Madonna sued in Russia for supporting gays

Aug 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRAV-FM Tulsa

Some Russian activists have sued Madonna for millions of dollars, claiming they were offended by her support for gay rights during a recent concert in St.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Offering safe haven for all the anti-gay bigots to move to Russia. Looks like your busy body and closed minded kind are a strong faction in the world of the unfree.

Why not move to Russia where you can concern yourself with other people's lifestyles and rant with government support. Take the Cathy's with you when you go.

“Post-religious”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Justfacts99 wrote:
Offering safe haven for all the anti-gay bigots to move to Russia. Looks like your busy body and closed minded kind are a strong faction in the world of the unfree.
Why not move to Russia where you can concern yourself with other people's lifestyles and rant with government support. Take the Cathy's with you when you go.
As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it, "all men are created equal except negroes." When the Know-nothings get control, it will read, "all men are created equal except negroes and foreigners and Catholics." When it comes to this, I shall prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty--to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, Aug. 24, 1855

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Since Americans HAVE to hate somebody, why not go back to hating Russians instead of gay people? Those were the good old days.
And since gay people can now serve in the military, they could help fight off the anti-gay AND anti-American communist monster. Perfect.
4cha

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

mark in Toronto wrote:
Since Americans HAVE to hate somebody, why not go back to hating Russians instead of gay people? Those were the good old days.
And since gay people can now serve in the military, they could help fight off the anti-gay AND anti-American communist monster. Perfect.
Are you saying there are nofags in Russia?
Awesome.

“You'll love me!”

Since: Sep 10

I promise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

4cha wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying there are nofags in Russia?
Awesome.
I guess so, but there's at least one in Minnesota.
God

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

4cha wrote:
Awesome.
There aren't any in hell either. You'll love the afterlife.
4cha

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Coy91 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess so, but there's at least one in Minnesota.
Yeah, you must mean Rep. Kerry Gauthier (DFL-Duluth), the 56 year old Democrat state legislator that likes having sex with teen-agers in public toilets.
At least you acknowledge the shamefulness of homosexuality.
Good for you!
TheSanduskyDoctr ine

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

God wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't any in hell either. You'll love the afterlife.
Oh yes there are, because the GOD who told you where you're going said to kill you all before you molested the last unraped child.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

4cha wrote:
Awesome.
Tons of homeless children, sex slaves and child prostitutes.

You're welcome to it.
4cha

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to it.
You're in way over your head.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

TheSanduskyDoctrine wrote:
Oh yes there are, because the GOD who told you where you're going said to kill you all before you molested the last unraped child.
Were you hoping to save the virgins for yourself? Like the god of the bible said so in Numbers 31:18?

“... from a ...”

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

4cha wrote:
<quoted text>You're in way over your head.
Nyet, nekul&#697;turnyy otrod&#697;ye sviney i vshey !

“... from a ...”

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

BASTA !

Nyet nekul'turnyy otrod'ye sviney i vshey

“You'll love me!”

I promise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

4cha wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you must mean Rep. Kerry Gauthier (DFL-Duluth), the 56 year old Democrat state legislator that likes having sex with teen-agers in public toilets.
Oh, honey, bless your silly little head. You're so confused. Kerry Gauthier is a creep. I'm gay, but you're the only faq here. There's a difference.
4cha wrote:
At least you acknowledge the shamefulness of homosexuality.
Good for you!
You're such a kidder. I give you a 2/10. Troll harder next time. Have some fun, get creative. Because this is just pathetic.
SanduskyObamaYou thCorps

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Coy91 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, honey, bless your silly little head. You're so confused. Kerry Gauthier is a creep. I'm gay, but you're the only faq here. There's a difference.
<quoted text>
You're such a kidder. I give you a 2/10. Troll harder next time. Have some fun, get creative. Because this is just pathetic.
Why is one of your Democrat/Homocrat politicians a "creep" all of a sudden?
Because of the publicity?
Because of the truth?
That queers are disgusting filth spreading diseases in public toilets with kids?

You're voting Obama/NAMBLA.

“You'll love me!”

I promise.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

SanduskyObamaYouthCorps wrote:
<quoted text>Why is one of your Democrat/Homocrat politicians a "creep" all of a sudden?
Because of the truth?
That queers are disgusting filth spreading diseases in public toilets with kids?
Because he's sleeping with slutty kids on Craigslist in a toilet? Why wasn't that on your list? You've probably been around the block a few times yourself. It's a proven fact, through science and example, that the bigger the homphobe the wider their stance if you know what I mean. How wide is yours?
That's right. I'm voting for Obama because he's a radical communist Muslim that hates America, and more importantly, wants to execute all upstanding moral white cisgendered and "heterosexual" members of society such as yourself. I look forward to the day when I can cut of your head and shit down your neckhole. Does that clear it up for you, sweetheart?
david traversa

Federal, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Jerald wrote:
<quoted text>
As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it, "all men are created equal except negroes." When the Know-nothings get control, it will read, "all men are created equal except negroes and foreigners and Catholics." When it comes to this, I shall prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty--to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.
ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, Aug. 24, 1855
Another shining example of REAL American values..
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

<quoted text>Why is one of your Democrat/Homocrat politicians a "creep" all of a sudden?
Because of the truth?
Hmmmm, wonder what BRIAN BROWN of NOM thinks of language like THIS. It is antigay, vicious,*clearly* false and mendacious, and hateful. BRIAN BROWN called for allllll the pro-gay to stop using the word "hatred" against the antigay, but a post like this is the very, very reason that that term will not go away. This post is nothing but pure, unadulterated, antigay hatred. Wonder how NOM or their representatives would spin this one while they pretend to cry like stuck pigs over the term "hatred" -- which has not gone away and which *NEVER* will, so long as language like this is being used against gay and pro-gay people.

You behave in a hateful way, you and your ilk get called hateful. Period.

This is not negotiable in any way whatsoever.
The Gay Goat

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

hi hi wrote:
<quoted text>

You behave in a hateful way, you and your ilk get called hateful. Period.
This is not negotiable in any way whatsoever.
Many gays hate their own parents.
So what's your point again.
TheSanduskyDoctr ine

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to it.
Russia being a sewer of Atheism is exactly that: homeless children, prostitutes and sex slaves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••