Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 26,564

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13203 Nov 18, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
No. He is not referring to the thread topic. He is referring to YOU!
So, that makes YOU the apparent dope! As you judge, so are you judged.
Christianity is NOT based upon the bible. Christianity existed long before either Testament of the bible was written.
Long before. Many, many thousands of years before. The origins of Christianity came out of the Mystery Schools of the Indus Valley region at least 9000 years ago.
What Jesus taught was and is the Reality of the core of Being. His Teaching is not a matter of sexual morality. It is a matter of personal integrity and the development of an individual person's open communication with the boundless love of infinite intelligence and Being.
What you are repeating on these threads is your own interpretation of what you believe the bible to be. Certainly, you are welcome to your religious opinions. But, they have little to do with the Teachings of Christ Jesus.
Rev. Ken
Not for RevKen:

He seems to attack personal? And he seems to be quite much from above, i.e. the last passage.

With this attitude his future might be dark as the night?:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13205 Nov 18, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid, FAKER?
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Still not changing your maxi ay???? Keep up that leaking stupidity valve.. Miss sand..
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13206 Nov 18, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He would be in hog heaven.
Are you having fun...????
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13207 Nov 18, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NoIQ, forget to take your meds?
Robert
Give him some of yours..... You have enough stupid pills in your pocket...
NoQ

Santa Cruz, CA

#13208 Nov 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it ain't the ole Fa$$ot Roberta. How the heII ya been doing there co;cksu;cker?? Still taking it up the A$$ I suppose. Somethings never change for you Queers, huh Roberta.
GTFOH
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#13209 Nov 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it ain't the ole Fa$$ot Roberta. How the heII ya been doing there co;cksu;cker?? Still taking it up the A$$ I suppose. Somethings never change for you Queers, huh Roberta.
Hey NoIQ, allow me to introduce you to your new best friend, dman. You both share an OCD/ADHD obsession with gay anal sex. Have fun playing together, but dman has to be home by 6pm on school nights.

Roberta (just for your homoerotic fantasy, NoIQ!)

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#13210 Nov 18, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Are you having fun...????
Too much fun. How about U?
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#13211 Nov 18, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Give him some of yours..... You have enough stupid pills in your pocket...
Darn, did those "meen" tenth graders beat you up again, FAKER? You really should tell "your" mommy.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Join Free
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13214 Nov 18, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much fun. How about U?
Well all of this is a little sad...
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13215 Nov 18, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, did those "meen" tenth graders beat you up again, FAKER? You really should tell "your" mommy.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" gay anal sex obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)
After they sodomized you twice... They just were too tired....P&s.... Miss sand...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13218 Nov 18, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for RevKen:
He seems to attack personal? And he seems to be quite much from above, i.e. the last passage.
With this attitude his future might be dark as the night?:)
MMM,

You might want to try baking one of these!

Amish Shoo Fly Pies:

CRUMB MIXTURE
2 c. flour
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/3 c. margarine
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon

SYRUP MIXTURE
1 c. molasses
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 c. hot water
1 tsp. baking soda, dissolved in the hot water
2 unbaked 8" pie crusts

Instructions:

Mix crumb ingredients together until crumbs are formed. In separate bowl, mix syrup ingredients together. Pour 1/2 of syrup into each pie shell, then top each with crumbs, using 1/2 on each. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 50 more minutes. Cool completely before cutting.

Additional Information:

This recipe makes 2 pies. Simply cut everything in half for just one.

I am going to finish mine, topped with a layer of fresh pecans, previously lightly buttered and salted and stirred while baking for 20 minutes at 400 degrees, stirring every few minutes during the baking. You can tell when they are done. They get slightly crispy and browned.

These also go very well as a carefully designed layer on top of a sweet potato casserole made with a generous layer of brown sugar and dribbled molasses right beneath the salted and baked pecans. Just find the recipe for a sweet potato casserole and go from there. The topping bubbles up together. Oh, Man!
And remember: Don't burn your tongue.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Yours in Christ,
Rev. Ken
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#13222 Nov 18, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> After they sodomized you twice... They just were too tired....P&s.... Miss sand...
Still stuck on Stupid, FAKER? You just can't post without mentioning "your" gay anal sex obsession, can you?

Roberta/ Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#13224 Nov 18, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to READ the Bible in order to
There's Biblical understanding, and then there's Bible Parroting. You, sir, are a Bible Parrot.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13226 Nov 18, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on Stupid, FAKER? You just can't post without mentioning "your" gay anal sex obsession, can you?
Roberta/ Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic obsession, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Still being sodomized miss sand... After the hundreth time you would think you might take a break of chocolate.... Hope the hot flashes don't keep blinding you...
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#13228 Nov 18, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Still being sodomized miss sand... After the hundreth time you would think you might take a break of chocolate.... Hope the hot flashes don't keep blinding you...
Yup, you can't post without mentioning "your" obsession with gay anal sex.
You truly are stuck on Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Location hidden

#13229 Nov 18, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Biblical understanding, and then there's Bible Parroting. You, sir, are a Bible Parrot.
:-)

Location hidden

#13230 Nov 18, 2012
Wonder how long this Caleb-person has been here, for years, saying the same things.

What would happen if everybody agreed with him? Then he would get so much emptiness in his life that..? What would happen then?:-)

Just sharing some thoughs..:-)

Location hidden

#13231 Nov 18, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
MMM,
You might want to try baking one of these!
Amish Shoo Fly Pies:
CRUMB MIXTURE
2 c. flour
3/4 c. brown sugar
1/3 c. margarine
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
SYRUP MIXTURE
1 c. molasses
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 c. hot water
1 tsp. baking soda, dissolved in the hot water
2 unbaked 8" pie crusts
Instructions:
Mix crumb ingredients together until crumbs are formed. In separate bowl, mix syrup ingredients together. Pour 1/2 of syrup into each pie shell, then top each with crumbs, using 1/2 on each. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for 50 more minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Additional Information:
This recipe makes 2 pies. Simply cut everything in half for just one.
I am going to finish mine, topped with a layer of fresh pecans, previously lightly buttered and salted and stirred while baking for 20 minutes at 400 degrees, stirring every few minutes during the baking. You can tell when they are done. They get slightly crispy and browned.
These also go very well as a carefully designed layer on top of a sweet potato casserole made with a generous layer of brown sugar and dribbled molasses right beneath the salted and baked pecans. Just find the recipe for a sweet potato casserole and go from there. The topping bubbles up together. Oh, Man!
And remember: Don't burn your tongue.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Yours in Christ,
Rev. Ken
Not for RevKen:

Again RevKen managed to break my boundaries. He might be heading for a terrible place, really terrible :-)

Santa Cruz, CA

#13232 Nov 18, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Mister Ford, are you completely ignorant of the fact that Christians consider themselves to be the current spriritual Israel? That makes you comment ludicrous. The fact that commands against and prohibitions of homosexual behavior are repeated in the New Testament makes your comments even more illogical.
Insulting other people in the name of the Lord is blasphemy phony christian.

christians like your shit heads David

Santa Cruz, CA

#13236 Nov 18, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Does what you're saying apply to you and all the nasty lies and insults you direct toward me?
Does insulting me and lying about my identity make you feel better about your decision to live in open rebellion against God?
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
More lies condemnations and trivia from the book of lies.

Otherwise, how the Hell are you David Moore? Did you take down that ugly Jesus picture yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Frankie Rizzo 2,779
How 2014 Was the Beginning of the End for the G... 10 min cpeter1313 4
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 14 min Homer 56
The Wednesday Afternoon NE Jade Thread 17 min Homer 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min The_Box 5,211
Gay Marriage and the Limits of Tradition 22 min Pietro Armando 1,172
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 22 min Frankie Rizzo 4,920
Trio to fight gay assault case at evidence hearing 29 min Frankie Rizzo 19
Billboard in Virginia Brazenly Proclaims 'Nobod... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 52