Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 26,601

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13067 Nov 14, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
middlegay :-) You are funny!
Well middlegay seems to have a few ID'S on this site... Trying to accuse me of that same thing.... Very laughable..
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13068 Nov 14, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I can see he attacks, insults and so on instead of going into dialogue and he takes a from above-attitude.
Do you find his views disturbing?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13070 Nov 14, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Do you find his views disturbing?
I am not at all talking about his views.
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#13071 Nov 14, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Do you find his views disturbing?
Still stuck on stupid, FAKER?

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#13072 Nov 14, 2012
DMAN wrote:
The world is going to end this year anyway.
Do you have any more funny stories?

Location hidden

#13073 Nov 14, 2012
Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> In my estimation you have completely lost any sanity you ever had.
:-)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13074 Nov 14, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on stupid, FAKER?
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Careful old woman the menapause and your hot flashes might start again... Keep the estrogen going Miss Sand...:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13075 Nov 14, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Black sabbath and ozzy and all those other bands were not really part of satan and evil...:)
Join Free
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#13076 Nov 14, 2012
Lapiz wrote:
<quoted text> In my estimation you have completely lost any sanity you ever had.
Oh so touching Miss sand..... Pop some midol...

Location hidden

#13077 Nov 14, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He is quite funny?: Middlegay :-) Or?

Santa Cruz, CA

#13078 Nov 14, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Black sabbath and ozzy and all those other bands were not really part of satan and evil...:)
Who knows? Satan is an imaginary concept so it could be either way depending upon the POV right?(SMILE)

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#13079 Nov 14, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Well middlegay seems to have a few ID'S on this site... Trying to accuse me of that same thing.... Very laughable..
Nope, just one.

Good to see you playing well with yourself, a shame no one else will play with you but you run with scissors and that's not safe and you add nothing to the discussion other than your fascination with Robert, which makes you a classic perverted voyeur.

You present a sort of posting masturbation, as well, something David Moore could relate to.

Some day we'll address your IQ and EQ but why overwhelm you all at once.

I'd be happy to do a little therapy on you and all you personalities.

Useless....
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#13081 Nov 14, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Careful old woman the menapause and your hot flashes might start again... Keep the estrogen going Miss Sand...:)
Wow, that Stuck on Stupid syndrome you have is really going full blast tonight, FAKER.

Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really, well you know what.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic dreams, stalker OCD/ADHD boy!)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13082 Nov 14, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not at all talking about his views.
Well,... what are you waiting for?

Are you afraid of what I might write in defense of myself and my opinions? Think I might bite your sorry ass for being such a namby pamby pusillanimous blue bottle fly of a person?

Or are you just sucking up to me, again?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#13083 Nov 14, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>You can't make a logical case for your bigoted hateful opinions, so you feel you have to lie about mine.
God loves all of His children. That is why he commands against all homosexual behavior- to save his children from suffering both in this life and in the next.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Jesus want to save you from your sins, but it requires repentance.
Most of what you have copied and presented above is no longer applicable to the reasonable conducting of one's own behavior, as far as being a homosexual is concerned.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13085 Nov 14, 2012
fr "Caleb" aka DAVID MOORE OF PEKIN IL:

>...You can't make a logical case for your bigoted hateful opinions, so you feel you have to lie about mine....<

Um, it's not lying, davy boy.

>Did you miss the thread title? This thread is about the Bible's many irrefutable condemnations of all homosexual behavior and not about your Satanic Spam.<

Hey, davy, PLEASE quit spamming the boards. We all know that it's YOU. It's time for mommy to put you to bed.

Santa Cruz, CA

#13086 Nov 14, 2012
Pattysboi wrote:
fr "Caleb" aka DAVID MOORE OF PEKIN IL:
>...You can't make a logical case for your bigoted hateful opinions, so you feel you have to lie about mine....<
Um, it's not lying, davy boy.
>Did you miss the thread title? This thread is about the Bible's many irrefutable condemnations of all homosexual behavior and not about your Satanic Spam.<
Hey, davy, PLEASE quit spamming the boards. We all know that it's YOU. It's time for mommy to put you to bed.
I hope she cleans his poop butt first.....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#13087 Nov 15, 2012
Nice to know DMAN and manmanman are one in the same.

Must have been kicked out of school and now has too much times on his hands.

Useless...

Location hidden

#13089 Nov 15, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just one.
Good to see you playing well with yourself, a shame no one else will play with you but you run with scissors and that's not safe and you add nothing to the discussion other than your fascination with Robert, which makes you a classic perverted voyeur.
You present a sort of posting masturbation, as well, something David Moore could relate to.
Some day we'll address your IQ and EQ but why overwhelm you all at once.
I'd be happy to do a little therapy on you and all you personalities.
Useless....
:-)

Did you like "middlegay"?:-)

Location hidden

#13090 Nov 15, 2012
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,... what are you waiting for?
Are you afraid of what I might write in defense of myself and my opinions? Think I might bite your sorry ass for being such a namby pamby pusillanimous blue bottle fly of a person?
Or are you just sucking up to me, again?
Not for RevKen:

Again he managed to violate my boundaries. He does more and more stupid things? Maybe God one day will put an end to his evil behaviour?

He is a looser, isn't he?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 4 min Le Duped 7
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 32 min Reverend Alan 4,275
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 52 min Cowobunga 2,794
The Thursday Morning NE Jade Thread 56 min Rentboy Robbie 2
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 1 hr Cletus 18
Why (R1) Righteous One is a POS (Dec '12) 1 hr Cletus 76
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Cowobunga 201,150
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr KiMerde 5,267
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 8 hr Mikey 4,941
More from around the web