Police charge 19-year-old in violent ...

Police charge 19-year-old in violent attack on gay N.S. man

There are 75 comments on the CBC News story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Police charge 19-year-old in violent attack on gay N.S. man. In it, CBC News reports that:

Scott Jones, 27, was stabbed twice in the back leaving him paralyzed after a vicious attack early Saturday morning in New Glasgow, N.S. New Glasgow police have arrested a 19-year-old Trenton, N.S. man in connection with a violent attack on a gay man that left him paralyzed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC News.

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#50 Oct 15, 2013
The Other Shoe wrote:
All crimes are based on hatred
nuh unh
Convenience store stickup; bank robbery; and fundamentalist preaching are crimes based on LOVE of money

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#51 Oct 15, 2013
Ulysses wrote:
Any queer grabs my ass he can expect a beat down!
Will you take him to dinner first?
Hansel Currywurst

Houston, TX

#52 Oct 15, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Any person attempting to hold up any business with a gun has built up hatred in them, you dolt!
They have a hatred of getting caught, not a hatred of anyone in the business. This topic is about a hatred of people different from oneself, not a hatred of the consequences of one's own actions. Get it?
You Stupid Liberals

New York, NY

#53 Oct 15, 2013
Neemis wrote:
When are these queers going to learn to stop playing grab ass with the wrong guys?
Exactly! Poor queer.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#54 Oct 15, 2013
You Stupid Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Poor queer.
Since the vicious cowardly little thug approached the victim from BEHIND, how could he be accused of grabbing ass?

It's your little thug "boy friend" who was the one grabbing ass, so to speak as he jammed a knife into the guy's back after sneaking up on him, like some stalking animal.

Well, soon your little thug role model will be getting HIS ass grabbed day and night in prison. Ironic, ain't it? Too bad you can't be cellmates with him, since you admire attempted murder so much.

Palm Springs, California

#55 Oct 15, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text> I love Newt Gingrich, in a platonic kind of way:)
I see why. No one could find his organ under all that blubber and lard.

Gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. Learn some religion.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#57 Oct 16, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I met my first boyfriend in Lexington, Kentucky. Went to Rupp Arena to see Emerson, Lake & Palmer during their "Pirates" tour in 78.
Cool. No doubt some bigots think their are no gays in Kentucky, but there are.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#58 Oct 16, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
Bunch of phaggots! You're all too brave in numbers and behind your monitors. Face it, the world will never accept you, and it just takes one little insult to get a knee jerk reaction from a 19 year old straight kid. Now his life is ruined too.
The world will never accept us? LOL! Yep....we can tell by how gay marriage is being legalized and how we are gaining more and more civil rights. Bigots like you are in a panic because you know your way of thinking is becoming a thing of the past. And that 19 year old straight kid has nobody to blame but himself for being in jail...it's hilarious how bigots like you think you can do anything you please to gay people, then cry "victim" when the law holds you accountable for it.
Rainbow freaks

New York, NY

#59 Oct 16, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>The world will never accept us? LOL! Yep....we can tell by how gay marriage is being legalized and how we are gaining more and more civil rights. Bigots like you are in a panic because you know your way of thinking is becoming a thing of the past. And that 19 year old straight kid has nobody to blame but himself for being in jail...it's hilarious how bigots like you think you can do anything you please to gay people, then cry "victim" when the law holds you accountable for it.
You queers May worm your way into law and lobby your so called rights into the books. In the end your still failures who go against the grain of nature. Your a cancer on society. A cult of drama and failure. Your trials and tribulations of your lifestyle will not end with your so called rights being signed into law. Your abomination is just beginning.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#60 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers May worm your way into law and lobby your so called rights into the books. In the end your still failures who go against the grain of nature. Your a cancer on society. A cult of drama and failure. Your trials and tribulations of your lifestyle will not end with your so called rights being signed into law. Your abomination is just beginning.
Blah, blah, blah. The only cancer to society is bigots like yourself, who try to feel superior to people you label as inferior through insults, violence , and lies. Sit back and watch us gain more and more of our civil rights while you cry like a baby about it. LOL!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#61 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
*ranting*
Wow, someone has issues. Go knife someone in the back if it makes you feel like a man!!
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#62 Oct 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, someone has issues. Go knife someone in the back if it makes you feel like a man!!
Grab my ass and I will [email protected]!
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#63 Oct 16, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah. The only cancer to society is bigots like yourself, who try to feel superior to people you label as inferior through insults, violence , and lies. Sit back and watch us gain more and more of our civil rights while you cry like a baby about it. LOL!
You keep going on and on about how gays only want the same rights as everyone else. First of all they already do have the same rights as everyone else. If anything they have MORE rights as it stands today.

Is it rights you creeps are fighting for when you hold your gay pride festivals and run around naked in the streets in plain view of children and decent people?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#64 Oct 16, 2013
Romania? LOL

Palm Springs, California

#66 Oct 16, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
Bunch of phaggots! You're all too brave in numbers and behind your monitors. Face it, the world will never accept you, and it just takes one little insult to get a knee jerk reaction from a 19 year old straight kid. Now his life is ruined too.
"One little insult" of stabbing a stranger in the back and severing his spine and putting him a wheel chair for life. If that's your idea of a "little insult" I am guessing you were annoyed on 9-11 for it screwed up parking in lower Manhattan.

the vicious little thug's life is ruined? He can still walk. I hope he can run when the big boys chase him down in prison.

Palm Springs, California

#67 Oct 16, 2013
PURELY CANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually NO! It only appears that way. It's the Jews you Phags can thank for that. They're the ones who FORCED our governments to make the decisions without any consideration of the ppl. You bloody Phaggots are marching to the tune of Jews. Yes! And do one hell of a job of destroying white ppl. Not just Christians. You're playing right into the hands of those Zionist pigs!
As a Jewish PHAG....I am calling the shots and my first action when we take over the world is to toss YOU into the camps. You better get a nicer attitude, BOY, or you'll be breaking rocks for a LONG time to come.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#68 Oct 16, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Cletus, this was a white man attacking a white man, cowardly from behind, not for robbery or gain or anything but pure hate. What would you call this, a LOVE crime?
I would call it an attempted murder. It was his second attack of the day. I don't know if Canada has hate crime laws or they treat people equally by calling a crime what it is.
Rainbow freaks

New York, NY

#70 Oct 16, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, blah, blah. The only cancer to society is bigots like yourself, who try to feel superior to people you label as inferior through insults, violence , and lies. Sit back and watch us gain more and more of our civil rights while you cry like a baby about it. LOL!
I don't care if you get your rights. I'm not crying. As long as you sickos stay out of my way you will be fine.

Your still abominations on the wrong path of life and morality. No law can change that.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#72 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you get your rights. I'm not crying. As long as you sickos stay out of my way you will be fine.
Your still abominations on the wrong path of life and morality. No law can change that.
Gays should stay out of your way, but here you are, posting on the gay threads, daily. You poor, little, sexually, insecure, victim. Always blaming someone else for your pathetically uneventful life.

Palm Springs, California

#73 Oct 16, 2013
Rainbow freaks wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it is grand to stalk a gay bar, sneak up on some stranger who had nothing to do with your life and cowardly stab him in the back and try to slit his throat and put him in a wheel chair for life is "getting in your way"? Incredible.

By the way...I note you made the mistake made by 99 out of 100 haters and school drop outs....

"YOUR still"? REALLY? Once again,a hater confuses the possessive of YOU for the contraction of YOU ARE. Did you even finish high school? I am doubting it.

Intolerant and under educated. What a surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 min Frankie Rizzo 40,407
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 1 min June VanDerMark 11,746
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 27 min Rose_NoHo 18,447
News LGBTQ festival canceled in Haiti amid threats, ... 36 min david traversa 1
The straight cafe fights on... 47 min DebraE 2
News Erin O'Flaherty: Miss Missouri is Miss America'... 53 min General Lee 19
News Priests and nuns hold bizarre ceremony to 'puri... 1 hr Knock off purse s... 26
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 7 hr Left of centre 68,993
More from around the web