Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36055 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14719 Dec 18, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no. you didn't ask me. you asked someone else. i responded with my question to you about how the fellow with multiple names aids in a positive in this discussion. s/he seems to be the root of the problem here.
Yea. you're right. I didn't ask you, but you asked me a question about Caleb, and I can't answer that. Can you?
Hotgayguy

Halifax, UK

#14720 Dec 18, 2012
I came all over the funny bible when i read it. I may have another read before i go to bed. Better say my prayers or my boyfriend will spank me.
Ishmael

Halifax, UK

#14721 Dec 18, 2012
Wanna meet up for some "bible study" hotgayguy. I am am a cute amish guy.
Hotgayguy

Halifax, UK

#14722 Dec 18, 2012
Are you in the PA state area , Ishmael. You have a cute name , do you have a cute .....
Ishmael

Halifax, UK

#14723 Dec 18, 2012
No I am in Glasgow , are you not

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14724 Dec 18, 2012
Hotgayguy wrote:
I came all over the funny bible when i read it. I may have another read before i go to bed. Better say my prayers or my boyfriend will spank me.
That's too bad. David aka Caleb is looking for some of that Holy Spirit.
Jacob

Ashburn, VA

#14725 Dec 18, 2012
BOOK OF LIES:
Just curious, what do you believe in? I'm obviously a Christian, but what are you? If you don't want to answer, you don't have to.
Jacob

Ashburn, VA

#14726 Dec 18, 2012
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
NUTTER!!!
What exactly is a "nutter"?
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14728 Dec 18, 2012
Jacob wrote:
BOOK OF LIES:
Just curious, what do you believe in? I'm obviously a Christian, but what are you? If you don't want to answer, you don't have to.
One who relates to Jesus of the Gospels but dislikes most of what Christianity and organized religion ascribes too.

I especially dislike those who force their beliefs upon others. Other than that, I'm cool with people who are Christian. Some Christians are my best friends.

Happy Holidays.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14729 Dec 18, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly is a "nutter"?
A nutter is someone who is out of their mind.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14730 Dec 18, 2012
BTW, thank you Jacob. You seem like a reasonable sort of person.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#14731 Dec 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know why the nasty Fa$$ot has the name WasteWater?? Cause he's so full of shit & semen, he's a walking, talking, breathing Cesspool. Waste - Sewage. LMFAO
That kinda talk will get you nowhere my little stud-muffin.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14734 Dec 18, 2012
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Snotty little fucktards start early in life dreaming up stupid shit. Later they grow up to be even bigger fucktards posting worthless shit on the internet.
Was there something you wanted to tell us fucktard?
That's about it.

Location hidden

#14736 Dec 19, 2012
BOOK OF LIES wrote:
<quoted text>
Snotty little fucktards start early in life dreaming up stupid shit. Later they grow up to be even bigger fucktards posting worthless shit on the internet.
Was there something you wanted to tell us fucktard?
Is "BOOK OF LIES" confused. He/ She responds to one person's writing in here, but addresses his writing to "fucktard". iS "BOOK OF LIES" confused?

Does he/ she need help/ doctor??

Lord Yeshua, I pray for this person, put this person in Your hands and ask that Your Will must happen to this person. Amen

Location hidden

#14737 Dec 19, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm you're little stud-muffin? I'm honored.
Just observing NoQ: He likes to be stud-muffin? Okay, he is honoured about that. Okay, I am not sure what stud-muffin is, but I guess it is something negative, and he is honoured by called something negative as far as I understand?

Okay, then he might have problems, and he might need help. I don't wanna have anything more to do with him, but I can just observe him. He might be spiralling downwards to eternal hell if he doesn't want to repent of his terrible asshole-behaviour?

(I am not talking about his opinion.)

I can only observe it if I want. Thanks

Since: Dec 12

Los Angeles, CA

#14738 Dec 19, 2012
Fck the bible its all ghost written the popes and preist have sex with little kids male kids thats wrong on so many levels

Location hidden

#14743 Dec 19, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why respond to my post Fa$$ot??
You worthless piece of shit.
This is not for NoQ:

I am just observing him. Seems he struggles. He responds to me, but talks to "Fa$$ot". I don't know who "Fa$$ot" is. Maybe NoQ is confused and needs help, but if he doesn't want to receive help, then hell is in front of him? That's the way it goes?

He writes:

"You worthless piece of shit." Who's that? That's not me. I am valuable, and I am not a piece of shit. I am not sure who he is talking to. Maybe he is confused, responds to me, and talks to someone else.

Poor guy?:)
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#14744 Dec 19, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. you're right. I didn't ask you, but you asked me a question about Caleb, and I can't answer that. Can you?
i can tell you that caleb/multiple personality does not add a thing to the conversation - s/he also paints a distorted and ugly picture of christianity.
s/he refuses to understand or admit that other denominations that s/he does not participate in believe differently and treat homosexuals differently.
their tune is consistently rude and arrogant in addition to be repititive. how does that add to the conversation in a positive manner?

Since: Dec 12

Los Angeles, CA

#14745 Dec 19, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible was written before there were popes or priests. Constant discovery of ancient texts proves it to be quite accurately preserved and ancient.
ALL Bible translation, ancient Bible texts, and Judeo-Christian tradition support the Bible many explicit condemnations of all homosexual behavior.9272
I just said on first fcking line its ghost written meaning when ever they wanna change something they do it to get away with things like the government still wrong having sex sex with minors
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14746 Dec 19, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible was written before there were popes or priests. Constant discovery of ancient texts proves it to be quite accurately preserved and ancient.
ALL Bible translation, ancient Bible texts, and Judeo-Christian tradition support the Bible many explicit condemnations of all homosexual behavior.9272
More lies and condemnations from David the liar from Pekin.

Are you still using the Book of Lies to justify your horrible behavior David.

GTFOH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nikki Haley and her son heckled during NYC gay ... 2 min The Troll Stopper 46
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 10 min The Troll Stopper 84
News Arizona Supreme Court to rule on same-sex paren... 15 min The Troll Stopper 27
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 17 min No Surprise 6,928
Jade Archives volume B 27 min J Aidster 4
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 36 min Aurora Borealis 123
News Gay bar opens near Macon Road, drawing visitors... 38 min General Zod 130
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Ted 51,585
More from around the web