Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments (Page 934)

Showing posts 18,661 - 18,680 of24,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 13

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Oh, and if gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married because they can't naturally reproduce, I assume you think all straight yet infertile men/women should be forced to get a divorce, yes? So everybody above a certain age should have their marriage invalidated, along with people who were born infertile, made so by cancer, etc.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Honestly, if your cause is so just, why must you constantly lie in order to defend it?!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/living/wedding/T87...
This post 20629 was where the original question was asked.
Here is every single one of your responses since the question was asked:
That leads us to your post here, number 20737. NOT ONE of the posts you’ve made since the question was asked through your post here where you say you answered it, have you addressed the original challenge at all. Not even come close.
Liars for Jesus unite!! Kuntmare is here to lead you heaven!!!!
Know what’s really funny? You will NEVER be able to demonstrate where your buybull references anal sex, but I will ALWAYS be able to demonstrate where it states that your god detests liars!!!!!
Smile dear!!
Post 20630

Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is anal sex mentioned in the bible?

KiMare'a wrote;

'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.'

However, common sense has told every culture that the anus is not a vagina. Most take the screams, pain and bleeding as a sign...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear, the lack of mention of "homosexual" has absolutely nothing to do with the language the buybull was written in. It has to do with the fact that the word hadn't even been invented yet. Wouldn't matter in the least if the bible HAD been written in English.
Damn you are stupid.
<quoted text>
Homosexuals do not have any behaviors that other people don't have. There is no such thing as a "homosexual behavior". Should you disagree, present to the room the specific behavior that ONLY gays are capable of, and that only gays engage in.
We'll anxiously await this elusive "homosexual behavior". Make sure that this behavior is solely engaged in only by gay men and lesbians. I can't wait to hear about this elusive behavior that only I and my fellow gays are capable of. I'll feel so special!!!!
<quoted text>
Wow, that's a stretch. Most would argue he was speaking of those that were impotent or deformed. You apparently have special insight.
Tell me KiMare, what does the bible say about liars, the deceitful, and agitators like yourself?!!!!
See my answer to Wolfy about gay sex.

Look up is eunuchs in Matthew 19 referencing homosexuals.

Then get back to me and apologize.

Smile.

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

"However, common sense has told every culture that the anus is not a vagina. Most take the screams, pain and bleeding as a sign..."

Because everyone who has anal sex is not only gay but also does it without preparation or lube therefore causing screams, pain, and bleeding? Three things which are also often caused by straight, vaginal sex? What??

Sighs. I don't see why when the bible says something like man shall not lay with man blah blah it needs to be written into law because Christianity is the most important and correct religion duh!!!! But when it says incest, slavery, sacrifices, misogyny, rape, and whatever else is okay, you ignore it. When it says dumb shit like you can't touch pigskin or get a haircut or wear clothes made out of different fabrics, you ignore it. You pick and choose what's convenient for you, ruining people's lives in the process.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Lehnsherr wrote:
"However, common sense has told every culture that the anus is not a vagina. Most take the screams, pain and bleeding as a sign..."
Because everyone who has anal sex is not only gay but also does it without preparation or lube therefore causing screams, pain, and bleeding? Three things which are also often caused by straight, vaginal sex? What??
Sighs. I don't see why when the bible says something like man shall not lay with man blah blah it needs to be written into law because Christianity is the most important and correct religion duh!!!! But when it says incest, slavery, sacrifices, misogyny, rape, and whatever else is okay, you ignore it. When it says dumb shit like you can't touch pigskin or get a haircut or wear clothes made out of different fabrics, you ignore it. You pick and choose what's convenient for you, ruining people's lives in the process.
Are you serious?

Vaginal sex cause screams of pain and bleeding?

Condoms and lub is available to homosexuals around the world? And where they are, they are used?

As to religion, I simply answer a question. You don't have to like what the Bible says, and you clearly don't understand the Law.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
WasteWater you need to post more often. Much more often.
Puke to death huh?

GREAT!!!
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Vaginal sex cause screams of pain and bleeding?
You don't know much about how the female body works do you? This is more proof of your lies.

She must be ready...otherwise it causes pain, tearing and bleeding, women are not naturally lubricated all the time.

Do you think a rapist waits for his victim to be ready? Many selfish men don't wait and women are injured every day.

You really aren't this stupid are you?

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Yes? Plenty of girls bleed/are in pain their first time, even after.

I was merely pointing out anal does not always cause screaming, pain, and bleeding, and I never said that everyone had access to protection or lube, or used it even when available.

You still didn't answer my question as to why you pick and choose from your little book, and where is it that I fail to understand the law?

How is anal sex inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning? Hm? Yes it can be those things in some circumstances, but so can vaginal intercourse between a man and woman. I have to say that I've had sex with a man on multiple occasions where it was harmful and demeaning, yet I've done anal with boyfriends and it wasn't any of the three. That sounds less like inherency and more like you being a bit delusional.
Join Free

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Lehnsherr wrote:
I was merely pointing out anal does not always cause screaming, pain, and bleeding, and I never said that everyone had access to protection or lube, or used it even when available.
You still didn't answer my question as to why you pick and choose from your little book, and where is it that I fail to understand the law?
How is anal sex inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning? Hm? Yes it can be those things in some circumstances, but so can vaginal intercourse between a man and woman. I have to say that I've had sex with a man on multiple occasions where it was harmful and demeaning, yet I've done anal with boyfriends and it wasn't any of the three. That sounds less like inherency and more like you being a bit delusional.
Yep

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about how the female body works do you? This is more proof of your lies.
She must be ready...otherwise it causes pain, tearing and bleeding, women are not naturally lubricated all the time.
Do you think a rapist waits for his victim to be ready? Many selfish men don't wait and women are injured every day.
You really aren't this stupid are you?
It is true my vagina is non-functioning and dusty, however, we weren't talking about rape.

As a lesbian, how do you know about 'most men'?

More evidence of your man hate...

On the other hand, deviant anal sex is always harmful and only marginally safe if, as one doctor put it, you always use a condom and too much lub is almost enough. You see, the anus doesn't self lub at all.

You were saying something about stupid Blondie?
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true my vagina is non-functioning and dusty, however, we weren't talking about rape.
As a lesbian, how do you know about 'most men'?
On the other hand, deviant anal sex is always harmful and only marginally safe if, as one doctor put it, you always use a condom and too much lub is almost enough. You see, the anus doesn't self lub at all.
You were saying something about stupid Blondie?
My husband always gets a chuckle when you call me a gay man or a lesbian...

A woman still needs to be lubricated, shit for brains and if it doesn't happen naturally you are doing something very wrong.

Selfish, chauvinistic, schmuck!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Lehnsherr wrote:
Wow, I never thought of it like that before...

Did you come up with these deep thoughts all by yourself? I'm so glad you jumped on here to teach me and help my delusions!

However, I'm not sure what you mean about my 'little book'. You don't know my belief system, do you?

As to anal/vaginal sex, do you know the difference between risk and inherent harm? Are you insinuating that those acts are the same?

Isn't one of those orifices made for intercourse, and the other for excrement? Wouldn't the latter be unhealthy? You know, confusing a septic system for a playground?

And something I don't understand. Why would you ever submit to a demeaning relationship? Why didn't you tell them to, you know, sit one it?!

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband always gets a chuckle when you call me a gay man or a lesbian...
A woman still needs to be lubricated, shit for brains and if it doesn't happen naturally you are doing something very wrong.
Selfish, chauvinistic, schmuck!
I'm never selfish with my wife.

I am a GENTLEMAN chauvinist schmuck. And PROUD of it!

I sure enjoy pushing your buttons!

LOL
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Man hate? I dislike you very much but you're not even half a man! I hate no one but I am an equal opportunity "disliker"!
well

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm never selfish with my wife.
I am a GENTLEMAN chauvinist schmuck. And PROUD of it!
I sure enjoy pushing your buttons!
LOL
But....you don't even know how her body works. Ask her how many times you have hurt her...go ahead and ask her.

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And something I don't understand. Why would you ever submit to a demeaning relationship? Why didn't you tell them to, you know, sit one it?!
Smile.
Because I was young and didn't have anyone to go to, or any resources to leave him? Because if I told him to he'd hurt me? Those are a couple reasons and there are many more, so please stop your ignorant victim blaming.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

well wrote:
<quoted text>
But....you don't even know how her body works. Ask her how many times you have hurt her...go ahead and ask her.
Zero.

Ladies first.

Always opened the door.

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Judged:

Lehnsherr wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I was young and didn't have anyone to go to, or any resources to leave him? Because if I told him to he'd hurt me? Those are a couple reasons and there are many more, so please stop your ignorant victim blaming.
You aren't a victim. You chose an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning relationship.

You chose to block out facts that would have changed your engaging the relationship and leaving. Just like you chose to censor information I posted.

We are creatures of habit...

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't a victim. You chose an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning relationship.
You chose to block out facts that would have changed your engaging the relationship and leaving. Just like you chose to censor information I posted.
We are creatures of habit...
A girl doesn't get to choose her father, so I'd say I'm a victim. You also didn't listen to the part where I said I didn't have any fucking way to leave. Still want to keep blaming me for it? And I never censored you, I simply chose to reply to only part of your post. I'm not obligated to keep arguing with you about a certain subject when you're clearly not changing your mind.

Since: Jul 13

Bridgwater, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

GentlestGiant wrote:
Christianity is nothing more than a bunch of lies and contradictions piled on top of each other. Jesus and the bible preach about love and tolerance, but his mindless lemmings we call worshippers bring about wars to make others believe in him. God gives us free will, but he forces you to follow him or else burn forever in hell.
Christianity has done nothing more than hold our country's progress back with laws and orders, telling we can't do this, but can only do that. According to the bible, you're suppose to stone your relatives to death for joining another religion. According to the bible, women are nothing more than objects for men. Why aren't you enforcing the bible you zealots punch so much? "WE ARE, WE HATE FAGS"
And if you're one of the lemmings who think gay people are going to burn in hell for having FREE WILL and a right to practice what they want and like, you're no more than a fool, and it'll be people like you who'll be judged by your beloved invisible man when its your time.
well said one women's lie to cover up her affair what a whor..e

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,661 - 18,680 of24,350
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••