Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Read more: www.smh.com.au 31,799

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Read more

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14187 Dec 4, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, MMM - El Segundo - Manmanman or whatever I wish to call you or you wish to call yourself,
I reject your insincere prayers for me. Furthermore, I specifically request that you cease from doing this.
You talk about boundary violations? Your doing these prayers against my specific request to NOT do such prayers on my behalf is a true boundary violation.
Recognize it as such and stop doing it.
Respectfully,
Rev. Ken
Not for RevKen:

It's reported. I don't want any contact with him before he apologizes. He doesn't respect that. He breaks my boundary.

Not sure why he does that. It is because he has big problems, I think.

Father in Heaven, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, I pray for RevKen, I lay him in your hands and I ask that your Will must happen to him. I give him completely over to you, and I ask that you will give him a new heart, a heart that is as You want it to be, and I pray the same for myself and all other in here.

And I want You to bless him in the Holy Name of Yeshua, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords and all other in here.

Amen.

Location hidden

#14188 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Queers are born liars. By the way Fa$$ot, bet you don't even know who your momma is. That's cause there were so many people taking a shit at the time you were born, no one knows who shit the big turd you are. LMFAO
Reported

Location hidden

#14189 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now go treat yourself to your favorite dessert, Shit on a Dick. Enjoy, Queer
LMFAO
It's reported. NoQ seems to struggle quite hard.

He might be quite sick, and so am I maybe, so therefor I pray for both of us Lord Yeshua:

Let NoQ experience good things. I lay him in your Allmighty hands and I ask you that Your Will must happen to him. The same with me and everybody in here. And I ask You Lord Yeshua to bless him in Your Allmighty Name, not only him, but all other people in here.

Thanks. Amen

Location hidden

#14190 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All Queers are born liars. By the way Fa$$ot, bet you don't even know who your momma is. That's cause there were so many people taking a shit at the time you were born, no one knows who shit the big turd you are. LMFAO
It's reported. When he writes like this he might have some problems.

Lord Yeshua, I lay him in your hands.

Amen
tommyy69 mmm

UK

#14191 Dec 4, 2012
Not ars.ed all priests and head of the chruches a all CONVICTED pe,dophiles its riffe in the church and the more sicking thing is that the vatican know about it and are powerless to stop it so as for a que,er being a sin how big a sin is it for a priest to force a child into se.x!!!!! Gang of idiots
tommyy69 mmm

UK

#14195 Dec 4, 2012
Old testement new testement doesnt really matter its all a load of bull s,hit anyway
SLIF

Scarborough, Canada

#14196 Dec 4, 2012
tommyy69 mmm wrote:
Old testement new testement doesnt really matter its all a load of bull s,hit anyway
If Adam and Eve didn't commit the original sin,we would all know about living in Paradise.The first shot at parenting resulted in murder.
Robsan5

Concord, CA

#14198 Dec 4, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Before he shot himself he shot his wad and feces on YER face..... So i guess he was three for three.... Batting a thousand.... YUP..... "HILARIOUS"...:)
Weak. And Lame. And Just. Plain. Really Stupid. Again.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14199 Dec 4, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>No, you didn't get past step one. I have given you the tools to do so several times.
If you really 'dismissed' God's many explicit commands against all homosexual behavior, you wouldn't be here 24/7 considering yourself waste water. You are obviously having enormous issues.
You know what it takes to put your life on the right track: repent and follow Jesus. It's the only road to happiness.
Wickedness was never happiness. Homosexual behavior leads to eternal punishment.
Prove your God exists using tangible and verifiable, non-ontological evidence.

Prove your God is the right God.

Prove your book is God's real book.

Prove your book has never been mistranslated or misinterpreted.

Prove that your interpretation is the correct interpretation.

Good Luck with that DAVID.

Your two-bit psycho babble is dismissed along with your lies and condemnations.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14200 Dec 4, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. And Lame. And Just. Plain. Really Stupid. Again.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Hey toe jam face.... How is all the anal fetish eating going shitsandface??? You must be full and have left the asseating table for which you are the queen... Again hopefully those little nocturnal ass dreams of yours do not soak your youre closet you keep hiding in....:)
Anti-Crap Lord

Peoria, AZ

#14201 Dec 4, 2012
Why, oh why... Maybe all of the Christians posting here need a straight person to say it...*sigh* here we go...

First off, Let's start with your hypocrisy addiction.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.(that one statement right there should already be enough to silence this thread)
Follow in the footsteps of our Brother and Saviour, Jesus Christ. How many of these comments by christians are this?
Judge not, lest ye be judged.
^^^'Nuff said
Love thy neighbor as thyself.
Love thine enemies.
Forgive, or face hellfire.
See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.

Now let's adress your hatred addiction.
Thou shalt not hate.
If they reject My word, walk away, and kick the dirt from your shoes.

Also, It matters not whether the gay people repent or convert. It really does nothing to help you. At all. Can't we all just get along? Why hate? Why fight? Why lie about why you Christians are really here? You don't care about them. You aren't here to convert them. Just... Enough war? Please?

Location hidden

#14202 Dec 4, 2012
Anti-Crap Lord wrote:
Why, oh why... Maybe all of the Christians posting here need a straight person to say it...*sigh* here we go...
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.(that one statement right there should already be enough to silence this thread)
Follow in the footsteps of our Brother and Saviour, Jesus Christ. How many of these comments by christians are this?
^^^'Nuff said
Love thine enemies.
Thou shalt not hate.
Also, It matters not whether the gay people repent or convert. It really does nothing to help you. At all. Can't we all just get along? Why hate? Why fight? Why lie about why you Christians are really here? You don't care about them. You aren't here to convert them. Just... Enough war? Please?
Kind words are always welcome.

Location hidden

#14204 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so fked up in the head, you even talk to different personalities. The Rev. is right, you are Retarded. A retarded perverted Queer. Fk you and anyone you care about, Stupid A$$ Fa$$ot.
It's reported of course.

This man seems to have big problems. I pray for him Lord. I lay him in your hands. Let your will happen to him Lord Yeshua. Let him get at good life, and let him be blessed both him and all around him.

Location hidden

#14205 Dec 4, 2012
Anti-Crap Lord wrote:
^^^'Nuff said
Love thine enemies.
Thou shalt not hate.
How do you think you yourself manage all those things?
Raul Dicktado

Santa Cruz, CA

#14207 Dec 4, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>
Wickedness was never happiness. Homosexual behavior leads to eternal punishment.
So stop being wicked David and you will reap your eternal reward.

Location hidden

#14209 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Queer. How's reporting me working for ya???? It's not. LMFAO
Stupid A$$ CSer.
It's reported again of course.

Lord Yeshua, help this man with the big problems. Amen.
NoQ is Scheisse

Santa Cruz, CA

#14210 Dec 4, 2012
No doubt

Location hidden

#14211 Dec 4, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CSer, you mind telling me what a Yeshua is. Is that your Fa$$ot lover?
It's reported of course. If I shall dialogue with you, you need to repent. You need to say sorry. You need to get a change inside yourself. You need to be changed.

Location hidden

#14212 Dec 4, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about boundary violations? Your doing these prayers against my specific request to NOT do such prayers on my behalf is a true boundary violation.
Recognize it as such and stop doing it.
Respectfully,
Rev. Ken
Not for RevKen:

Here he tries to control me. He wants to decide whether I shall pray or not, and he tries to do it in a respectfully way?

It's all manipulation and control isn't it?

He tries to attack me and tell me what to do?

What I do is observing him, analyzing him and praying for him, and that's not manipulation?

The definition of manipulation, control and so on might be important here?

It seems to me that RevKen has problems when it comes to manipulation, control, insulting+++

So I pray for him:

In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost I pray that RevKen shall be layed in your hands Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that Your will shall happen to him, and I ask that he shall be blessed with all good things:

3. John, vers 2:

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

That is for myself as well; All these prayers and I want it to be for everybody in here.

In the Name of the One, Yeshua.

Amen

Location hidden

#14214 Dec 4, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Your childish, unsupported, OCD lies about my identity make you look completely ridiculous. You cannot begin to support your lie.
You didn't get past step one. I have given you the tools to do so several times.
If you really 'dismissed' God's many explicit commands against all homosexual behavior, you wouldn't be here 24/7 considering yourself waste water. You are obviously having enormous issues.
You know what it takes to put your life on the right track: repent and follow Jesus. It's the only road to happiness.
Prove your God exists using tangible and verifiable, non-ontological evidence.
Prove your God is the right God.
Prove your book is God's real book.
Prove your book has never been mistranslated or misinterpreted.
Prove that your interpretation is the correct interpretation.
Good Luck with that DAVID.
Your two-bit psycho babble is dismissed along with your lies and condemnations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay 'marriage': A recipe for anarchy 3 min nhjeff 28
Share Your Favorite Gay Jokes 5 min Gremlin 2
News Terry Bean takes leaves of absence from Human R... 16 min Festis 15
Are the mods fair and balanced? 22 min Festis 450
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 35 min Fa-Foxy 167
News U.S. corporations pressure two states accused o... 1 hr NorCal Native 785
News City's rollback on gay rights brings cheers, di... 1 hr SuZ 9
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 4 hr Christians In Nam... 36
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Reverend Alan 19,163
More from around the web