Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36047 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15994 Jan 18, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic is "Homosexuality and the Bible". Why do you feel the need to bring up anal sex?
Please, Mangina Man, do try to stay on topic. Your diversions do not serve your argument.
I was specifically referring to the law prohibiting ss intercourse.

You seriously need to get your comprehension problem checked son.

:-)

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#15995 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Grand effort at a back-pedal, but any connection to the "law" which you mention is completely absent from your post.

Don't you hate it when you get caught with your pants down and your mangina gets exposed?
Robsan5

United States

#15997 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What "law" would that be?

You're stupid. Entertainingly funny, but stupid.

Robert

Location hidden

#15998 Jan 18, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "law" would that be?
You're stupid. Entertainingly funny, but stupid.
Robert
You have more than a comprehension problem.

Frankly, there is no hope for you.

Smile.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#15999 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Classic Kuntmare retort. It always includes a smarmy remark about someone's comprehension. So clever. So. Very. Clever.
Robsan5

United States

#16000 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
I comprehend that you didn't answer my question.
Let's try again, shall we?
Here is your statement:
"I was specifically referring to the law prohibiting ss intercourse."

What law prohibits ss intercourse?

You're stupid. Unerringly funny, but stupid.

Robert

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#16001 Jan 18, 2013
Please do enlighten us, oh great vaginal troll Kimare. Which specific law prohibiting gay sex were you referencing?

Location hidden

#16002 Jan 18, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
Please do enlighten us, oh great vaginal troll Kimare. Which specific law prohibiting gay sex were you referencing?
You mean from the Alien with the radiation issue?

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#16005 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what radiation has to do with your previous claim, but whatever works for you.

“It's a bathroom”

Get over it, already

#16008 Jan 19, 2013
Rex wrote:
Over 16,000 posts and no one has been able to cite any Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many explicit commands against all homosexual behavior.
Radical homosexual 'theology' is fiction.
Whether, or not, that's the case there is simply no recognition of Biblical principal in a civil ceremony (marriage).

Being a Christian is not a prerequisite for a marriage license.
Church ceremonies are not required for couples to be legally married.
When gay couples get married, nobody questions their perspective on the God's view of homosexuality.

Believe as you will, but your religious perspective has no bearing on my ability to live my life.

If being gay or lesbian were so terribly awful, God would have done away with us years ago. But She hasn't, has She.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16009 Jan 19, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Fa$$ot and your Queer lover,Yeshua, Of Course.
Reported of course.

Location hidden

#16010 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what radiation has to do with your previous claim, but whatever works for you.
The Law given by the Alien is the one I'm talking about. Is that the one you are confused about, or are you confused about another one?

Snicker.

Location hidden

#16011 Jan 19, 2013
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether, or not, that's the case there is simply no recognition of Biblical principal in a civil ceremony (marriage).
Being a Christian is not a prerequisite for a marriage license.
Church ceremonies are not required for couples to be legally married.
When gay couples get married, nobody questions their perspective on the God's view of homosexuality.
Believe as you will, but your religious perspective has no bearing on my ability to live my life.
If being gay or lesbian were so terribly awful, God would have done away with us years ago. But She hasn't, has She.
Millions of years of evolution, and still, only one relationship is the sole birthplace of humanity, recognized by every culture in human history, marriage.

Gay unions on the other hand, are a direct and defective conflict with the primary goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.

Just a fact.

Homosexuality is a genetic defect, a dead-end mutation, probably caused by epi-markers that were mistakenly applied to the wrong gender.

Smile.
Robsan5

United States

#16012 Jan 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of years of evolution, and still, only one relationship is the sole birthplace of humanity, recognized by every culture in human history, marriage.
Gay unions on the other hand, are a direct and defective conflict with the primary goal of evolution. Literally 'unmarriage'.
Just a fact.
Homosexuality is a genetic defect, a dead-end mutation, probably caused by epi-markers that were mistakenly applied to the wrong gender.
Smile.
1. Please post any legitimate source for your claim that marriage is the "sole birthplace of humanity".
2. What is "the primary goal of evolution"?
3. There is no physical evidence to support your "epi-markers" claim.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? I know I don't get tired of mocking you.

Snicker snort.

Robert
El Segundo

United States

#16013 Jan 19, 2013
Homosexuality is the perfect conduit for Satan to work his evil machinations upon society, as the homosexuals can hide behind the Constitution while they work their destruction.

Location hidden

#16014 Jan 19, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Please post any legitimate source for your claim that marriage is the "sole birthplace of humanity".
2. What is "the primary goal of evolution"?
3. There is no physical evidence to support your "epi-markers" claim.
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? I know I don't get tired of mocking you.
Snicker snort.
Robert
This surpasses your 'sunburn scare'!!!

1. Please, look up mating behavior. Marriage is the cross cultural constraint to provide the best setting for human 'fruit'.

2. You don't know? Really? Look it up.

3. Look up epi-markers and homosexuality.

Then get back with some real questions.

Snicker.

Location hidden

#16016 Jan 19, 2013
El Segundo wrote:
Homosexuality is the perfect conduit for Satan to work his evil machinations upon society, as the homosexuals can hide behind the Constitution while they work their destruction.
El Segundo really struggles with personal behaviour. I am not talking about this message, but I am talking about him threating i.e. me earlier; He seems to struggle very hard.
Robsan5

United States

#16019 Jan 19, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man3, thanks for s,ucking my DlCK earlier. It was great. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
Roberta, just for you, big guy.
No one sucks dick like you, NoIQ. Not even mom.

Roberta (just for your your gay anal sex fantasies!)

Location hidden

#16021 Jan 20, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Man3, thanks for s,ucking my DlCK earlier. It was great. Hope it was as good for you as it was for me.
Reported

Location hidden

#16022 Jan 20, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Man3; Who is that? Who are you talking to? You respond to me, but address to Man3;

Not for Robsahn5:

I pray for him. He seems to have problems, going out on a public Forum and sharing a homosexual experience with someone called Man3 and sharing that as a response to me that is Manmanman. This person might be confused, be evil. I don't know. I pray for him Lord. Let Your Will happen to him Lord in the Name of Yeshua and bless him in the same Name.

Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 3 min Bruce 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 15,018
News The Men Kissing to Fight Anti-Gay HateBy Samant... 26 min Shirvell s Shrivel 12
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... (Jan '16) 29 min Terra Firma 483
News Alabama's chief justice defends his gay marriag... 38 min cpeter1313 5
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,650
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 215
More from around the web