Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36058 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13898 Nov 30, 2012
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you?
Why not... Its only a word...
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#13902 Nov 30, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Stuck on stupid pretty much describes your youre life fagsand... Just trying to assist you down the road to the inevitable.... You won't underachieve on that journey....:) Keep up the anal fetish gay wannabe stalking mechanism.... Wabsand the the fab.... "HILARIOUS"..
Did "your" daddy visit "your" bedroom again last night, FAKER? Is that why "your" stuck on gay anal sex again this morning?

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid, as usual.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex dreams, OCD/ADHD boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13903 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did "your" daddy visit "your" bedroom again last night, FAKER? Is that why "your" stuck on gay anal sex again this morning?
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid, as usual.
Muh.... daddy died knowing that before he went... He knew you always had a dry pocket or tonsil for him to drain all of the waste which is robsan out....(hahahahahahahah) That all YA got FAGSANDWICH...... Still a meaningless WAB.... with a cottage cheese ass.... Keep dipping weaksand....... Afterward drip dry off..... "HILARIOUS"....:)
hal

Annandale, Australia

#13904 Nov 30, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>The first step in following Jesus is faith, then having a godly sorrow for your sins, then repentance. Jesus came to save you from your sins, not to 'affirm' them:
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
As you can see, God places homosexuals in the same category of murderers and other immoral people.
Now I get it.
Murder is only immoral.
Love of man is the crime.
I just knew Jesus preached it all wrong!
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#13905 Nov 30, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Muh.... daddy died knowing that before he went... He knew you always had a dry pocket or tonsil for him to drain all of the waste which is robsan out....(hahahahahahahah) That all YA got FAGSANDWICH...... Still a meaningless WAB.... with a cottage cheese ass.... Keep dipping weaksand....... Afterward drip dry off..... "HILARIOUS"....:)
"Kepp" enjoying that gay anal sex fantasy, FAKER. "Your" post, as usual, is Weak, Lame and Just Plain really Stupid.

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13906 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kepp" enjoying that gay anal sex fantasy, FAKER. "Your" post, as usual, is Weak, Lame and Just Plain really Stupid.
So speaks the gapingSANDgirl.... You are the poster boy....that anal activity is measured against... Im sure you have had most girth and length tested on you loosebowels.... The pamplet of anal expetise by WEAKsand5.... The five being how many times someone struck oil on you.....(hahahahahahaha).... Keep trying.... "HILARIOUS"
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13907 Nov 30, 2012
EXPERTISE

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#13909 Nov 30, 2012
Chuppa wrote:
Middleway, can you quote what scriptures say that cain married a neanderthal?????? I like being called an idiot, thanks. I think YOU need to study your bible.
Genesis 4:16

Adam and Eve were the first living beings to have the breath of God in them and yet, Cain went to the 'Land of Nod' to find a wife.

Please read the story yourself in context.

Adam and Eve have Cain and Able.

Cain kills Able and God sends him away.

THEN Adam and Eve have more children.

Who did Cain marry?

The Mountain Empire

#13910 Nov 30, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Scroll back you ignoramus. I posted a whole dissertation refuting the homofascist nonsense that your idiocy is based on.
The Bible repeatedly condemns all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms. This fact is irrefutable.
What word was used for homosexual in Hebrew, Aramaic or Koine Greek?

The Mountain Empire

#13912 Nov 30, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't get it. Homosexual behavior is selfish and damaging and not love. It is behavior that is repeatedly condemned by God in the plainest of terms.
Is that what your ex-wife told you?

Is that why you had your gay affair?

Inquiring minds want to know.....
hal

Annandale, Australia

#13917 Nov 30, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't get it. Homosexual behavior is selfish and damaging and not love. It is behavior that is repeatedly condemned by God in the plainest of terms.
Those texts are negative.
They carry the taint of man, not God.
God extols only the positive, love.
Never negative.
Denial of God's creative power is the domain of Lucifer.
Extending through the hands of men.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13918 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" still stuck on stupid, FAKER. This obsession with gay anal sex you have is really quite bizarre. Maybe you and NoIQ can compare obsessions.
Weak, Lame and Just Plain really Stupid. As usual.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)
And you are getting boring..... mayb e get the pole out YER butt and try a better approach to making stupid seem average..... sad little fagsandwich.... Keep those anal fantasies for yer BUDDY lapiz You really are just a pathetic xerox machine whose ink is well is dry... I pity you loosesandwich... Still a consistant wab though.... You have that going.... Those soaked pockets might add a little more density to you though....:) "HILARIOUS"
hal

Annandale, Australia

#13919 Nov 30, 2012
And why such intense focus on sexual activity?
Errant or otherwise.
You just make God sound like he was a sex obsessive.
Addict, in the modern coinage.
I don't think He would like being so portrayed.
You might be up yourself for eternal damnation, for gross misrepresentation.
Yeah!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13920 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I do apologize for being a dick. I just can't take it sometimes when people are right. I admit it, I do like anal sex with men, and I do like to hold his member in my mouth for a while. But that doesn't mean I'm gay. It's like, having a cigarette after dinner, if you know what I mean. But you're still the one obsessed with gay anal sex.
Again sorry terdsandwich... But not my thing.... Do your youre anal thing with all inadamate objects you want and or partners... Your Youre choice.... You are still a flushed terd no matter if you are gay straight or molest rodents....
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#13921 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I do apologize for being a dick. I just can't take it sometimes when people are right. I admit it, I do like anal sex with men, and I do like to hold his member in my mouth for a while. But that doesn't mean I'm gay. It's like, having a cigarette after dinner, if you know what I mean. But you're still the one obsessed with gay anal sex.
Hey, look! There's two of me. Cool! Unfortunately, "your" still obsessed with gay anal sex.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13924 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, look! There's two of me. Cool! Unfortunately, "your" still obsessed with gay anal sex.
Again... i could care less robbitch.... i will confront you as me.... Who in the hell would want to mimic another of you worthless.... So again jackasssand you are still a wab!:) Good luck with another creation... Three is enought now....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13926 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Enought"?!?
You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Is that allllllllllllllllllll uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got little one..... Surely you have a better comment than that.... at least the dry pocket scheme i came up with probably made you wet and spatter yer panties all at once.... Maybe after you take YER anti dumbass meds you can come back and try again bloody moron... That blood loss makes you a tad BORING.... If that does not help then continue creating STUPID ids for your youre amusement.... Still a wab....(boring by the second though)..
Robsan5

San Leandro, CA

#13928 Nov 30, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Is that allllllllllllllllllll uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu got little one..... Surely you have a better comment than that.... at least the dry pocket scheme i came up with probably made you wet and spatter yer panties all at once.... Maybe after you take YER anti dumbass meds you can come back and try again bloody moron... That blood loss makes you a tad BORING.... If that does not help then continue creating STUPID ids for your youre amusement.... Still a wab....(boring by the second though)..
Rant away, stalker boy.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex obsession, OCD/ADHD stalker boy!)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13929 Nov 30, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rant away, stalker boy.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex obsession, OCD/ADHD stalker boy!)
Im the stalker now???? Ok... Im not the one on drugs... And recreating ids.... and saying the same crap over and over.... Keep SHIFTING away.... That is the best thing you can do LAMEsand.... You stalk every board with all the crap thats fit to flush.... Yet you accuse others of stalking when you LOSE ground or look stupid..... Now that is FUNNY......(HAHAHA) Get some mental help Miss Menstrual... Maybe try some medical marijuana for all those pms estrogen issues that haunt you... Good luck WAB..

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#13930 Nov 30, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he couldn't find two other people who had God's ear to pray with. Funny thing that. I have seen many faithful servants of God die horrible deaths of cancer with a church full of people praying for them. Goes to show, there God either doesn't listen or doesn't care about them.
There is a third option which is that their God doesn't exist. I know that is a scary thought for most people, however what if it is the truth?

Humanity is on its own and must either destroy itself or learn how to participate in what the Universe is doing and that entails a preparation of the Autonomic Nervous system---the influence of consciousness on the neuro-peptide interactions between Sympathetic energy enervation processes (automatic reaction), and those of the innervation processes of the Parasympathetic system (intelligent response). We do not need God, or a God, for any of this.

God seems to be something that weak and lazy people invent so they can comfort themselves should they consider the terror of the situation of our lives here on the surface of the planet Earth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay-bashed on the job in Coronado 36 min Richie 2
News Joshua Rush on the pressure of playing Disneya ... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 6
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr cpeter1313 18,899
News Brutal truth behind Mardi Gras set to air 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 3
NE FreAkY FRiDaY 2 hr Umberto 2
News In India, even gay people want an arranged marr... 2 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 1
News 'Teen Mom 2's' David Eason fired by MTV after a... 3 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 23
News The Long Island Gay & Lesbian Film Festival to ... 3 hr FART FRIDAY 40
More from around the web