Yeah, I just thought I'd bring this one to the fore again. It's just too perfect!
You are a menace to western society, you POS!
Ah, nothing more sweet smelling than the smell of desperation of a bigot and Anti Semite as his long held little prejudices grow more and more incorrect.

Rant and rave all you want. We are here and are going to stay here and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it, so just relax and think of England as we enter main stream. How does it feel to be out of the loop and last century? How sweet it is to see you so upset, that means we have won already. Tee hee!
Wart Hog

New York, NY

#84 Oct 17, 2013
Come try putting me in a camp. I am ready for a good fight.

Palm Springs, California

#85 Oct 17, 2013
Wart Hog wrote:
Come try putting me in a camp. I am ready for a good fight.
Another little frustrated bigot who sees the world changing and he is stuck in about 1960. Too too bad, little hater.

Get used to us, we are NEVER going anywhere again but in your face. Roll over and accept it. We're here and your little silly rants and raves are like spring rain on Mt. Everest. It's never going to wear it away.
PURELY CANADIAN

Spruce Grove, Canada

#86 Oct 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, nothing more sweet smelling than the smell of desperation of a bigot and Anti Semite as his long held little prejudices grow more and more incorrect.
Rant and rave all you want. We are here and are going to stay here and there ain't NOTHING you can do about it, so just relax and think of England as we enter main stream. How does it feel to be out of the loop and last century? How sweet it is to see you so upset, that means we have won already. Tee hee!
Tee hee yourself bagal. I'm not the one with over 20,000 posts. I'm not the one going about having others' posts removed for fear that the word might spread.

You're more than laughable in your attempt to win. But you lose again. And I win!

But please go ahead and give us another display of your honesty. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!
PURELY CANADIAN

Spruce Grove, Canada

#87 Oct 17, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Another little frustrated bigot who sees the world changing and he is stuck in about 1960. Too too bad, little hater.
Get used to us, we are NEVER going anywhere again but in your face. Roll over and accept it. We're here and your little silly rants and raves are like spring rain on Mt. Everest. It's never going to wear it away.
You know yourself you can never stay now. 370,000,000 ppl between two borders. How ever will you manage a revolt. Your vigilance have all been for nothing you Phaggot!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#88 Oct 17, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You know yourself you can never stay now. 370,000,000 ppl between two borders. How ever will you manage a revolt. Your vigilance have all been for nothing you Phaggot!
PURELY STUPID is more like it. Quit embarrasing the Canadian people with your ignorant posts.

Palm Springs, California

#89 Oct 17, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee hee yourself bagal. I'm not the one with over 20,000 posts. I'm not the one going about having others' posts removed for fear that the word might spread.
You're more than laughable in your attempt to win. But you lose again. And I win!
But please go ahead and give us another display of your honesty. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!
Stick with your prejudices, you'll be taking them to your lonely muddy grave someday and no one will mourn. I hope I outlive you. I'll attend your funeral in a clown costume and piss on your grave. Have some ROOT BEER.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#90 Oct 18, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read the article, your stupid idiot? The victim was stabbed in the back of his body.....not by a black. You freakin' simpleton. Thank God you are too old to reproduce.
""""The Worlds Biggest Idiot""""

That was funny, LOL!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#91 Oct 18, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unless scientists have discovered a way for a man to conceive a child in his ass.
What prison are you posting to us from?
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#92 Oct 18, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
When violence is involved then it is based on hatred. Once you start splitting hairs and showing preferencial treatment it is wrong. In general, white conservative males, women too, have always been the target for liberals and this exposes their own hatred. Liberals cannot comprehend a conversation that deals with virtues, morals, common sense, and family values. It drives them insane. They need victimization and they need someone else to pay for it. They are a cancer.
Their own hatred exposed.
I think you got your parties screwed up bud. Liberals are like democrats and conservatives are more in common with republicans. In Canada a liberal government legalized gay marriage. The liberal party of Alberta is run by a browned skin guy with India heritage. Or is your name reflective of your comments? Just saying.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#93 Oct 18, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you got your parties screwed up bud. Liberals are like democrats and conservatives are more in common with republicans. In Canada a liberal government legalized gay marriage. The liberal party of Alberta is run by a browned skin guy with India heritage. Or is your name reflective of your comments? Just saying.
Don't confuse the troll with politics. He is very lucky to be able to change locations via his computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 min Frankie Rizzo 936
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 20 min Fa-Foxy 4
N.C. Republican dinged for defending right to f... 25 min Dennis 5
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 28 min KiMare 421
4 couples suing over Montana's gay-marriage ban 40 min cancer suxs 645
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Scott 49,839
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Stars and Stripes 1,406
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 55,924
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 784
Web filter lifts block on gay sitesWeb filter l... 6 hr Frankie Rizzo 38
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 7 hr Fa-Foxy 64
•••

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••