Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36053 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14666 Dec 17, 2012
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in FL? If so, please just listen to 91.5 FM for 5 minutes.
No thanks.

Why would I waste my time listening to delusional drivel?
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14667 Dec 17, 2012
A very bored guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly is total BS. You cant trust his political views, why trust his religious views? Everyone here is an idiot, they REALLY need to kill this thread.
They? Why not you?

Go ahead. Try to kill this thread. I dare you.

I double dog dare you.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14668 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what did happen is you molested your brother and sister when you were younger and decided you liked the boys better. That's the book of truth.
You are full of false inferences.

What a dope!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14670 Dec 17, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're an idiot, what do you need to do then?
Listen to snivel-talk radio and feed your idiocy.

Location hidden

#14671 Dec 17, 2012
Goddo wrote:
It was over 2,000 years ago before homosexuality really became a more common practice.
According to whom?

Location hidden

#14673 Dec 17, 2012
Goddo wrote:
<quoted text>
According to research, before that people kept it secret.
Got news for you pal. Homosexuality was practiced by the ancient Greeks, in fact, most of the Spartans were homosexual. That's more than 2,000 years. Your so called research is nonsense.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#14674 Dec 17, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Your lifestyle choice has left you broken. Wickedness was never happiness.
You are obviously here seeking a way out, and Jesus is indeed the only way, but He requires repentance of you.
Your lifestyle choice has left you a broken record. You wickedness was never happiness - you've never felt happiness.

You are obviously here seeking a way out of the closet.

Location hidden

#14675 Dec 17, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
David, How are Adam and Eve not related? Even twins aren't as closely related as the original couple.
Robert
I do believe David is dumb-struck.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#14677 Dec 17, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>ALL of you homofascists seem to hate yourselves and the perversion that has shamed you, your family, and separated you from God. You make that evident by hurling your perversion as an insult at everyone who disagrees with your horrible hate based agenda.
So many of you feel deep guilt about choosing to live in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior. That's why you're here trolling a Bible thread.
"seem"....you don't know anyone of the posters up here well enough to make that assumption, bub.

"hurling".....yup, that's what you make each of us do with your insults and ignorance and blindness.
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14680 Dec 17, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You are the bigot, posting hate for what others hold sacred.
Idiotic quotes from the Book of Lies deleted
Screw you asshat. You are the one posting hate and condemnations from your book of lies.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14681 Dec 17, 2012
Wonder what Caleb wants to achieve in here, what his definite goal is?

Wonder how it is going with RevKen, the man with the problems, and other people with problems in here.

Seems some people don't want to repent?

Location hidden

#14682 Dec 17, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
Wonder what Caleb wants to achieve in here, what his definite goal is?
Wonder how it is going with RevKen, the man with the problems, and other people with problems in here.
Seems some people don't want to repent?
My guess is he has such a weak ego that he must come here to build himself at somebody else's expense. He actually believes himself to be some kind of Bible authority.
El Segundo

United States

#14684 Dec 17, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is he has such a weak ego that he must come here to build himself at somebody else's expense. He actually believes himself to be some kind of Bible authority.
I agree. RevKen does have issues.
My best.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14685 Dec 17, 2012
The Book of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Queers start early in life experimenting with their fathers to see how to be the best that they can be. They give and take and give some more until they're ready for the lifestyle of a fa:ggot. Just like you.
More lies and condemnations from a big phony.

GTFOH CHRISTARDO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14686 Dec 17, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>ALL of you homofascists seem to hate yourselves and the perversion that has shamed you, your family, and separated you from God. You make that evident by hurling your perversion as an insult at everyone who disagrees with your horrible hate based agenda.
So many of you feel deep guilt about choosing to live in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior. That's why you're here trolling a Bible thread.
homofascist? WTF is that?

Making up words again moron?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#14687 Dec 18, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about Caleb?

I have no problems with his opinion, but with his behaviour.

:) Thanks

Location hidden

#14689 Dec 18, 2012
Wonder what will happen to Caleb if everybody agreed with him in his view (I have no problem with his view.).

When that said, wonder what will happen if everybody agreed with him.

Would he be happy then?

He seems to be an angry and aggressive man?

If he would be as angry, lonely and depressed? when everybody agreed with him, what would it help him?

If he got very happy then, does it mean that he is dependant on other people to get happy and not get his happiness from God?

Location hidden

#14690 Dec 18, 2012
RevKen seems to have big, big problems with respect and so on. Interesting to see how it will go with him in the end if he does not repent?
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14693 Dec 18, 2012
Caleb wrote:
What a bunch of BS. It is nothing more than pointless slang. Your links prove it.

Do you have a life?
BOOK OF LIES

Santa Cruz, CA

#14694 Dec 18, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
Wonder what will happen to Caleb if everybody agreed with him in his view (I have no problem with his view.).
When that said, wonder what will happen if everybody agreed with him.
Would he be happy then?
He seems to be an angry and aggressive man?
If he would be as angry, lonely and depressed? when everybody agreed with him, what would it help him?
If he got very happy then, does it mean that he is dependant on other people to get happy and not get his happiness from God?
Probably not. His kind must always live at another's expense. His kind do ethnic cleansing and fly planes into buildings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City liable in man's brutal police beating at g... 2 min Remus 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min cpeter1313 53,648
News Danes charge imam for comparing gays to pedophi... 19 min Remus 1
News Organist Says Fear of Trump Future Made Him Pai... 32 min TomInElPaso 12
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr neighbor 2,199
News School district removes gay students' yearbook ... 3 hr Imprtnrd 27
News A 'radical sexual agenda' (Jun '06) 3 hr Gross 8
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 13 hr RiccardoFire 8,372
40 years ago today 14 hr SteveO 6
FuNKY ARCHIVES 14 hr SteveO 4
More from around the web