Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36047 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14138 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you you nasty A$$ shiteater. You whiney A$$ crybaby. Go put your Queer lovers dick in your mouth and use it as a pacifier so you'll fell better, you Stupid A$$ Fa&&ot.
It's reported of course. This man seems to be full of anger and have a lot of problems?:)

Galatians 5,19-21:

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Location hidden

#14139 Dec 3, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yesss with a supersoaker.. What makes you so concerned about such hasty points? Does it make the adrenaline in your system increase or is it just a morbid curiousity about what could or could not be truth..
If you answer my question, I might answer yours;)

Location hidden

#14140 Dec 3, 2012
Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> I see you are as filthy and absurdly pathetic as dman. Why do either of you even bother posting on this site and forum?
Thanks
Anti-Crap-Lord

Peoria, AZ

#14141 Dec 3, 2012
I don't want to inherit God's kingdom, I don't know how to run that shit. And besides, Those who inherit God's kingdom will become as God, knowing all things and knowing his power. There are enough Gods and Goddesses about to be raised. I think I'm good on power for now.
Hey! Has anyone heard of the Kingdom of the Eighteenth Light? The place where He was born and raised? Fun information if you read up.

Location hidden

#14142 Dec 3, 2012
It seems to me that RevKen is spiralling downwards now. He has increased his bad behaviour.

In post 14099 there is a camuflated/ indirect death threath from him to me maybe because he thinks I am Blue Bottle Fly?:

"Personally, I generally like Blue Bottle Flies. When one gets in the house, I normally capture it and then release it out-of-doors. But, sometimes they are just too much of a pest and will bother a soul enough to deserve a mashing swat.
"

He started to insult and behave shitty, but now he seems to increase his terrible behaviour?:)

There is only one way for him and for all other as far as I know, and that is to repent?

Those who don't repent are all doomed, I think.

Galations 5,19-24:

"The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
"

Are those who come with death-threats loosers or winners?:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14144 Dec 3, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you answer my question, I might answer yours;)
All you do is talk in riddles.... and patronize COMMENTS that either touch you or disturb you... Frankly you are either smarter than all... or ignorant than most.... Shall the coin be flipped or not...

Location hidden

#14145 Dec 3, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> All you do is talk in riddles.... and patronize COMMENTS that either touch you or disturb you... Frankly you are either smarter than all... or ignorant than most.... Shall the coin be flipped or not...
That was not an answer to my question.

Father, I pray for DMAN, put him in your hands and ask that your will shall happen to him in the Name of the Allmighty One, the One and only and His glorious, incredible Son; Yeshua.

And bless him an all other in here in the Name of Yeshua. Amen

Location hidden

#14146 Dec 3, 2012
And I want to pray for RevKen. I lay him in your hands Yeshua and I ask that Your Will must happen to Him now and forever. Amen

Bless him and all other in here in the Name of the Holy One: Yeshua!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#14147 Dec 3, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not an answer to my question.
Father, I pray for DMAN, put him in your hands and ask that your will shall happen to him in the Name of the Allmighty One, the One and only and His glorious, incredible Son; Yeshua.
And bless him an all other in here in the Name of Yeshua. Amen
Good enough i suppose... I hope your prayers are answered as well..
Lisa B

Malmesbury, UK

#14148 Dec 3, 2012
Regarding this topic, I think chapter 38, verse 25 is appropriate.

Location hidden

#14150 Dec 3, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Good enough i suppose...
Okay, you are the one to decide.

DMAN wrote:
I hope your prayers are answered as well..
Good answer. I give you cred for that. You are right. I am the one that pray. Good answer.

Location hidden

#14151 Dec 3, 2012
Lisa B wrote:
Regarding this topic, I think chapter 38, verse 25 is appropriate.
What are you talking about? Sorry, I don't get it.
Lisa B

Malmesbury, UK

#14152 Dec 3, 2012
Ha it is a bit of humour. If you are in the UK you may understand it more.

Location hidden

#14153 Dec 3, 2012
Lisa B wrote:
Ha it is a bit of humour. If you are in the UK you may understand it more.
Do yo manage to explain it?
Lisa B

Malmesbury, UK

#14155 Dec 3, 2012
'How can he get wisdom ... whose talk is of bullocks'

Location hidden

#14156 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk you Fa&&ot, of course. Hope it gets you off as much as a big dick up your A$$ does. LMFAO
It's reported of course.

Location hidden

#14157 Dec 3, 2012
Lisa B wrote:
'How can he get wisdom ... whose talk is of bullocks'
Who are you talking to? What are you talking about? Do you manage to be clear and specific?

Location hidden

#14158 Dec 3, 2012
NoQ seems to be a man with big problems? ;)

Galatians 5,19-21:

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Location hidden

#14159 Dec 3, 2012
Okay, I will pray for NoQ also. I put him in your hands Lord Yeshua, and I ask you that your Will shall happen to him and all his family and friends. Let him experience good things.

Lord Yeshua, the Holy One, I also want you to bless him and all his family and friends and the same with all other people in here that read this.
Lisa B

Malmesbury, UK

#14160 Dec 3, 2012
Manmanman I wasn't addressing it to anyone. It was a comment that was meant to counteract all these biblical quotes in a humourous fashion.

OK, you don't understand it, so I won't bother trying to explain it to you.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 2 min June VanDerMark 10,992
News Austin Loses 'A Safe Space for Gay Men to Go Ha... 3 min NE Jade 27
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 23 min who cares 15,043
News Australian Gay-Marriage Crusader Was Fugitive W... 25 min Roak 5
bzjs 31 min esad 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Poof1 38,666
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 1 hr guest 183
More from around the web