Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments (Page 647)

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of24,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'd prefer a little more decorum.
But I can see that wish is not going to be granted.
For the rest, I'm 71yo.
Married 45years coming up.
And that means I'm old enough to know an idiot when I see one.
Welcome to your oblivion Turkey boy.
Thanks for supporting.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I like cats too.
Don't have one now, but have had them through much of my life, since about 4yo.
71 now.
Well about 2 years ago, when I was living uptstate New York in a small city, there was a group of foxes that used to walk down my street at nite, like about 8pm, and stop by my house and eat the catfood I left outside on my wooden deck for the local stray cats.

They were CUTE !

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Well isn't that a hoot!!!

All of NoQ's posts seem to be missing from the thread this morning, except for the one where he finally admits to being a scat queen.

Looks like TOPIX mods are fed up with his sh!tty behavior.

Another troll bites the dust.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
World championship in insulting?
Or laughing at all of this everyday....:) YUP....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not a worry for me Herby, but I don't buy blind prejudice either.
So, like with other topics people obsess about, I reject errant thinking.
I don't have to be personally involved to argue a case.
I just try to shed a little light, even when they resent that light.
My big concerns are keeping on with a simple happy life and marriage, and of course, the horses, the racing ones.
I'm fond of honesty and integrity too.
But I don't parade it around on my shoulder.
Im fond of being blunt and to the point.... But i do not hide that fact in the crawlspace though... What FUN would that be.... All that dust... Hilarity is a great means to peel layers back from those who think they are superior.... But topix is pretty much a fantasy.... This is why certain individuals still exist like WEAKsand...(lol) In a real setting..... Would not be even close to this funny.... SILENCE would be its mantra....:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop,Poop, Poop, Poop, Poop
Did you hear that WEAKsand.... Dinner and your youre brain are up for auction and fine dining.....(hahahahahaha)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my imitation of a guy who is obsessed with gay anal sex, but can't admit it.
How does it feel to be obsessed with gay anal sex, NoIQ?
Robert
Did you think this up before you wiped or after the crowbar was pulled out YER butt??? "yup"
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hal, spot on the mark, as usual.
Robert
I believe hal is married FAGsand....Maybe if you keep those estrogen levels up and that cellar door ajar.... You might fool him....(hahahahahaha) P&S as usual WAB.....
Join Free
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Im fond of being blunt and to the point.... But i do not hide that fact in the crawlspace though... What FUN would that be.... All that dust... Hilarity is a great means to peel layers back from those who think they are superior.... But topix is pretty much a fantasy.... This is why certain individuals still exist like WEAKsand...(lol) In a real setting..... Would not be even close to this funny.... SILENCE would be its mantra....:)
I don't go around thinking I'm superior in any wider sense.
Everyone has their talents and abilities.
None are better or worse people than any other.
I had the great good fortune to be born with a good mind, but that also puts an impetus on me not to misuse it.
I wasn't granted those talents just to beat down and exploit the weak, as so many do.
But for those who fancy their chances, that's different, they're fair game.
And I have one great advantage.
Unlike most of them, I don't need to win.
I only have not to lose.
Unless of course I'm wrong.
And it does happen.
As for others you want to argue with, why bother, leave them to their reveries, unless the topic is important to you.
That's my opinion.
There are better things to waste time on.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go around thinking I'm superior in any wider sense.
Everyone has their talents and abilities.
None are better or worse people than any other.
I had the great good fortune to be born with a good mind, but that also puts an impetus on me not to misuse it.
I wasn't granted those talents just to beat down and exploit the weak, as so many do.
But for those who fancy their chances, that's different, they're fair game.
And I have one great advantage.
Unlike most of them, I don't need to win.
I only have not to lose.
Unless of course I'm wrong.
And it does happen.
As for others you want to argue with, why bother, leave them to their reveries, unless the topic is important to you.
That's my opinion.
There are better things to waste time on.
Good points across... But any arguement online or on a site like this is about worth a flush..... Most of it is HILARIOUS.... Again online is like fantasy island.... It is not real.... Otherwise most on here would have a zipper on the mouth and the jaw wired shut due to lack of integrity (Guts).... But humor in any dose helps out in life everyday.... I really do not sweat much on here at all hal...No real threats anyway.... Just JOKES... Thanks for the feedback though..
hal

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because it wasn't my post was it Fa$$ot. You ASSTROLLS WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF ME, but you can't. LMFAO
Oh, your posting cookie can be disabled, as mine was a while back.
And if it is, you won't be coming back.
But I doubt you're worth the effort.
You'd have to be the most absurd, inane, and senseless poster on the entire topix forum.
More likely most people will just start ignoring you entirely.
Until the day you go one step too far, and then zap!!!!
Robsan5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Good points across... But any arguement online or on a site like this is about worth a flush..... Most of it is HILARIOUS.... Again online is like fantasy island.... It is not real.... Otherwise most on here would have a zipper on the mouth and the jaw wired shut due to lack of integrity (Guts).... But humor in any dose helps out in life everyday.... I really do not sweat much on here at all hal...No real threats anyway.... Just JOKES... Thanks for the feedback though..
Four more posts this morning, and like "your" new best friend NoIQ, all you focus on is gay anal sex.
Have fun learning all about iron, steel, brass and all those other minerals today in school.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I had that pointed out to me by a real Christian monk. He said the true test was Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Sounds good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you meant NoIQ.
Got it.
NoIQ :-) That's funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of person would post this nonsense?
Oh, that's right. NoIQ would.
What a Jackass.
:-)
NoQ

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>:-)
Fk you Fa$$ot and anyone you care about. Now report me once again freak.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Four more posts this morning, and like "your" new best friend NoIQ, all you focus on is gay anal sex.
Have fun learning all about iron, steel, brass and all those other minerals today in school.
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Fore morrrrrrrrrr posts dissssssssssssssssss mrng.......... And all you focus on is how tainted yer blood izzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Can't you ever talk about anything else but people protruding yer anal cavity..... You must need a butt dentist.....(hahahahahahaha) You basically are one big anal cavity anyway....:) How about ypu learn how to wipe after playing pole vault landing games..... So P&S.... Weaksand you will forever be the shining example of meekness....:) Keep guessing ways to show the wabsicle you really are.... Potential is staggering....:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to getting your shit packed Fa$$ot.
Careful.... The waffle might leak its honey on you... Weaksand has more divots than any construction site.....(lol)

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

And I'm the one who gets banned cuz I hate The Obamaniac.

LOL
Robsan5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Fore morrrrrrrrrr posts dissssssssssssssssss mrng.......... And all you focus on is how tainted yer blood izzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Can't you ever talk about anything else but people protruding yer anal cavity..... You must need a butt dentist.....(hahahahahahaha) You basically are one big anal cavity anyway....:) How about ypu learn how to wipe after playing pole vault landing games..... So P&S.... Weaksand you will forever be the shining example of meekness....:) Keep guessing ways to show the wabsicle you really are.... Potential is staggering....:)
"Ypu"?!? Another entry for "your" Dictionary of "Mispelled" Words?
Are you playing sick from Thomas Edison Junior High school today? Then you can't learn about oxygen, helium and other "minerals". Too bad.

So Weak. So Lame. So Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex fantasies, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of24,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••