Obama nears deadline on gay marriage ...

Obama nears deadline on gay marriage decision

There are 3 comments on the WTOP-FM Washington story from Feb 28, 2013, titled Obama nears deadline on gay marriage decision. In it, WTOP-FM Washington reports that:

The next phase of President Barack Obama's evolution on gay marriage may come with the deadline for his administration to weigh in on a landmark Supreme Court case that could determine whether same-sex couples have a constitutional right to wed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP-FM Washington.

radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#1 Feb 28, 2013
The next phase of obamas evolution will be him devorcing Michelle and marrying some lucky man.
Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
radiofreeamerica wrote:
The next phase of obamas evolution will be him devorcing Michelle and marrying some lucky man.
You are what is commonly known as a fa$$ot. You are condemned to spend your life hanging around public rest rooms looking for penises to fellate.
radiofreeamerica

Tampa, FL

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what is commonly known as a fa$$ot. You are condemned to spend your life hanging around public rest rooms looking for penises to fellate.
Not me.But I like your name-shake shake shake...shake shake shake...shake your booty,shake your booty.-LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 3 min Wondering 439
News Tennessee judge rules gay couples have equal pa... 13 min Marcavage s Emission 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 20 min yehoshooah adam 52,078
News Love Island creator Richard Cowles wants to do ... 21 min Marcavage s Emission 2
News Lawsuit says North Carolina bathroom law still ... 31 min Marcavage s Emission 3
News LGBT conference in China's 'gay capital' scuppered 37 min Marcavage s Emission 2
News Anti-gay marriage fight costs Kentucky at least... 46 min Marcavage s Emission 7
News Gay Teen Vogue editor defends mag's anal sex guide 1 hr Guerrilla 150
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 1 hr Guerrilla 497
News Rhode Island becomes 10th state to ban 'ex-gay'... 1 hr Father Flanagan 33
News Gay couple grilled by judge about their sex liv... 4 hr Nick 98
More from around the web