I'll bow down and worship your God if you can fulfill all the following steps in sequence.<quoted text>Certainly your lifestyle choice is doing just that, but if you felt good about your choice you wouldn't be here 24/7 with your childish OCD lies about my identity and your constant anti-Christian hate, venom, bigotry, and prejudice.
You obviously have very serious issues with your choice of living in open rebellion against God's many commands against homosexual behavior
1. Using tangible, readily available, non-ontological evidence, prove that your God exist.
2. Prove that your God is the real God.
3. Prove that your God played a significant roll in writing a book such as the Bible, Koran, Bahgavad Gita etc.
4. Prove that such a book has not been altered, translated or interpreted in such a way as to change it's meaning.
5. Prove that your interpretation of that book is the only correct interpretation.
6. Prove that you are qualified to answer any of the above questions correctly.
Good Luck David.