Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 26,970

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16014 Jan 19, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please post any legitimate source for your claim that marriage is the "sole birthplace of humanity".
2. What is "the primary goal of evolution"?
3. There is no physical evidence to support your "epi-markers" claim.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? I know I don't get tired of mocking you.
Snicker snort.
Robert
This surpasses your 'sunburn scare'!!!

1. Please, look up mating behavior. Marriage is the cross cultural constraint to provide the best setting for human 'fruit'.

2. You don't know? Really? Look it up.

3. Look up epi-markers and homosexuality.

Then get back with some real questions.

Snicker.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16016 Jan 19, 2013
El Segundo wrote:
Homosexuality is the perfect conduit for Satan to work his evil machinations upon society, as the homosexuals can hide behind the Constitution while they work their destruction.
El Segundo really struggles with personal behaviour. I am not talking about this message, but I am talking about him threating i.e. me earlier; He seems to struggle very hard.
Robsan5

Norman, OK

#16019 Jan 19, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man3, thanks for s,ucking my DlCK earlier. It was great. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
Roberta, just for you, big guy.
No one sucks dick like you, NoIQ. Not even mom.

Roberta (just for your your gay anal sex fantasies!)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16021 Jan 20, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man3, thanks for s,ucking my DlCK earlier. It was great. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
Roberta, just for you, big guy.
Reported

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16022 Jan 20, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man3, thanks for s,ucking my DlCK earlier. It was great. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
Roberta, just for you, big guy.
By the way Man3; Who is that? Who are you talking to? You respond to me, but address to Man3;

Not for Robsahn5:

I pray for him. He seems to have problems, going out on a public Forum and sharing a homosexual experience with someone called Man3 and sharing that as a response to me that is Manmanman. This person might be confused, be evil. I don't know. I pray for him Lord. Let Your Will happen to him Lord in the Name of Yeshua and bless him in the same Name.

Amen
gaz

UK

#16023 Jan 20, 2013
Homosexuality is also a great idea for de population probably one of the reasons it's promoted so much and rammed down our throats in the media

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16025 Jan 20, 2013
Did you know that at the moment of conception your DNA has determined every aspect of your identity? And that out of every single other human, you are totally unique?

Exactly what David wrote thousands of years ago,

Psalm 139:15-16 (MSG) You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.

What about me, the monster mutation? Or you, the homosexual? It's not a new question by any means. Something every person has wondered in some form and degree or another. And while the answers vary from judgment to denial, here is the one that guides me,

John 9:1-3 (MSG) Walking down the street, Jesus saw a man blind from birth.
His disciples asked, "Rabbi, who sinned: this man or his parents, causing him to be born blind?"
Jesus said, "You're asking the wrong question. You're looking for someone to blame. There is no such cause-effect here. Look instead for what God can do.

I have found that God has turned my stumbling blocks to stepping stones in amazing ways. To where, as you have noted, I glory in my weaknesses.

On this Sunday, what would happen if you honestly acknowledged and looked for what God could do with your brokenness?
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#16027 Jan 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Did you know that at the moment of conception your DNA has determined every aspect of your identity? And that out of every single other human, you are totally unique?
Exactly what David wrote thousands of years ago,
Psalm 139:15-16 (MSG) You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.
What about me, the monster mutation? Or you, the homosexual? It's not a new question by any means. Something every person has wondered in some form and degree or another. And while the answers vary from judgment to denial, here is the one that guides me,
John 9:1-3 (MSG) Walking down the street, Jesus saw a man blind from birth.
His disciples asked, "Rabbi, who sinned: this man or his parents, causing him to be born blind?"
Jesus said, "You're asking the wrong question. You're looking for someone to blame. There is no such cause-effect here. Look instead for what God can do.
I have found that God has turned my stumbling blocks to stepping stones in amazing ways. To where, as you have noted, I glory in my weaknesses.
On this Sunday, what would happen if you honestly acknowledged and looked for what God could do with your brokenness?
Your alien could give me a sunburn.
You are broken, no doubt.
I'm neither broken nor defective.

Robert

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16029 Jan 20, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man3, thanks for s,ucking my DlCK earlier. It was great. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
Roberta, just for you, big guy.
It's reported of course.
Okay Robsahn5, you respond to me, but address your message to someone called Man3.

And you than this person for a sexual act; What do you want to achieve when corresponding with Man3 on the internet in this Forum? How can you improve when it comes to keeping to the subject in this Forum or protecting this Forum?

If you don't want to improve, it's okay, but then it might be smart for me to just keep away from you or I can let more people confront you first if you are willing.

Lord in Heaven, You are my everything; thank You Lord:

Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord,“He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say,“The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord,“I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Thank You Lord, I fix mye eyes on You; You are my helper, my Saviour. Amen.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16030 Jan 20, 2013
Seems to me that Robsahn5 (the one that talked about Man3)struggles quite hard. I pray for him Lord. Amen

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#16031 Jan 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
On this Sunday, what would happen if you honestly acknowledged and looked for what God could do with your brokenness?
geriatric troll droppings.

you might be cracked, broken, mutated, or fatally flawed but as for gay and lesbian individuals we are completely whole as we were created.

on this Sunday, why don't you just admit that you are an aging troll that nobody else agrees with.
Ramona

Santa Cruz, CA

#16032 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Fa$$ot and your Queer lover,Yeshua, Of Course.
Tourette's_syndrome?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16033 Jan 21, 2013
Ramona wrote:
<quoted text>
Tourette's_syndrome?
Thank you for your help.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16036 Jan 21, 2013
RevKen struggles hard I think with control-issues. Wonder how the Forum can help him?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16037 Jan 21, 2013
El Segundo wrote:
Homosexuality is the perfect conduit for Satan to work his evil machinations upon society, as the homosexuals can hide behind the Constitution while they work their destruction.
Dear Readers,

The poster of the message above shows good evidence of an extremely homophobic, superstitious and bigoted viewpoint, and also an unusually disparaging regard for the exceptional virtues that are ably defended in the American Constitution.

The Consitution is the very instrument that gaurantees the posting author the right to make such ill-informed and unfounded comments.

As for the author of the post above, "El Segundo," he usually posts under the name of "Manmanman," except when he does not wish to be credited with making the irresponsible statements that he actually believes.

Such misdirecting behavior shows a persistent lack of honesty and a failure to accept personal responsibility. It also shows a condescending disregard for all other authoring posters on these threads.

As far as these TOPIX threads are concerned, let the poster, whether signing as El Segundo or Manmanman, be fed to the likes of NoQ and Robsan and others who have very little tolerance for such feckless drivel.

It is one thing to state one's opinion, whether sympathetic to claims for equal treatment before the Law or unsympathetic for whatever reason one may keep. But, it is another thing entirely to post messages here while also attempting to avoid responsibility for one's own opinions.

Blow it out your shorts, Blue Bottle Fly El Segundo Manmanman.

And "don't go away mad. Just go away."

Let the conversation here get back on topic.

Rev. Ken

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16038 Jan 21, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
El Segundo really struggles with personal behaviour. I am not talking about this message, but I am talking about him threating i.e. me earlier; He seems to struggle very hard.
Dear Readers,

The above is another example of Manmanman trying to get attention by answering his own posts (as El Segundo). Apparently he answers to "Ramona," also.

And, LOL!!!.... Yes, I agree. El Segundo (Manmanman) really does struggle with personal behavior.

Rev. Ken

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16039 Jan 21, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
RevKen struggles hard I think with control-issues. Wonder how the Forum can help him?
Feeling better now, El Segundo Manmanman 3M MMM Ramona Blue Bottle Feckless Flyboy Shith ead?

We're all pullin' for ya.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#16041 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So Manmanman is the Santa Cruz Fa$$ot huh. Strange.
Yep. You've got it.

Whether Manmanman or El Segundo or Ramona, these are the same person.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16042 Jan 21, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So Manmanman is the Santa Cruz Fa$$ot huh. Strange.
How can Manmanman be the same as El Segundo and a Fa$$ot when El Segundo argues against homosexual practice?

So Lord, I pray for everybody in here, espescially RevKen and NoQ. Amen, and bless all in here. Amen

Hebrew 12,1-3:

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#16044 Jan 21, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Manmanman be the same as El Segundo and a Fa$$ot when El Segundo argues against homosexual practice?
So Lord, I pray for everybody in here, espescially RevKen and NoQ. Amen, and bless all in here. Amen
Hebrew 12,1-3:
Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. 3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Seriously can you really make it rain and fart at the same time..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 7 min Pietro Armando 5,258
Day After Christmas NE Jade Thread 15 min Wilbur 18
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 34 min Die Hard Arkie 68,601
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 42 min Newt G s Next Wife 3,115
Forces see transphobic crime hike 45 min Newt G s Next Wife 11
Supreme Court Has 'Tipped Its Hand' In Favor Of... 49 min Newt G s Next Wife 25
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 1 hr RevKen 67
ACLU sues to allow gay club in Indiana school 4 hr Reverend Alan 93
More from around the web