Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36053 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13586 Nov 26, 2012
People are so nice to each other in here. (That was ironic.)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13587 Nov 26, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>If that were true, why can you not cite *ANY* Bible translation, ancient Bible text, or Judeo-Christian tradition that places in question the Bible's many explicit prohibitions against all homosexual behavior?
Hint: none exist. YOU are the liar.
Dear Manito Manurehead,

You are full of Baloney!
Kimares Kooter

United States

#13589 Nov 26, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin your perversion any way you like to try and take the spotlight off you being a shitpacking co:cksu;cking Fa$$ot. Won't work, pervert. You're a disgusting freak.
You do so adore coprophilia, don't you. Is your micro-weenie tumescent?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13590 Nov 26, 2012
Chuppa wrote:
God commanded adam and eve to fill the earth with offspring, adam was created in gods image = perfect. So close family would have to have relations to fill the earth.
It didnt happen again with Noah as his sons and wives were also saved. So cousins would have had relations.
was not until Moses received God's laws for the nation of Israel in 1513 B.C.E. that intercourse between such close relatives was specifically forbidden. In leviticus.
So your God constantly changes it's mind.

How very interesting.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#13592 Nov 26, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Looks like this was a good thread to post...still alive over a year later.
Yes we keep it going. David can be counted on to keep popping up like some insane Jack in the Box which his recriminations and abuse of those who disagree with his hateful bible babble.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#13593 Nov 26, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
So your God constantly changes it's mind.
How very interesting.
Great point wastey. I would expect any God who is the alpha and the omega to be constant from beginning to end. Never changing. Always true and consistent.
Robsan5

United States

#13594 Nov 26, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point wastey. I would expect any God who is the alpha and the omega to be constant from beginning to end. Never changing. Always true and consistent.
Considering he knows everything that has happened, is happening and will happen, he seems kinda clueless.

Robert

Location hidden

#13595 Nov 26, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Manito Manurehead,
You are full of Baloney!
Not for RevKen:

RevKen responds to Caleb, but he addresses the post Manito Manurehead. Who's that? Is there any Manito Manurehead here? Is RevKen confused?

Does he need help?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13596 Nov 26, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering he knows everything that has happened, is happening and will happen, he seems kinda clueless.
Robert
Since he wrote the book he can change it right?

ROTFLMAO

That's some book alright!

Location hidden

#13597 Nov 26, 2012
Not for RevKen:

He seems to have a lot of problems?

He seems to be full of from above-attitude, insulting, hurting, ridiculing, trying to change other people as far as I can see.

What would happen if he managed to change other people?

Would he be happy then? Is he changed then? I don't think so because the problems are inside him?:)

Not for Caleb:

He also seems a little bit angry. What would happen if he managed to change the the others in here? Would he be happy then? I don't know? If the anger is inside him, it might not help to change other people?:)

Be blessed to RevKen, Caleb and everybody in here in the name of the Son of the Almighty One; Yeshua.

Location hidden

#13598 Nov 26, 2012
Not for RevKen:

RevKen is on his way downward because he doesn't want to repent?:)

Location hidden

#13601 Nov 26, 2012
RevKen seems to struggle heavily; Full of shit and always/ often trying to change others?

What will he achieve if he manages to change the whole world?

He might still be unhappy and full of shit? There might be no other ways to get that shit out of his inner than repentance?:)

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#13602 Nov 26, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
RevKen seems to struggle heavily; Full of shit and always/ often trying to change others?
He might still be unhappy and full of shit? There might be no other ways to get that shit out of his inner than repentance?:)
omg

You told him..... ;)

How does that feel?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#13603 Nov 26, 2012
Is this thread dead yet?

Location hidden

#13605 Nov 27, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
Is this thread dead yet?
No. But it sure is exhibiting humor in its deathly throes!

Location hidden

#13606 Nov 27, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
Dear MMM,

You have unceremoniously revealed my poor bare ass. And you have shown my whole worthless reason for doing anything at all, telling everyone of my motus operendi!

It appears now that I have nothing left to do and no reason for doing it, anyway.

I think I will be despondent and fall down to those very great depths that you are always harping about. I'm going to bed.

See you all tomorrow, God willing.

Rev. Ken

Location hidden

#13607 Nov 27, 2012
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
omg
You told him..... ;)
How does that feel?
Why should I tell you about that? What do I gain on that?

Location hidden

#13608 Nov 27, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
Of course I don't know if he is unhappy or not, but to me he seems to be full of ridiculing, insulting, trying to change other and so on.

Maybe he can only give what he has, and that is what he has?

I guess the only way he can get things better in his life is to repent, but that is actually for every human on the earth including myself.

I guess there is no other way to be happy, but for those who don't want to repent, there will be a spiralling downwards..

(I am not saying it is wrong to have an opinion, to discuss and so on.)

Location hidden

#13609 Nov 27, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear MMM,
You have unceremoniously revealed my poor bare ass. And you have shown my whole worthless reason for doing anything at all, telling everyone of my motus operendi!
It appears now that I have nothing left to do and no reason for doing it, anyway.
I think I will be despondent and fall down to those very great depths that you are always harping about. I'm going to bed.
See you all tomorrow, God willing.
Rev. Ken
Not for Revken:
MMM, who's that? I am Manmanman. Wonder who he is talking to? Strange that he talks to MMM when he responds to my post? Hmmm
Inner Lesbian Chimera

Chicago, IL

#13610 Nov 27, 2012
NoiQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No Fa$$ot, that would be you Queers delight. Considering you Fa$$ots main diet consist mainly of shit & semen. Stupid A$$ Perverts
My, my, my, what a string of expletives! Your grandmother must be so proud of you. It takes a real man to hang around a GLBT thread and act like a total ashpole to others.

Incidentally, I'm a lesbian, trapped inside Kimare's body and lesbians don't like semen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 7 min WasteWater 37
News Study: 12,000 acts of condomless gay sex, 0 HIV... 11 min This 2017 not 1977 50
News 'Revolutionary': Study of gay couples shows HIV... 15 min The Troll Stopper 13
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 16 min The Troll Stopper 12
News Protesters gather against Trump ban on transgen... 17 min The Troll Stopper 17
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 18 min The Troll Stopper 5
News Trump bans transgender people from military 19 min The Troll Stopper 56
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 27 min barry 7,062
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 33 min The Troll Stopper 534
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Judy Judy 52,248
More from around the web