Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 20 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

DMAN

Aurora, CO

#12678 Nov 1, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fantasizing about me being a woman, FAKER? Try not to get "your" keyboard too sticky.
You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just. Plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" jackin' dreams, closet OCD/ADHD boy!)
Way to change the subject weaksand. This is not about you being a woman or man... This is a religious forum... God would not like you speaking like that loosebowels.... Have some respect for the sabbath.. Funny you keep bringing up jackin... That must be the ONLY way you get anything done... You seem obsessed with it... Maybe your psychology class you took was like you existance... "A FAILURE"... Maybe you could take a remedial course in jacking or whacking on the computer... Which seems to be your persuasion.... Hopefully it works out so you might even electrocute yourself as your pleasuring yourself with the computer.... Your words.... Your actions.... WAB..:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12679 Nov 1, 2012
Not for RevKen:
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!....
YES! That's right. That is exactly what you did. Then, you left out Matthew 22:39-40. That omission shows you did not, either read the passage before choosing to post as you did, or you did deliberately leave it out. One or the other.
Then, you reply above and answer how? That you left it out on purpose?
Well, maybe ....
Except that in your original post, you immediately went on to cite what you called the "second commandment." What you gave was NOT what Jesus is reported to have said.
Sorry, bud. Your post above is a weak attempt to cover both your missteps and your vanity.
Time for you to start studying the words, thoughts and Teachings of Christ Jesus for what they are, instead of trying to bend them to fit your agenda.
Enough said.
Rev. Ken
RevKen is here continously talking about the othe person? Attacking? Wonder what he achieves with that?

It seems to be very little facts here? If he thinks the other person is wrong, then he might just keep to facts?
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#12680 Nov 1, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Way to change the subject weaksand. This is not about you being a woman or man... This is a religious forum... God would not like you speaking like that loosebowels.... Have some respect for the sabbath.. Funny you keep bringing up jackin... That must be the ONLY way you get anything done... You seem obsessed with it... Maybe your psychology class you took was like you existance... "A FAILURE"... Maybe you could take a remedial course in jacking or whacking on the computer... Which seems to be your persuasion.... Hopefully it works out so you might even electrocute yourself as your pleasuring yourself with the computer.... Your words.... Your actions.... WAB..:)
"Existance"?!? Still making up words, FAKER? If "your" gonna rant, please try to do so with real words.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" OCD/ADHD jackin' fantasies, closet gay anal sex lover boy!)

Location hidden

#12681 Nov 1, 2012
Not for RevKen:
RevKen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!.... Thanks for making it easy for me.
Excuse me. I provided the one pertinent quote from scripture that you either apparently forgot or deliberately saw fit to exclude.
In this quote from scripture, Jesus clearly provides Commandment number One, calling it "the greatest and first commandment."
Then, he does something very different. His words are, "A second commandment is like the first...."
Not, "This is the Second Commandment:..." or "Here IS the Second Commandment:..." or "THE second Commandment is ..."
Merely, "A second commandment is like the first.'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Yet, this "second" commandment is not what you wrote. Is it. No. It is not.
I did not leave out the reference to the Law and the Prophets which was HIS reference to the Old Testament and which was not "Old" at the time, anymore than it is "Old" now.
But, I will make a distinction between what He saw as primary to a person's regard for God and fellow mankind, upon which the intent of the Law and the Prophets is built, versus the practice of the Law according to the Letter of the Law.
Your characterization of what I said is off the mark.
More than enough said.
Rev. Ken
RevKen starts with LOL; Is that to love your next? Make fun of and ridicule?

Is it possible that RevKen himself doesn't follow Jesus and is not worth listening to?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#12682 Nov 1, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Existance"?!? Still making up words, FAKER? If "your" gonna rant, please try to do so with real words.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" OCD/ADHD jackin' fantasies, closet gay anal sex lover boy!)
I could care less existence existance... So what... Please quit changing the subject loosebowels... Your a total loss..... If it does not suit yourself.... Run away... or DEFLECT it.... Typical online spammer..... Denial is your key...:) Keep the jackin (jacking) fantasies tucked in your closet weaksand....If you need gay anal sex then F&c% yourself... Keep denial and xerox handy.... WAB....(LOL)

Location hidden

#12683 Nov 1, 2012
DMAN wrote:
Wow.. Flamed for saying hello??
:)

Location hidden

#12684 Nov 1, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> You are so creative with all your posts... Maybe a book could be written. It would be called:WEAKSAND AND EVERYTHING STUPID AND MORONIC YOU COULD EVER POST..:) You could add your cross dressing and closet fantasies and anal obsessions as an OPENING or ENDING.... Keep it up bipolar nuisance...:)
:)
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#12685 Nov 1, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I could care less existence existance... So what... Please quit changing the subject loosebowels... Your a total loss..... If it does not suit yourself.... Run away... or DEFLECT it.... Typical online spammer..... Denial is your key...:) Keep the jackin (jacking) fantasies tucked in your closet weaksand....If you need gay anal sex then F&c% yourself... Keep denial and xerox handy.... WAB....(LOL)
Rant away, stalker.

You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic jackin' fantasy, OCD/ADHD closet gay anal sex lover boy!)

Location hidden

#12686 Nov 1, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Im here because GOD and jesus said it to be so... Christian brothers and in your case SISTERS.... Let us all pray that WEAKSAND repents from all sins and subscribes to confessing just how bipolar and useless ITS whims really are... Just for yourself brownie boy.. Peace be with you SISTER....
:) You are so funny :)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12687 Nov 1, 2012
Has anyone been eating spam lately?
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#12688 Nov 1, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rant away, stalker.
You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just plain. Really Stupid.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic jackin' fantasy, OCD/ADHD closet gay anal sex lover boy!)
run away xerox machine... Its what you do best beside Talking about your ass fetish.... Typical online FRUIT.... All talk all thunder... Dr. denial aka weaksand.... The sky is falling chicken little..... better flee.....:)(lol)......... keep taking remedial psychology class and keep probing your own butthole... It defines who you are....(lol)
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#12689 Nov 1, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> run away xerox machine... Its what you do best beside Talking about your ass fetish.... Typical online FRUIT.... All talk all thunder... Dr. denial aka weaksand.... The sky is falling chicken little..... better flee.....:)(lol)......... keep taking remedial psychology class and keep probing your own butthole... It defines who you are....(lol)
"Your" stuck on rant setting today, eh FAKER?

Roberta/Robsana (you just can't not mention gay anal sex, can you?)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#12690 Nov 1, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Has anyone been eating spam lately?
LOL!!!....

Yes. MMM.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#12692 Nov 2, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" stuck on rant setting today, eh FAKER?
Roberta/Robsana (you just can't not mention gay anal sex, can you?)
Oh im sorry Fu&% tard... Did not meen to overwhelm your five cent head... Sorry weaksand... But lame and stupid seem to define what you say and what you stand for.... Your words PAB.....:) Please quit bringing your pastime at the end of every whine you spew.... Everyone knows your the brownie queen... your so NUTS.....(hahahahaha)......... Just for you FU%TARD....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#12693 Nov 2, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
If what you say is true of Ted Pikes, than you should welcome anything from Pike for information. It means you're both religious bigots that write with agendas based on extreme bias and you both think you're correct and all others incorrect, get the comparison value you just established? Nice job as usual dude :)
LOL!

How do you talk out of both sides of your mouth so well?
Robsan5

Modesto, CA

#12695 Nov 2, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh im sorry Fu&% tard... Did not meen to overwhelm your five cent head... Sorry weaksand... But lame and stupid seem to define what you say and what you stand for.... Your words PAB.....:) Please quit bringing your pastime at the end of every whine you spew.... Everyone knows your the brownie queen... your so NUTS.....(hahahahaha)......... Just for you FU%TARD....
Yup, you just can't not mention "your" obsession with gay anal sex.

Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic fantasies, OCD/ADHD boy!)

“Can't help being fabulous”

Since: Dec 10

Sparkle <3

#12696 Nov 2, 2012
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey wab hows your aids virus doing?
HIV is the virus,

AIDS is the condition caused when HIV becomes active you ignorant redneck.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12697 Nov 2, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, not a single verse from Jesus....
Scrolled right past it myself. The text went by in a blur with the flick of a finger.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#12699 Nov 2, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, you just can't not mention "your" obsession with gay anal sex.
Roberta/Robsana (just for "your" homoerotic fantasies, OCD/ADHD boy!)
"YUP".... your STILL A WAB,PAB SAB... Admit it weaksand your the queen of ass.... Your forever extending your stupid valve to new dumbass heights..... Just for you five cent head.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#12700 Nov 2, 2012
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>
HIV is the virus,
AIDS is the condition caused when HIV becomes active you ignorant redneck.
yes i know that asexual FART... why don't you go double dip.... First go f&%k yourself Second flush yourself away.... But ahhhh might be aaaaaa redneck.... But thanks for the expert medical definement Dr. buttface....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas gay discrimination bill opens complex fat... 9 min Sneaky Pete 11
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Respect71 20,755
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 13 min Respect71 3,529
News Gay Teacher Fired From Omaha Catholic School Fi... 17 min Dan 24
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 18 min Rose_NoHo 2,493
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 23 min NoMo 3,207
News Conservative Columnist Guy Benson Says He's Gay 36 min Sir Andrew 10
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 59 min NorCal Native 4,981
Are the mods fair and balanced? 1 hr NE Jade 851
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 2 hr Aspirin Between M... 226
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 hr Nine Ball 59,652
More from around the web