Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,269

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#16102 Jan 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wondering why two men need the protection and benefits designed for women and children.
Snicker.
We've been down this road, but you simply can't remember with your Alzheimer's.

Troll on, Mangina Man.

Illinois

#16103 Jan 23, 2013
Voila wrote:
<quoted text> A growing number of states have enacted constitutional amendments against having their citizens disenfranchised on this issue. Some passed with pluralities over 80%. The Supreme Court will soon uphold Prop 8 and DOMA.
Homosexual 'marriage' will one day just be an odd footnote on history.
You have it backwards, darlin'. In the most recent election, 4 states voted to SUPPORT SSM. The momentum for SSM (support) continues to grow in our favor. You're simply too stubbord to face reality. Further, I wouldn't hold my breath on that Supreme Court theory you hold.

Doesn't matter, your back-woods views are irrelevant to my life.

Illinois

#16105 Jan 24, 2013
Voila wrote:
<quoted text>The fact remains that a growing MAJORITY of states have constitutional amendments in place to prevent your ridiculous oxymoron from becoming law and your fellow homosexuals have OVERWHELMINGLY reject homosexual 'marriage' as an actual practice in EVERY country that permits it.
The fact remains that those amendments will ultimately be deemed unconstitutional and illegal.

As for the second statement in your run-on sentence, you're simply blowing smoke out your a$$. There may, in fact, be a few gay people who "reject" marriage, just as there are heterosexuals who reject marriage. Overwhelmingly, support and acceptance for SSM continues to increase (except for parts of Africa where fundamentalist Christian preachers are successfully teaching hate theology).

But here's the more important part, which you continually fail to recognize. When we do have marriage equality in the US, it has NO BEARING on your right to believe and practice your faith as you desire. You'll still have the option to to believe that the Bible condemns homosexuality. Nobody wants to take that away from you. You'll also still have the right to denigrate Christians (like myself) who don't happen to think that the Bible actually refers to homosexuality, or homosexual love as we know it in the clobber passages.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16106 Jan 24, 2013
Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples will never bring the unique product of uniting diverse genders.

Gay couples will never procreate or bring the balance of a mother and father to the child.

The list goes on.

You can create a legal contract called marriage, but that will be all it is. Shallow and far short of the full spectrum of real marriage.

Fake, pretend, imposter and counterfeit don't do your Frankenstein creation justice. Unmarriage is more like it.

Get back to me when you can match the basic essence of marriage.

Smile.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16107 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Gay couples will never procreate or bring the balance of a mother and father to the child.
The list goes on.
You can create a legal contract called marriage, but that will be all it is. Shallow and far short of the full spectrum of real marriage.
Fake, pretend, imposter and counterfeit don't do your Frankenstein creation justice. Unmarriage is more like it.
Smile.
Perhaps you should look up the definition of 'constraint'.

Snicker Snort.

Robert
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#16108 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The list goes on.
Smile.
Life according to Mangina Man.

Laughing my ass off.

Location hidden

#16109 Jan 24, 2013
Here is another difference;

Even at the most intimate union, marriage is literally the reunion of two parts designed to fit together as one genderless single life form.

Anal sex on the other hand replaces screams of pleasure with screams of pain.

Snicker.

Illinois

#16111 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:

Snicker.
Oh, so it's not unlike your missionary position love-making to your wife once a month.

Illinois

#16112 Jan 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage....
Good job with the copy and paste, skippy.

Troll on, Mangina Man.
A Guy

United States

#16113 Jan 24, 2013
He made Men and Women and not Men and Men. God loves all the gay people but hates the SIN they commit.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16115 Jan 24, 2013
A Guy wrote:
He made Men and Women and not Men and Men. God loves all the gay people but hates the SIN they commit.
God made everything. Perhaps you should read your bible.

Robert

Illinois

#16116 Jan 24, 2013
A Guy wrote:
God loves all people who wear blended fabrics, but he hate the clothes that they wear.
God loves all people who eat shellfish, but he hates the sins they commit.
God loves all people who eat pork, but he hates the sins they commit.

Shall I continue?
Billie Bluejay

Santa Cruz, CA

#16117 Jan 24, 2013
A Guy wrote:
Suppose your God doesn't exist. Then what?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16118 Jan 24, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
God loves all people who wear blended fabrics, but he hate the clothes that they wear.
God loves all people who eat shellfish, but he hates the sins they commit.
God loves all people who eat pork, but he hates the sins they commit.
Shall I continue?
Don't bother. The Bible is crap.
enn

Maple Grove, MN

#16121 Jan 25, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother. The Bible is crap.
Your right. The bible IS crap. If "god" made us in his own image, then he would probably be bisexual!
enn

Maple Grove, MN

#16122 Jan 25, 2013
Just a quick note to all the holy rollers that are for some reason hanging out at an internet sex chat site: God is gay, and so is your dads brothers niece's and nephew's!

Location hidden

#16123 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:

Snicker.
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it's not unlike your missionary position love-making to your wife once a month.
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...

Explains alot...

Snicker.

Illinois

#16124 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Which brings up butt crack buggers. A combination of toilet paper, butt hair and poop rolled up into a ball that gays call 'sexy'...
Explains alot...
Snicker.
I've told you before about your sad attempts at biting humor......
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16125 Jan 25, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you before about your sad attempts at biting humor......
That was KickMe trying to be funny? Well, maybe he's not funny after all. Just stupid.

Robert
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#16126 Jan 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Snicker.
<quoted text>
Explains alot...
Snicker.
You sure know quite a bit about gay anal sex.
Explains "alot". Yes it does.

Snicker Snort.

Robert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 6 min Michele 3
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min KiMare 1,322
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 51 min Phily fagg@ts nex... 19
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 1 hr Gasman 182
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 1 hr Wondering 544
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr KiMare 56,618
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 1 hr KiMare 149
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 10 hr Belle Sexton 394
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE