Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: Selecia Jones- JAX FL | Full story: www.smh.com.au

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Comments
12,361 - 12,380 of 24,733 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just one.
Good to see you playing well with yourself, a shame no one else will play with you but you run with scissors and that's not safe and you add nothing to the discussion other than your fascination with Robert, which makes you a classic perverted voyeur.
You present a sort of posting masturbation, as well, something David Moore could relate to.
Some day we'll address your IQ and EQ but why overwhelm you all at once.
I'd be happy to do a little therapy on you and all you personalities.
Useless....
:-)

Did you like "middlegay"?:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,... what are you waiting for?
Are you afraid of what I might write in defense of myself and my opinions? Think I might bite your sorry ass for being such a namby pamby pusillanimous blue bottle fly of a person?
Or are you just sucking up to me, again?
Not for RevKen:

Again he managed to violate my boundaries. He does more and more stupid things? Maybe God one day will put an end to his evil behaviour?

He is a looser, isn't he?:)
frogmanin

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

youtube.com/watch... FM Female Mature Metal Mouth ,,,,The Bible is a outdated book of just waste

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Caleb doesn't exist.

How the hell are you David Moore of Pekin?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You have failed to post ANYTHING to support your ridiculous lie about my identity.
Why do you obsess on such nonsense? Do you somehow think lying about my identity makes the truth I post go away?
Face reality, the Bible repeatedly condemns your lifestyle choice in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. You can make no rational case against this fact.
Funny little man from Pekin, Illinois. Why are you such an impostor?

We all know you are David Moore the poofter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
Caleb doesn't exist.
How the hell are you David Moore of Pekin?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny little man from Pekin, Illinois. Why are you such an impostor?
We all know you are David Moore the poofter.

What is poofter?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is poofter?
British slang. Look it up. It has to do with belittling one's manhood.

Since: Jan 12

Santa fe new mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just one.
Good to see you playing well with yourself, a shame no one else will play with you but you run with scissors and that's not safe and you add nothing to the discussion other than your fascination with Robert, which makes you a classic perverted voyeur.
You present a sort of posting masturbation, as well, something David Moore could relate to.
Useless....
I would say a lot of therapy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, you have positively nothing to support your lie about my identity, and you just make yourself look pathetic by trying to project your perversion as an insult.
Do you think your lie or pathetic attempts to project your perversion somehow negate the truth I post? You cannot begin to refute the reality that the Bible repeatedly condemns and prohibits your homosexual lifestyle choice in the plainest of terms, repeatedly, in both Testaments.
You obviously are having serious issues with your choice of living in rebellion against God, or you wouldn't be here 24/7 posting hate, projecting your perversion as an insult, and considering yourself waste water. I think you know well enough that there is but one cure for your horrible life: repent and follow Jesus. You are not able to just walk away. You prove that day after day.
You are babbling again David Moore of Pekin.

Nobody reads your stupid posts.

Why are you here?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just one.
Useless....
Sorry clogged way.... Im just me... You seem a little paranoid and you are obviously still an a-hole....:) You must like weaksand... Maybe you and hot flash sand can date each other... Maybe you can even reach around and play flippy flop with each other.... Try some therapy on me???? First realize you and miss robby take this sh*% so seriously... I really do not.... First analyze yourself... If you are happy then hit yourself with a brick and think again.... DUMBASS!!:) Im not manmanman... Not even Fu&%$ng close.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> I would say a lot of therapy!
Eat a bag of what you spew.. weaksand....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that Stuck on Stupid syndrome you have is really going full blast tonight, FAKER.
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really, well you know what.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic dreams, stalker OCD/ADHD boy!)
Speaking of.... Weaksand valve of stupid full blast.... Keep those hot flashes down Miss SAND....:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

MiddleWay wrote:
Nice to know DMAN and manmanman are one in the same.
Must have been kicked out of school and now has too much times on his hands.
Useless...
Nice to know you and toxic waste are the same as well.... You know have added lieing to your other trait.... A-hole....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

now

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>If you were concerned about the truth I post, you wouldn't spend so much of your time with your off topic replies.
Tell us, why do you keep lying about my identity? You have positively nothing to support your lies. Personally, I'm glad that you hateful fanatics have no idea who I really am or where I actually live.
If you were concerned about truth you would refrain from lying about your identity David Moore of Pekin. Why are you attempting to mislead people?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

We all know who you are, where you live and what you look like David Moore. Why are you so paranoid? Nobody had done one thing to hurt you except when you dressed as Captain American and humiliated that man in the Mexican restaurant in Chicago. Don't you think stuffing a burrito down your pants and accosting him was really stupid? I'm sorry he broke your nose David. That's what happens when you mind other people's business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry clogged way.... Im just me... You seem a little paranoid and you are obviously still an a-hole....:) You must like weaksand... Maybe you and hot flash sand can date each other... Maybe you can even reach around and play flippy flop with each other.... Try some therapy on me???? First realize you and miss robby take this sh*% so seriously... I really do not.... First analyze yourself... If you are happy then hit yourself with a brick and think again.... DUMBASS!!:) Im not manmanman... Not even Fu&%$ng close.....
Having fun yet?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Having fun yet?
Are you???
Robsan5

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to know you and toxic waste are the same as well.... You know have added lieing to your other trait.... A-hole....
"Lieing"?!? Still adding to "your" Dictionary of "Mispelled" Words?
And when you figure out what "your" post "meens", let us know.
Please "kepp" posting, I really enjoy "your" stupidity.

So Weak. So Lame. So Just. Plain. Really well, you know what.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••