Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36050 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

levol
#14544 Dec 12, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> So says the feces sucking gayquuen robsan5 tranny boy.... So your a DEAD WOMAN now???? If you say so Miss Menstrual.... Be free tampaxSAND.....(LOL)
you guys make no damn sense lmaoo stupid

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14545 Dec 12, 2012
lopion wrote:
<quoted text> nobody wants to hear your crap, like i said the world will do what they want and when they want. the reasons why there is christianity is because the christians dont wanna face the real pressures of the world so they trap themselves in a "godly" bubble.
Yoy write: "nobody wants sto hear"...

Have you asked everybody?

Location hidden

#14546 Dec 12, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> So says the feces sucking gayquuen robsan5 tranny boy.... So your a DEAD WOMAN now???? If you say so Miss Menstrual.... Be free tampaxSAND.....(LOL)
What do you get out of this conversation with Robsan5?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14547 Dec 12, 2012
levol wrote:
<quoted text> you guys make no damn sense lmaoo stupid
Very true this is all HILARIOUS.... The WABsand might not concur though...
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14548 Dec 12, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you get out of this conversation with Robsan5?
What is your purpose of wanting to know again...Is god pushing you into asking me the same old mundane questions again???
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14550 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you finally quit reporting me, Queer?
Uh oh... is mmm an informant maybe.... or a MODERATOR...
lopion
#14551 Dec 12, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoy write: "nobody wants sto hear"...
Have you asked everybody?
The hell are you talking about?

Location hidden

#14553 Dec 12, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> What is your purpose of wanting to know again...Is god pushing you into asking me the same old mundane questions again???
If you answer my question, I'll answer yours.

Location hidden

#14554 Dec 12, 2012
lopion wrote:
<quoted text> The hell are you talking about?
If you answer my question, I'll answer yours. What is it that you don't understand in the question? Please tell me if you wonder.

Location hidden

#14555 Dec 12, 2012
NoQ seems to struggle and also RevKen, and many other in here?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14556 Dec 12, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you answer my question, I'll answer yours.
Ask me no questions... Ill tell you no lies..
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#14558 Dec 12, 2012
DMAN wrote:
"Your" fantasy is for me to be a dead woman so you can have sex with me, FAKER? Thanks, but no thanks.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. As usual.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex and sex with dead women dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14559 Dec 12, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>That certainly doesn't mean that he made you engage in the unspeakable, God-forbidden acts that alone define and identity your as a homosexual. Those were your choices, contrary to His Commands.
This is what the passage says David.

John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Therefore God made homosexuals as well as moron like you.

Location hidden

#14560 Dec 12, 2012
There ARE no commands Jackass.

Are you going to post those mistranslated passages of Paul and your misinterpretations from the Law of the Levites?

What a Jackass moron you are David.

You puny God is just as worthless as your opinions.

Location hidden

#14562 Dec 12, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you have failed to produce ANY Bible translation that differs from those condemning your lifestyle choice in the plainest of terms. I've produced a link to all major Bible translation, original tongues, and even another contemporary text proving that the early church supported the Bible's many condemnations of all homosexual behavior. Your claims are fiction. You are delusional.
Liar, you have also failed to produce any evidence to support your pathetic lie about my identity.
Loser.
Liar.
I already told you all of that is delusional drivel unless you can prove the following in order.

1. Prove your God exists using tangible and verifiable, non-ontological evidence.
2. Prove your God is the right God.
3. Prove your book is God's real book.
4. Prove your book has never been mistranslated or misinterpreted.
5. Prove that your interpretation is the correct interpretation.

Good Luck with that DAVID.

Location hidden

#14563 Dec 12, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ask me no questions... Ill tell you no lies..
What are you in here for then? To lie?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14564 Dec 13, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> What is your purpose of wanting to know again...Is god pushing you into asking me the same old mundane questions again???
Is the Blue Bottle Fly back for another septic feasting?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14565 Dec 13, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" fantasy is for me to be a dead woman so you can have sex with me, FAKER? Thanks, but no thanks.
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. As usual.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex and sex with dead women dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
You already act like a frigid franny.... If you want to pretend you are dead sicko,thhen go right ahead... Maybe you need some therapy WAB... Pretty sick of you to keep this sick fetish up.... Not intrested in your HOBBY at all losersand... Keep taking those estrogen pills...(lol)... Typical necro frigid girl roberta.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14566 Dec 13, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you in here for then? To lie?
Actually im here to make sure the truth is proven false under the circumstances..
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14567 Dec 13, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Blue Bottle Fly back for another septic feasting?
If that is what is needed then i suppose it shall be..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for being born gay 3 min Rose_NoHo 41
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 5 min Tre H 14,205
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min lado 57,976
News Gay teacher fired by South Coast Baptist Colleg... 2 hr Wondering 6
News Ten Commandments judge faces runoff in Alabama ... 2 hr Sammi 206
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 3 hr Trump is a joke 28
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 3 hr Rubic Pubes 119
Roy Moore.....Just Another Hypocrite 4 hr Frankie Rizzo 112
The Spectrum Cafe (Dec '07) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,529
More from around the web