Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36053 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18695 Jul 1, 2013
Nearly half of all pregnancy is unplanned.

"The report from the nonprofit Guttmacher Institute, which specializes in reproductive issues, found nearly half of all pregnancies in 2006 were unplanned and unintended. The rates grew the most among the poorest and least educated women, according to the study, to be published in the journal Contraception."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/healthcare/new...

What this means is that same sex couples who have children do so intentionally while only 50% of opposite-sex couples do. This completely invalidates KiMarie's worthless and unsubstantiated opinion on same sex marriage.

Nice going vagina man.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#18696 Jul 1, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people take birth control because they want to take care of the children they bear. They view them as treasures, not 'optional'.
Gay couples don't take birth control, and children are 'optional'.
See the difference again?
Where the hell do you get this crap? And who the hell do you think you are to speak on behalf of "most people".

You're the biggest Fauxny (spelling deliberate)on Topix.

The children that gay people have, or adopt, are no less loved than anyone else's children.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18698 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad dodge, Kuntmary.
Please prove that children are required of married couples, asstroll.
The dodge is repeating an off point idiotic question.

You are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.
Ss couples violate the design of physical union.
Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage.
Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior.
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.
Your claim is laughable.

Location hidden

#18699 Jul 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you know this how?
Because I'm a lesbian trapped in a straight man.

Location hidden

#18700 Jul 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Nearly half of all pregnancy is unplanned.
"The report from the nonprofit Guttmacher Institute, which specializes in reproductive issues, found nearly half of all pregnancies in 2006 were unplanned and unintended. The rates grew the most among the poorest and least educated women, according to the study, to be published in the journal Contraception."
http://www.nationaljournal.com/healthcare/new...
What this means is that same sex couples who have children do so intentionally while only 50% of opposite-sex couples do. This completely invalidates KiMarie's worthless and unsubstantiated opinion on same sex marriage.
Nice going vagina man.
Ss couples can't 'have' children.

Ever.

Couples who use birth control don't have children.

Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.
Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society. Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture.

Your claim is laughable.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18701 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people take birth control because they want to take care of the children they bear. They view them as treasures, not 'optional'.
Gay couples don't take birth control, and children are 'optional'.
See the difference again?
Get real. People take "the pill" because they want to recreate not procreate.

Location hidden

#18702 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell do you get this crap? And who the hell do you think you are to speak on behalf of "most people".
You're the biggest Fauxny (spelling deliberate)on Topix.
The children that gay people have, or adopt, are no less loved than anyone else's children.
Look up the difference between the health of children in biological homes vs any other default situation.

Your claim is laughable.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18703 Jul 2, 2013
Can't even use "default" correctly?

Sheesh!

Name one "infringement", specifically.

Location hidden

#18704 Jul 2, 2013
snyper wrote:
Can't even use "default" correctly?
Sheesh!
Name one "infringement", specifically.
First show the difference between children in biological homes vs any default situation.

Why are you trying to avoid the issue?

You are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#18705 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever.
We adopt, or have them via surrogacy. Millions of str8 couples do this too.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever.

Your opinion and really none of your damn business.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, simply the opinion of an aging troll with three nipples, a wang and a cooch. I'm legally married every bit as much as you and the missus are. Don't like it? Tough titty.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Many straight couples are also "fruitless". Procreation is not a requirement of marriage.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

It's not an infringement because we take nothing from you. If you lost something (other than a noun), then you'd have a claim. But my marriage denies you nothing, other than my husbands schwanz.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Your claim is laughable.
Every single post of yours is laughable. Your desperation knows no limit.

Location hidden

#18706 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.

So why are you married to a genetic woman and procreating? According to your biased views, that is unnatural. BTW, a man with a vagina and three nipples who thinks he is a lesbian is far from being a straight man. Does that fact make you feel a little bit insecure dear?

Location hidden

#18707 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever.
Your claim is laughable.
Yes they can have both children and families through various methods. Your post is totally false.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#18708 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare--"You are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples."

This remains a bald-faced lie.

And it's HYSTERICAL to see the extremist right, so bigoted and hating diversity SO much, trying desperately and pathetically again to cut down the word by making it about straight couples. "Diverse gendered" is an idiotic and false term for straight couples.

"Ss couples violate the design of physical union."

Liar. God designed MILLIONS of people to be gay, and in spite of your heart-felt attempts to help them (vomit) they've figured out just fine how to express their love for one another.

Here's a great idea--mind your own damn business.

"Ss couples are still only ever a duplicate half of marriage."

Still a Nazi lie. They are EXACTLY a marriage. Not a half or "duplicate" or anything else.

A marriage.

A family.

EQUAL to any other.

"Ss couples are mutually fruitless, a defect of mating behavior."

More Nazi lies. The purpose of marriage is NOT to make babies, it is the lifetime joining of two lives, a commitment to love and share your life with another. Their marriages bear the same fruit as any other. They have no "defect."

You, on the other hand...

"Ss couples infringe on the most distinct, unique and critical relationship of society."

Liar. They do NOT infringe in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER in the SLIGHTEST in anyone else's relationship. They don't harm, bruise, break a nail, insult, trip, or even spill water on anyone else's marriage.

"Imposing an imposter relationship by every measure of history and universal culture."

Liar. Their relationship is NOT an imposter in any way. It's as real and valid as any other. Your "measure" is hate and cowardice, bigotry and lies.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#18709 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare--"Ss couples can't 'have' children.
Ever."

Lie. Many do.

They may not MAKE them, but they do have them.

"Couples who use birth control don't have children."

Also a lie. They have children if the birth control fails to work, OR if they choose to stop using it, OR if they adopt or use other means.

"Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples."

Liar. They're married in EXACTLY the same way as different sex couples are (and you CONTINUE to abuse the language in a pathetic, despicable attempt to attack the notion of diversity, which extremists like you loath deeply)

Mind your own business. They're not asking you for sex advice.

(the same pack of lies as before)

"Your claim is laughable."

Your hate and lies are getting people killed, destroying lives, and violating this nation's most basic principles.

Nobody's laughing.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#18710 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever.
Your claim is laughable.
\
False. SS couples can and do have children.

False. SS couple can and do get married.

Irrelevant personal opinion.

False. There is marriage or not marriage. Half-marriage is nonsense.

False. It is perfectly natural for a person whose sexual orientation is toward the same sex to seek a partner of the same sex.

Irrelevant personal opinion. There is no such thing a "an impostor relationship."

Are you really this stupid?

Location hidden

#18711 Jul 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to your personal standards, you are in an impostor relationship. I find that very interesting.

Location hidden

#18712 Jul 2, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>

Irrelevant personal opinion. There is no such thing a "an impostor relationship."
Are you really this stupid?
Sure there is. KiMarie's marriage for example.

Location hidden

#18713 Jul 2, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We adopt, or have them via surrogacy. Millions of str8 couples do this too.
<quoted text>
Your opinion and really none of your damn business.
<quoted text>
Again, simply the opinion of an aging troll with three nipples, a wang and a cooch. I'm legally married every bit as much as you and the missus are. Don't like it? Tough titty.
<quoted text>
Many straight couples are also "fruitless". Procreation is not a requirement of marriage.
<quoted text>
It's not an infringement because we take nothing from you. If you lost something (other than a noun), then you'd have a claim. But my marriage denies you nothing, other than my husbands schwanz.
<quoted text>
Every single post of yours is laughable. Your desperation knows no limit.
Dummy Dusty,

1. Less that 150,000 adoptions occur each year.

2. It is not my opinion that ss sex is a violation of design.

3. I accurately point out that in all aspects except the number of people, there are major differences between ss couples and marriage. The tough titty is all yours.

4. Very few heterosexual couples cannot have children, no ss couples can mutually procreate. There is no 'demand', because heterosexual couples don't need one, and ss couples couldn't do it anyway.

5. I simply and accurately point out that ss couples and marriage are distinctly and vastly different. At the least you falsely distort the distinction of the most important relationship in society.

You don't laugh when I point these things out, do you.

Location hidden

#18714 Jul 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
So why are you married to a genetic woman and procreating? According to your biased views, that is unnatural. BTW, a man with a vagina and three nipples who thinks he is a lesbian is far from being a straight man. Does that fact make you feel a little bit insecure dear?
Funny, but I seem to be doing fine for 60 years, but gosh, I'll check again now that YOU question my reality.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#18715 Jul 2, 2013
OkieDarren wrote:
KiMare--"Ss couples can't 'have' children.
Ever."
Lie. Many do.
They may not MAKE them, but they do have them.
"Couples who use birth control don't have children."
Also a lie. They have children if the birth control fails to work, OR if they choose to stop using it, OR if they adopt or use other means.
"Ss couples are not in any way 'married' like diverse gendered couples."
Liar. They're married in EXACTLY the same way as different sex couples are (and you CONTINUE to abuse the language in a pathetic, despicable attempt to attack the notion of diversity, which extremists like you loath deeply)
Mind your own business. They're not asking you for sex advice.
(the same pack of lies as before)
"Your claim is laughable."
Your hate and lies are getting people killed, destroying lives, and violating this nation's most basic principles.
Nobody's laughing.
Okie,

Screaming 'liar' and making ridiculous denials is not a reasoned response.

Maybe debate isn't your forte???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City liable in man's brutal police beating at g... 2 min Remus 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 53,648
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 19 min Remus 1
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 32 min TomInElPaso 12
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr neighbor 2,199
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 3 hr Imprtnrd 27
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) 3 hr Gross 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 hr RiccardoFire 8,372
40 years ago today 14 hr SteveO 6
FuNKY ARCHIVES 14 hr SteveO 4
More from around the web