Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36055 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14520 Dec 11, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the only thing he has, his mistranslated verses..
He wants to blame all the atrocities the Catholics have committed on gay people.

Location hidden

#14521 Dec 11, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
David does it to reinforce his self loathing. To no avail, it seems.
Robert
I agree.

Location hidden

#14522 Dec 11, 2012
*I changed my user name from Keanu Is Hot to Scroooge.

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#14523 Dec 11, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>At least you don't hide the fact that YOU are a tedious troll.
The Bible irrefutably and repeatedly condemns your homosexual lifestyle choice in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments.
If you are OK with your choices, why would you post here at all? Obviously, you are not.
Jesus is my homeboy, Caleb. Jesus has NO problem with my sexuality because that's precisely the way His Father created me.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14524 Dec 11, 2012
Hey I'm a real Christian. I work hard on the Sabbath and then I get stoned.
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#14525 Dec 11, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Nice spelling correction SPINELESS.... Hey stay away from the schools CHOMOsand5... Keep YER anal eating feces munching away from kids losersand.... Still a typical WAB....:) "HILARIOUS"
"Your" still focused on gay anal sex, FAKER.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex and sex with dead women dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Redz

Trinidad and Tobago

#14527 Dec 11, 2012
Well just like those who reject the Lord's Word and speak of the Gospels only. Perhaps they never read the Gospel of John :
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Jesus Christ is the Author of all Scripture OT and NT so Jesus spoke plenty against the abomination of homosexuality and lesbianism!
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
And don't forget:
Matt 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matt 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Notice a man and a woman not mana and man or woman and woman!
Exactly God created Adam and Eve.Not Adam and Steve!
lopion
#14528 Dec 11, 2012
Redz wrote:
Well just like those who reject the Lord's Word and speak of the Gospels only. Perhaps they never read the Gospel of John :
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,(and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Jesus Christ is the Author of all Scripture OT and NT so Jesus spoke plenty against the abomination of homosexuality and lesbianism!
And don't forget:
Matt 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matt 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
nobody wants to hear your crap, like i said the world will do what they want and when they want. the reasons why there is christianity is because the christians dont wanna face the real pressures of the world so they trap themselves in a "godly" bubble.
Kimares Inner Lesbian

Chicago, IL

#14530 Dec 11, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know why the nasty Fa$$ot has the name WasteWater?? Cause he's so full of shit & semen, he's a walking, talking, breathing Cesspool. Waste - Sewage LMFAO
Sounds like someone is projecting again. Is your micro-penis stiff?
lopion
#14531 Dec 11, 2012
"amen" dude

Location hidden

#14533 Dec 11, 2012
Redz wrote:
And don't forget:
Exactly! Looks like David aka Caleb lives in open rebellion to God.

LMAO

Location hidden

#14534 Dec 11, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Waste Water will project a dick up your perverted Queer A$$, and make you squeal like Roberta, I mean a Pig. LMFAO
You know you want is sissy-boy.

Location hidden

#14535 Dec 11, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know why the nasty Fa$$ot has the name WasteWater?? Cause he's so full of shit & semen, he's a walking, talking, breathing Cesspool. Waste - Sewage LMFAO
You sound envious.

Location hidden

#14536 Dec 11, 2012
Redz wrote:
And don't forget:
WTF does this passage say?

This means God made Adam, Eve, and Steve and everything else stupid douche-bag.
lopion
#14537 Dec 11, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does this passage say?
This means God made Adam, Eve, and Steve and everything else stupid douche-bag.
good, tell him like it is

Location hidden

#14538 Dec 11, 2012
lopion wrote:
<quoted text> good, tell him like it is
He started off on the right foot and ended on the wrong foot. Just goes to prove what a jackass he is.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14540 Dec 12, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" still focused on gay anal sex, FAKER.
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex and sex with dead women dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Wow your still hungry after eating all that anal feces???? Again get some therapy WAB...Maybe YER partner lapiz can lube you more until TRANNYsand says UNCLE:YER NEXT....(HAHAHAHAHA)
Robsan5

United States

#14541 Dec 12, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Wow your still hungry after eating all that anal feces???? Again get some therapy WAB...Maybe YER partner lapiz can lube you more until TRANNYsand says UNCLE:YER NEXT....(HAHAHAHAHA)
Another gay anal sex post from FAKER. Wow.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. Again.

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14542 Dec 12, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay anal sex post from FAKER. Wow.
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. Again.
So says the feces sucking gayquuen robsan5 tranny boy.... So your a DEAD WOMAN now???? If you say so Miss Menstrual.... Be free tampaxSAND.....(LOL)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14543 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Looks like David aka Caleb lives in open rebellion to God.
LMAO
:-) Where did you get that expression from?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hyper sensitive gay posters 24 min Frankie Rizzo 14
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 38 min cpeter1313 51,438
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 1 hr nomo 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Cue Ball 26,389
News Poll: Younger Republicans more liberal on immig... 1 hr Tommy T 5
News Nikki Haley and her son heckled during NYC gay ... 2 hr Tommy T 9
News New York's highest court welcomes first openly ... 2 hr Tommy T 5
News California AG bans state travel to Texas, 3 oth... 2 hr Rose_NoHo 80
The gay cafe for GLBT, friends and family (Oct '09) 2 hr TNT 69,548
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 6 hr Frindly 6,885
More from around the web