Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,269

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story
dman

Aurora, CO

#12124 Oct 5, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crushing on Robsan?
LOL!
Ain't love grand.........
Well its getting to be comical actually... Weaksand/lapiz aint real good at anything but repeating and talking to Mr. cheesemen and hanging at the park at night....:)
dman

Aurora, CO

#12125 Oct 5, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Still crushing on Robsan?
LOL!
Ain't love grand.........
That reminds me.... Did you finally start your estrogen???? Or have you increased it? No matter im sure soon you will be fertile enough to conceive...
Robsan5

United States

#12126 Oct 5, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> So touching PAB,WAB,FAB.... Keep up the denial of your hershey dreams... Try some fish (Besides your mom) for once....:) You should borrow some ovaries from your friend/other id lapiz.... You sure love anal sex loosesand.... Hopefully you use a and d on your mouth as well before your city park trysts... Ay Mr. cheeseman.....(lol)
Homoerotic post away, OCD/ADHD boy.
Maybe "your" mommy could pick you up from Thomas Edison Junior High school, so those mean 10th graders won't beat you up anymore.

You are Weak. You are Lame. You are Just. Plain. Really Stupid.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, closet gay anal sex lover boy!)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12127 Oct 5, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> That reminds me.... Did you finally start your estrogen???? Or have you increased it? No matter im sure soon you will be fertile enough to conceive...
Estrogen?
dman

Aurora, CO

#12129 Oct 5, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Estrogen?
If not then what? midol???

Location hidden

#12130 Oct 5, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> If not then what? midol???
Midol?

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#12132 Oct 6, 2012
Manmanman wrote:
<quoted text>
Midol?
Drugs for women on their period.

I'm a man.....

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#12133 Oct 6, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> Well its getting to be comical actually... Weaksand/lapiz aint real good at anything but repeating and talking to Mr. cheesemen and hanging at the park at night....:)
Maybe the lingo is familiar to you but not to me.

I don't have a clue what insults you are throwing but they missed me by a long shot.

LOL..........
dman

Aurora, CO

#12134 Oct 6, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the lingo is familiar to you but not to me.
I don't have a clue what insults you are throwing but they missed me by a long shot.
LOL..........
Was not an insult...
dman

Aurora, CO

#12135 Oct 6, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homoerotic post away, OCD/ADHD boy.
Maybe "your" mommy could pick you up from Thomas Edison Junior High school, so those mean 10th graders won't beat you up anymore.
Yes PAB,WAB,SAB,FAB,JAB,... All your alter egos to go along with your online ones....(lol) use wipes after your "gay anal sex sessions weaksand"...
Robsan5

Concord, CA

#12136 Oct 6, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> Yes PAB,WAB,SAB,FAB,JAB,... All your alter egos to go along with your online ones....(lol) use wipes after your "gay anal sex sessions weaksand"...
FAKER, how many times do I have to tell you? I post under 11,482 IDs.
Gee, you mention gay anal sex yet again. Did "your" daddy visit you in the middle of the night?

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, gay anal sex lover boy!)
dman

Aurora, CO

#12137 Oct 6, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAKER, how many times do I have to tell you? I post under 11,482 IDs.
Gee, you mention gay anal sex yet again. Did "your" daddy visit you in the middle of the night?
Roberta/Robsana (just for you, gay anal sex lover boy!)
oH SO WHAT LAPIZ/WEAKSAND/WAB/PAB/SAB.... Pick one they all define you FAB..... Have fun with your hobby that you keep focusing on.. G.B.... I already tossed your mamas salad and threw the leftovers in the dumpster... Hopefully you can make room for her....
glennallout

East Greenwich, RI

#12138 Oct 6, 2012
What's up with gay people making really lame jokes? And when two of them are getting married it seems to just double in absurdity. I mean, I went to this gay wedding shower here ( http://youtu.be/9Hh3Ejq40Wk ) where they tripped the fire sprinklers to be a supposedly funny play on the words "wedding shower" and everyone got completely soaked. Why do most homosexuals always think the stupidest and most off-putting, and in this case physically discomforting, things are hilarious?
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#12140 Oct 6, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> oH SO WHAT LAPIZ/WEAKSAND/WAB/PAB/SAB.... Pick one they all define you FAB..... Have fun with your hobby that you keep focusing on.. G.B.... I already tossed your mamas salad and threw the leftovers in the dumpster... Hopefully you can make room for her....
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. Please post something else.

Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)
dman

Aurora, CO

#12141 Oct 6, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak. Lame. Just. Plain. Really Stupid. Please post something else.
Roberta/Robsana (just for you, OCD/ADHD boy!)
Good repeat... Again use the shovel and hit yourself harder this time... Maybe then you will make sense...:)
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#12142 Oct 6, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> Good repeat... Again use the shovel and hit yourself harder this time... Maybe then you will make sense...:)
OCD/ADHD much?

dman

Aurora, CO

#12143 Oct 6, 2012
Robsan5 wrote:
<quoted text>
OCD/ADHD much?
Got gun?????? Use it on yourself before your posts cause stupiditis..... Shoot yourself in your ass if it makes you happy... Maybe your fetish will be cured loosesand PAB as you always will be....
No god

Scunthorpe, UK

#12144 Oct 6, 2012
No one is disagreeing with me so I guess I'm right it's all made up
Robsan5

Los Angeles, CA

#12145 Oct 6, 2012
dman wrote:
<quoted text> Got gun?????? Use it on yourself before your posts cause stupiditis..... Shoot yourself in your ass if it makes you happy... Maybe your fetish will be cured loosesand PAB as you always will be....
Keep swinging, OCD/ADHD boy. "Your" bound to get a grounder one of these days.

Location hidden

#12146 Oct 6, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn English, go to a therapist and get some meds for you ADHD.
If you want to observe, don't post.
If you want to PARTICIPATE, please post away...
It's reported. You have problems.

Not for Middleway:

It might not be any point to talk anymore to Middleway. He doesn't seem to manage dialogue. Instead he is accusing, attacking, insulting? I don't know..

It might be better to leave him where he is. He might be heading for a very dark and terrible fate if he keeps on with that. He seems to have the same problems as RevKen. Middleway seems to be instructive..

I might just burst off my dust and leave him. I don't judge him. I forgive him, and I bless everybody in the name of Yeshua.

I am not perfect. I am doing mistakes, so it's not so that I am perfect.

Middleway seems to have problems with being instructive; What does he want to achieve with that? Maybe to hide his own mistakes? His own faults?

I don't know, but he has problems as far as I can see.

Be blessed everybody in the Holy and extreme name of Yeshua, the Son of the Allmighty and the One.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 25 min Phily fagg@ts nex... 19
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 41 min Gasman 182
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 52 min Wondering 544
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 59 min Spotted Girl 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr KiMare 56,618
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 1 hr KiMare 149
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Avenger 1,897
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 9 hr Belle Sexton 394
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE