Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36055 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Oct 13

Davidson, NC

#20876 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry honey, you are being dishonest with me and yourself.
You are not responsible for your father's abuse. However, YOU had millions of options. There were hundreds of people you could have gone to.
You are responsible for your reaction. If you don't have the courage to accept that responsibility, You WILL become an abuser.
In fact, that is what you try to do with me!
You didn't censor me because my mind was made up (what about YOUR mind being changed???), your foolishness was exposed, so rather than admit it, you ignored it, and then lied about it.
Time to get real girl.
First of all, someone not responding to you isn't censorship, you fucking moron. I didn't wanna continue our ever so exciting anal sex convo when you'd pissed me off so much about the abuse thing. My mind has not changed, just settled on something else.

And in regards to that- want me to explain more? I will.

I was underage, no other family, homeschooled so no teachers or friends, no friends outside of the family, I did tell multiple people and they didn't believe me (and people I tell today often don't) because my father is a successful man. Couldn't leave because I was underage with nowhere to go that he wouldn't find me, no money to do so anyway seeing as if I took any he would know.

So yeah, I'm responsible for my reaction. I sincerely apologize to you for being a severely depressed and self conscious 7-12 year old girl with no one to turn to, considering even when I went out of my way to tell people they passed it off as lies. And to add on to that you obviously don't understand, but when someone's the only family you have left and you're at a young age it can be quite hard to immediately despise them and ruin their lives even if you can.

I'm not going to become an abuser, I'd like you to show me a study where it says 100% of abused kids become abusive adults if they don't realize it's completely their fault for not leaving. I'm guessing you can't find one, but feel free to waste your time looking as you apparently think it's true.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#20877 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'm not sure what you mean about my 'little book'. You don't know my belief system, do you?
What you have made perfectly clear is that your belief system is divorced from reality.

Location hidden

#20879 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I never thought
That is not something new.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#20880 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 20630
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is anal sex mentioned in the bible?
Actually it was post 20629. Why is properly quoting so difficult for you? damn you are stupid.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare'a wrote;
'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.'
This wasn't in any of your posts, so I guess you are just presenting it now and hoping that no one would call you on your duplicity.

Oh, and dear, if a man lied with another male as he did with a female, they would be front to front. For two males that would be frottage, not anal sex.

Feel free to try again though hon!!! Where is anal sex referenced in your ridiculous buybull?!!!! Given your creepy obsession with it, it's got to be in there somewhere!!!! Where is it kuntmare?!!!! Do educate the room!!!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>However, common sense has told every culture that the anus is not a vagina.
Has someone eluded that there was a culture that thought the anus was a vagina?!! LOL!!!! You are so f*cking stupid!!!! let me guess, you think people that have anal sex are trying to find a substitute for a vagina!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! Damn!! Just when I think you can't be any stupider!!!!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most take the screams, pain and bleeding as a sign...
If you were screaming, bleeding and in pain when you did it, you were doing it wrong. That could very well be the genesis of your obsession of other people's sex. You're pissed off because your jealous!!!!

Anytime you want to get back in the big boy sandbox Kunty, just google "healthy anal sex" and you can try again.

Have a good day dear. Smile!

Location hidden

#20881 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm never selfish with my wife.
You have a vagina and a wife?

Definitely time to increase your meds.

Location hidden

#20882 Oct 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Man hate? I dislike you very much but you're not even half a man! I hate no one but I am an equal opportunity "disliker"!
God hates KiMare. Hey, if it's good enough for God it is good enough for me.

Location hidden

#20884 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Vaginal sex cause screams of pain and bleeding?
Just as with anal sex, only if done improperly. Are you under the impression that vagina's can't bleed or experience pain. I'm beginning to think you have never even seen one, let alone had sex with one.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Anal sex is not inherently any of those things. But your creepy obsession over it is.

Location hidden

#20885 Oct 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about how the female body works do you? This is more proof of your lies.
She must be ready...otherwise it causes pain, tearing and bleeding, women are not naturally lubricated all the time.
Do you think a rapist waits for his victim to be ready? Many selfish men don't wait and women are injured every day.
You really aren't this stupid are you?
Yes, actually he is that stupid. KiMare is one of the stupidest people on Topix.

Location hidden

#20886 Oct 11, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry you went through that...
KiMerde is a very hateful and cruel ex pastor who will now use that information to hurt you any chance he gets. He only thinks same sex is abusive...He is a very sick, twisted and delusional. Some how he lost God, or maybe God lost him...
If there was a God do you think things like KiMare would exist? I actually wish there was a God to make things all better. KiMare is living proof that no such thing as God exists.

Location hidden

#20887 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you come up with these deep thoughts all by yourself?
Asks the deceitful poster who plagiarizes other people!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T877M31CF...

What a putz you are Kuntmare!

Location hidden

#20888 Oct 11, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing pointless or fraudulent about love. But marriage isn't about love to you, is it? It's about reproducing, and nothing more.
Nicely said, I think you nailed it.

Location hidden

#20889 Oct 11, 2013
We should change the name of this thread from "Homosexuality and the Bible" to "KiMare is lonely and confused, please argue".

Location hidden

#20890 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know the difference between risk and inherent harm?
Yes, I do. "Risk" is a gamble, and "inherent harm" is a term you arbitrarily attach to things your uneducated about.

Any other stupid questions we can clear up for you asshat?

Location hidden

#20891 Oct 11, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is frustrating but the tide is turning back.
It may be a mistake giving him all this attention. He does like to believe he controls the thread and mostly loves to get a rise out of people. I have never seen him engage in any serious discussion. All he does is post the same wholly unconvincing assertions over and over again.

Now we are to believe he has a vagina that doesn't work and a wife.

Location hidden

#20892 Oct 11, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
you are being dishonest
pot/kettle
SHADOW

Canyon Lake, TX

#20893 Oct 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your irrelevant opinion. It's worth about as much as the dog shit I scraped off my sneaker last week!
Funny how you and "your kind" can't seem to even put together a post with out using filth.
You are what you eat jonah0.
Smile sissy------

Location hidden

#20894 Oct 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Asks the deceitful poster who plagiarizes other people!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/T877M31CF...
What a putz you are Kuntmare!
My apologies. Seems I falsly accused Kuntmare of plagiarism. That is not the case. Turns out this is him. Anyone wishing to see what human garbage looks like, you can go to the link.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#20895 Oct 11, 2013
My good friend just gave me a set of Ramban. I am so excited.

Location hidden

#20896 Oct 11, 2013
If you are interested in seeing human garbage, go to post 20814. Highlight the first sentence, then place it into a google search. Along with the numerous times he has cut and pasted it into other Topix forums, you will also find a link to his BlogSpot. There you can see what human garbage looks like!!!

Sorry Kuntmare, I won't give you the satisfaction of actually providing a link to your site.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#20897 Oct 11, 2013
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2011/10/legaliz...

Well ain't this a dandy find!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 141 arrested in Indonesia over gay sex party 2 min Frankie Rizzo 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min RiccardoFire 6,123
What Makes Men Turn Gay? 7 min Frankie Rizzo 6
Family Cabin Cafe 8 min Derringer 1
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 24 min Waco Kid 69,532
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 49,370
News Activists arrested in Moscow after demanding in... 1 hr Torrence 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,647
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 53
More from around the web