Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 26,030

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15655 Jan 6, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Is it really that hard to figure out?
I think it is pure evil.
Think about it this lifestyle has only advanced through lies,deception and dirty under the table deals by the politicians.
Even when it objected to by the American people politicians still force it down their throat with back room deals.
Aids which the LGBT now admits it is the homosexual disease. A disease which has killed millions, more than all of the American Wars put together and it's all about sexual perversion.
It is homosexuals hiding under the guise of atheism that lead the assault against God and Christianity.
Then there is the child molestation,Though homosexuals make up only 2% of the population they are responsible for 33% of all child molestations.
So what do you think!
<quoted text>
I think you're nuts.
A majority of Americans support same-sex marriage.
A majority of Americans consider homosexuality moral.
Way more straights suffer from, and die from, AIDS than homosexuals.
Many homosexuals consider themselves Christian.
If 33% of all molestations are caused by homosexuals, then 66% are caused by straights. If you really are concerned about saving the children, it would be much more effective to kill all the straights.
Like I said, you're nuts.

Robert

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#15657 Jan 6, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
I think it is pure evil.
Think about it this lifestyle has only advanced through lies,deception and dirty under the table deals by the politicians.
Even when it objected to by the American people politicians still force it down their throat with back room deals.
Aids which the LGBT now admits it is the homosexual disease. A disease which has killed millions, more than all of the American Wars put together and it's all about sexual perversion.
It is homosexuals hiding under the guise of atheism that lead the assault against God and Christianity.
Then there is the child molestation,Though homosexuals make up only 2% of the population they are responsible for 33% of all child molestations.
So what do you think!
<quoted text>
Watt back room deals? U make it sound like gay poloticians hanging out in a gay niteclub.
Other VDs used to kill 2 and they werent anything to do with gays.
I think child molestesation aint got anything to do with it.
Nope, it is heterosexuals hiding under the guise of Christianity that lead to the assault against God and Christianity. The Devil knows He can turn gays away from God by having the Christians turn against them, thats why He sends His Demons to make us gay.
Amy

Sacramento, CA

#15658 Jan 6, 2013
Just like Santa..

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#15659 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Go fk your German Shepard Dyke and STFU LMFAO
Even a dog wouldn't want you child.

Your attempts at insult only make you look really stupid.

Are you really this stupid?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#15661 Jan 6, 2013
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
I think it is pure evil.
So what do you think!
<quoted text>
Your math is really stupid. How can you post this nonsense?

Here are the ratios of people sexually abused by family members before the age of twenty-one. Males 1:6, females 1:3. Assuming less than 2% of the population are homosexual, it is clear that most sexaul molestation is done by the other 98%.

What a big FAIL.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#15662 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how stupid you are Roberta. If 33% of all molestations are Homosexuals, and Homosexuals are only 3% of the population, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that there's a very high percentage of Queers that's molesting children. A heII of a lot more probability that a Queer will molest a child than a straight normal person. Do the math Fa$$ot
FAIL.

Better take a basic statistics course moron.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#15663 Jan 6, 2013
Brenda Lee Johnson wrote:
It Could Be this:

FECAL SEX
Are U sick?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#15665 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe me you fking Dyke, wouldn't want to do it with a dog. That's your department. WasteWater, SewerWater, whatever you call him, said it all. You Lesbians love sex with animals. LMFAO
Why would I believe you? You are a total fucktard.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#15666 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn the English language, then come back. You illiterate Fa$$ot.
U couldnt read my post?

U know theres this study done where its found u only need a few key letters in each word to be correct to be able to read it if your average or above average intelligence. If u cannot then your below average.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#15667 Jan 6, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
U couldnt read my post?
U know theres this study done where its found u only need a few key letters in each word to be correct to be able to read it if your average or above average intelligence. If u cannot then your below average.
NoIQ is well below average is all respects. Can't even make a decent insult. He is a waste of air.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#15672 Jan 6, 2013
Looks like this thread is done.

“goodbye topix”

Im not here

#15673 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the rest of your intelligent Fa$$ots that are on spelling and grammar patrol.
Will do + have done.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#15674 Jan 6, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I believe you? You are a total fucktard.
I agree. NoIQ is a total fucktard.
Ramona

Santa Cruz, CA

#15676 Jan 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. NoIQ is a total fucktard.
Ha Ha. Yep.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15678 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know why the nasty Fa$$ot has the name WasteWater?? Cause he's so full of shit & semen, he's a walking, talking, breathing Cesspool. Waste - Sewage. LMFAO
Ya know why NoIQ has the name NoIQ? Well that question kinda answers itself, doesn't it?
Roberta (just for your homoerotic fantasies!)
Cool Hand Luke

Elmwood Park, IL

#15681 Jan 6, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're done, get your nasty A$$ off.
Are you feeling ok? You don't normally say that until I've sat on your mouth for several hours.
Robsan5

Oklahoma City, OK

#15687 Jan 6, 2013
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have me there. Can't argue with that, so I won't.
Roberta (just for your homoerotic fantasies!)
Hey, it's alternate universe gay Robert again! How ya doing?

Robert

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15689 Jan 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to say.........the above is a smokescreen from a broken-down, shell of a man who used to have a life. I really want to be a good person, but I'm too bitter. I really want a normal sex life, but I can't stop thinking about dirty gay sex.
Thank you.

Location hidden

#15690 Jan 7, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to say.........Fkkkkk You. Just wanted to tell you how much I don't care. Just wanted to say..........Fkkkkkkkkk You. This is from the bottommmm of my heart. LMFAO
Not for NoQ:
Reported
NoQ is very angry at him self?:) If he was angry at me, he probably would have a specific reason?:) Something I had done to him, and then his job would be to forgive so that he could let go of his anger. This man seems to have big problems.

Actually I have, all have, and there is only one way to get rid of that, and that is to go to the Higher Power, forgive and so on. This man seems to have big problems, and there seems to be nothing I can do to help him?

Of course I can pray for him.

Father in Heaven, I pray for him. I lay him in Your hands. Let Your Will happen to him. Amen.

Location hidden

#15691 Jan 7, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have sick fantasies, don't you? I can't imagine how it must feel to have your mind filled with such anger and perversion.
You poor thing.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights activist charged with sex abuse was ... 10 min barefoot2626 20
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 20 min Pietro Armando 3,581
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 23 min Rainbow Kid 15
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 49 min FILTHY RUSSIAN LIARS 2,758
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr barry 2,460
Elton John Founds Frankie Knuckles HIV Fund (Apr '14) 1 hr knuckles deep goa... 17
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 1,227
US judge strikes down Arkansas' gay marriage ba... 2 hr WeTheSheeple 43
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,975
Homosexuality 'promotes bonding' 2 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 57
Gay brains similar to opposite-sex straight brains 7 hr Obvious 29

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE