Police charge 19-year-old in violent attack on gay N.S. man

Oct 14, 2013 Full story: CBC News 80

Scott Jones, 27, was stabbed twice in the back leaving him paralyzed after a vicious attack early Saturday morning in New Glasgow, N.S. New Glasgow police have arrested a 19-year-old Trenton, N.S. man in connection with a violent attack on a gay man that left him paralyzed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Neemis

Netherlands

#1 Oct 14, 2013
When are these queers going to learn to stop playing grab ass with the wrong guys?
Neemis

Netherlands

#2 Oct 14, 2013
Queers need to learn to stop flaunting their perversion in people's faces!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Oct 14, 2013
How terrible !:(
Boris

Netherlands

#4 Oct 14, 2013
Neemis wrote:
When are these queers going to learn to stop playing grab ass with the wrong guys?
Looks like this one learned the hard way!

LMAO!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2013
Neemis wrote:
Queers need to learn to stop flaunting their perversion in people's faces!
Bigoted idiots need to learn that attacking another human being will put them in a jail cell, you filthy POS.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 14, 2013
A man is paralyzed for life, and our resident troll, posting from foreign locations because he is such a POS that he can't maintain a registered account, makes fun. Typical Topix troll!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 14, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
A man is paralyzed for life, and our resident troll, posting from foreign locations because he is such a POS that he can't maintain a registered account, makes fun. Typical Topix troll!
What else can you expect from a subhuman?

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>What else can you expect from a subhuman?
It's best just to ignore the haters. It's not wort the time and keystrokes to even acknowledge their existence.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's best just to ignore the haters. It's not wort the time and keystrokes to even acknowledge their existence.
You're right. But insulting them is a lot of fun.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Oct 14, 2013
Boris wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like this one learned the hard way!
LMAO!
Looks like YOU never learned the difference between truth and lies, little liar.

Honestly, I am going to speak to you as a "human" for once. Yikes. Do you ever actually REALLY think your false names and false homelands fool ANYONE? REALLY???

Helen Keller could see through your lies.

Tell me, do you actually think your lies are fooling anyone? I am actually really curious to know what strange synapses run that "brain" of yours.

Palm Springs, California

#11 Oct 14, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. But insulting them is a lot of fun.
Sad part is, they are incapable of insult. They have skin like elephants and cannot feel any human sympathy. I actually think the one or two who get joy out of their lies are dangerous psychopaths who are not quite right. I'm hoping their venting on Topix helps them deal with their anger and frustration and stops them from climbing the tower in the town square with a high powered weapon and a bag of bullets.

Palm Springs, California

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Neemis wrote:
Your friend Shane, the viscous thug, after he is thrown into prison for many years for his antics, is going to have HIS ass grabbed much more often then he bargained for Ironic, ain't it?

Palm Springs, California

#13 Oct 14, 2013
VICIOUS thug, not viscous thug. However, he will have to learn how to deal with viscous fluids during his long prison stay.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Oct 14, 2013
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. But insulting them is a lot of fun.
I met my first boyfriend in Lexington, Kentucky. Went to Rupp Arena to see Emerson, Lake & Palmer during their "Pirates" tour in 78.
The Other Shoe

South Hadley, MA

#15 Oct 14, 2013
All crimes are based on hatred and one should never receive special attention over another. It is moments like these that remind me of how racist liberals really are for the simple fact that blacks by far and large commit more crimes against whites that whites against blacks but it virtually NEVER rises to the level of a "hate crime"
Just a couple years ago a black woman killed a young white by with a blow torch.
No parades, no vigils, no round the clock coverage.
Typical.
The Other Shoe

South Hadley, MA

#16 Oct 14, 2013
I'm shocked the topix dotcom would promote ashley madison dotcom, a site that promotes infidelity among married couples. The war on marriage continues.
Hansel Currywurst

Houston, TX

#17 Oct 14, 2013
The Other Shoe wrote:
All crimes are based on hatred and one should never receive special attention over another.
Not at all true. Some crimes are based on greed. Or sloth. Or carelessness. Or ignorance. Or selfishness. Or....(it's a very long list)

Hate crimes are different and require special attention because they are a cancer on society, and cancers spread if not treated promptly, decisively, and effectively.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Chicopee, MA

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Hansel Currywurst wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all true. Some crimes are based on greed. Or sloth. Or carelessness. Or ignorance. Or selfishness. Or....(it's a very long list)
Hate crimes are different and require special attention because they are a cancer on society, and cancers spread if not treated promptly, decisively, and effectively.
When violence is involved then it is based on hatred. Once you start splitting hairs and showing preferencial treatment it is wrong. In general, white conservative males, women too, have always been the target for liberals and this exposes their own hatred. Liberals cannot comprehend a conversation that deals with virtues, morals, common sense, and family values. It drives them insane. They need victimization and they need someone else to pay for it. They are a cancer.
Their own hatred exposed.

Palm Springs, California

#19 Oct 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
When violence is involved then it is based on hatred. Once you start splitting hairs and showing preferencial treatment it is wrong. In general, white conservative males, women too, have always been the target for liberals and this exposes their own hatred. Liberals cannot comprehend a conversation that deals with virtues, morals, common sense, and family values. It drives them insane. They need victimization and they need someone else to pay for it. They are a cancer.
Their own hatred exposed.
Hey, Cletus, this was a white man attacking a white man, cowardly from behind, not for robbery or gain or anything but pure hate. What would you call this, a LOVE crime?

Why are you bringing all your own prejudices to the table? Stay on track, please, and keep your Ku Klux Klan blather to your self.

Palm Springs, California

#20 Oct 14, 2013
The Other Shoe wrote:
I'm shocked the topix dotcom would promote ashley madison dotcom, a site that promotes infidelity among married couples. The war on marriage continues.
Mercy me, if you're so delicate and easily offended, then why stick around Topix? Go to WWW.Rebekkah of Sunny Brook Farm.com and that may be more to your oh, so sensitive demeanor.

My, my, aren't WE precious up there in Massachusetts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Snitched off Elto... 57,150
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 21 min Brian_G 8,546
Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex (Sep '06) 32 min blongo6969 4,371
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 34 min Brian_G 4,889
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min Brian_G 51,372
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr Static Discharge 29,106
Join the Best Bisexual Dating Site and Date Bis... 1 hr Bisexual support 1
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 3 hr The Troll Stopper 536
Victim testifies at Boy Scout sex trial about m... 4 hr Pablo 85
Judge Roy Moore Speaks About Alabama Gay Marriage 4 hr NorCal Native 38
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 5 hr Cali Girl 2014 68,730
More from around the web