Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 33337 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15959 Jan 17, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you've s.ucked a few d:cks in your time. Just saying.
Robert
Not like you at all, right NoIQ? Because you've sucked more than just a few, right?

Robert
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15960 Jan 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are an ignorant bigot, a racist, and an antisemite. Of course so are most other homofascists.
All of these thousands and thousands of posts, and not one of you has been able to cite ANY Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many explicit condemnations of and prohibitions against all homosexual behavior.
Is that why you post off topic?
Come on, David. It's a simple question: is the bible to be taken literally word-for-word, or are some parts figurative?
Robert

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15961 Jan 17, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, David. It's a simple question: is the bible to be taken literally word-for-word, or are some parts figurative?
Robert
What a stupid question.

Ever hear of the parables Jesus used?

No wonder you are stupefied by a question about radiation...

Snicker.
Kimares Vagina

United States

#15962 Jan 17, 2013
God came to me on a dream. When I woke up, my vagina was glowing. When Kimare pulls his drawers down, I could light all of southern California. I'm also tingly. Kimares wife is also looking at me with a lustful heart. I think it's time for a coup.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15965 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid question.
Ever hear of the parables Jesus used?
No wonder you are stupefied by a question about radiation...
Snicker.
Snort.
Are the parables the only figurative part of the bible, radiation boy?

Snicker snort snark.

Robert

Location hidden

#15966 Jan 17, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Snort.
Are the parables the only figurative part of the bible, radiation boy?
Snicker snort snark.
Robert
You follow a dumb question with another one?

Look for yourself idiot.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15967 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You follow a dumb question with another one?
Look for yourself idiot.
Oh, so you don't know.
Why am I not surprised? Maybe your radiation treatments are affecting your brain.
My, you're stupid. Not so funny, but stupid.

Snicker snort smirk snuff snark

Robert
mark

Beijing, China

#15968 Jan 17, 2013
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
What will you achieve if I disappear? What kind of problems inside yourself do then escape from?
HUH??? learn how to write well idiot.
Join Free
Pekin Doodoo Brain Again

Santa Cruz, CA

#15970 Jan 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are an ignorant bigot, a racist, and an antisemite. Of course so are most other homofascists.
All of these thousands and thousands of posts, and not one of you has been able to cite ANY Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many explicit condemnations of and prohibitions against all homosexual behavior.
Homofascists??????

LMAO

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15971 Jan 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
Proof your Bible is pure shit. I threw two into the fire last night. That's all Bibles are good for.

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#15973 Jan 17, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof that fa$$ots are pure shit. I put two underneath the shithouse last night. That's all Fa$$ots are good for.
And by sh1thouse, you mean your mouth.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15975 Jan 17, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're trying to be funny, Roberta. Next time you take a dick up the A$$, just start giggling and then start singing "My Ding-A-Ling", you'll get plenty of laughs. If that don't work, start singing,Dear Penis. You stupid shiteater. LMFAO
NoQ is comming with the same insults all the time; Not very creative.

Location hidden

#15976 Jan 17, 2013
mark wrote:
<quoted text>HUH??? learn how to write well idiot.
You didn't answer the question, but instead attacked me personally, criticizing me and using name-calling.

I guess that's because you are trying to get away from your own problems, not taking responsibility for them, instead attaccking me; Am I right? If not, how is it then?

All the same I don't receive your shit, but keep you responsible for it unless you can be specific, and it can help me.

I pray for "mark", lay him in Your Hands Lord. Amen

Location hidden

#15977 Jan 18, 2013
Kimares Vagina wrote:
God came upon Kimare in a dream. When he awoke, I (his vagina) was glowing. Don't look between his legs, the radiation wil burn your eyes.
Here is a person that seems to struggle a little bit; Lord, I pray for this person that is behind this username. I lay this person in Your Hands Lord. Let this person experience godd things. Amen

3. John, 2:

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

Location hidden

#15978 Jan 18, 2013
Here is a simple fact.

The anus is not designed by millions of years of evolutionary refinement for intercourse. As a result, anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Even an Alien thousands of years ago knew that when He gave the Law to a primitive people and created the greatest culture on earth.

AIDS bitch slapped that reality into our culture just recently, and you are still too stupid to learn.

Smile.

Location hidden

#15980 Jan 18, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, Manmanman, Robsan, whatever you want to call yourself these days and the Fa$$ot you rode in on. Of Course
:)

“Free to buy cake”

Since: Jul 07

wherever I like.

#15981 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple fact.
The anus is not designed by millions of years of evolutionary refinement for intercourse. As a result, anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Even an Alien thousands of years ago knew that when He gave the Law to a primitive people and created the greatest culture on earth.
AIDS bitch slapped that reality into our culture just recently, and you are still too stupid to learn.
Smile.
The topic is "Homosexuality and the Bible". Why do you feel the need to bring up anal sex?

Please, Mangina Man, do try to stay on topic. Your diversions do not serve your argument.

Location hidden

#15982 Jan 18, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you, Manmanman, Robsan, whatever you want to call yourself these days and the Fa$$ot you rode in on. Of Course
Lord, I lay NoQ in Your hands. Let Your Will happen to him, and bless Him in the Holy Name of Yeshua, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Lamb of God. Amen
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15984 Jan 18, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Here is a simple fact.
Smile.
"Harmful, unhealthy and demeaning"?!?
I'm willing to bet that you are single and don't have a girlfriend, am I right?
If you weren't so stupid, you would know that more straights die every year from AIDS than do gays. But that alien radiation has really put a bend in your thought process.
You are stupid. Abbott and Costello funny, but stupid.

Robert

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#15986 Jan 18, 2013
Sam wrote:
I was responding to a QUESTION, I know you never do. You prefer to copy and paste while trying to avoid the guilt you have from the pain you put your wife and children through.

Now you think that by posting LIES you will atone for your sins.

Not gonna happen......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 12 min Terra Firma 59,828
News Researcher accused of fraud in gay marriage stu... 12 min EdmondWA 83
News Rick Santorum Will Fight The Supreme Court If I... 15 min woodtick57 106
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 17 min oregonisdeeplyracist 618
News Gay man forced to have sex with his MOTHER and ... 30 min NE Jade 14
News Bette Midler Weighs In on Josh Duggar Scandal, ... 33 min kuda 26
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 35 min Pietro Armando 2,667
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 52 min Johnny Shaw 5,788
More from around the web