Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

There are 36046 comments on the www.smh.com.au story from Aug 15, 2011, titled Homosexuality and the Bible. In it, www.smh.com.au reports that:

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.smh.com.au.

Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#26172 Mar 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. The Bible condemns such abusive behavior directly and indirectly. So does history, medical science and common sense.
But you go on quoting a voice that echo's in the empty space of ignored and forgotten dead men.
Smile.

1. You've proved no such thing.

Noting a medical fact is simply noting a medical fact.

Noting that the Bible consistently addresses abusive behavior is also simply noting a fact.

My interest has nothing to do with either.

2. I made no mention of AIDS.

3. I said nothing about 'risk'. I said anal sex is inherently harmful. Normal sex is HEALTHY, and has minimal risk. You make a deceitful, fallacious attempt to equate them.

Why is such deceit needed for a legitimate defense???
The Bible rejects adulterers under the
guise of a Pastor too Brucie!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26173 Mar 15, 2014
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible rejects adulterers under the
guise of a Pastor too Brucie!
Where does the document say anything about adultery?

Why do you keep trying to seduce me? I keep trying to tell you, I love my beautiful wife and I'm certainly not interested in a transvestite!

Smile.
Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#26174 Mar 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Where does the document say anything about adultery?

Why do you keep trying to seduce me? I keep trying to tell you, I love my beautiful wife and I'm certainly not interested in a transvestite!

Smile.
That's OK.....It calls you a wife thief,
Duhhhhhh.So let me get this straight!
I'm reposting documents that say you
admitted "grooming" two married
Parishioners for sex.One document announces that you stole from a
church.one says you were de frocked
from two churches.Do you think
calling me a Transvestite will make
it go away.after reading what a lech
and fake you are,the small amount
of credibility you had left will be sh!t
canned,just like you and your wife!

Smile

Location hidden

#26176 Mar 15, 2014
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile
No, it says I refused to require a woman who was not married to him and had a TRO against him, to allow him to return and live off the welfare for her four sons and her.

It says nothing about another woman or being defrocked from two churches.

Please don't send me pictures of a baboons ass and claim it is you naked.

Smile.

Location hidden

#26177 Mar 15, 2014
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile
Oh, I only pastored one church. Retired after 20 years. That situation occurred 9 years before I left.

Smile.

Since: Feb 14

Edinburgh, UK

#26178 Mar 15, 2014
Straight Atheist vs Theist on homosexuality, where's the gays? Lol. Who gives a [email protected] about the views of a god lover when it comes to this, you believe immaculate concption is possible, you believe that man can walk on water or part the sea, bushes can talk, the earth was created in however many days, don't insult us using medical or scientific opinions to defend your shady beliefs, your kind has done nothing but hold man, science and medicine back with your idiotic blind faith to something you don't even know really exists, you don't deserve to use science, gay people aren't the enemy, you religious whack jobs are!
The time of the sheep is coming to end
The wolves are coming
Religion is nothing but a thorn in the side of mankind which needs to be removed
F##k you, F##k God, F##k Jesus, F#%k your bible, F##k it all! Come smite me mother f##ker!
Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#26179 Mar 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I only pastored one church. Retired after 20 years. That situation occurred 9 years before I left.

Smile.
You pastored it alright! Lol.
You're a truck driver.....What situation?
Stealing from God?or stealing a man's
Wife?you were let go.So you are
admitting it?

Location hidden

#26180 Mar 15, 2014
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
You pastored it alright! Lol.
You're a truck driver.....What situation?
Stealing from God?or stealing a man's
Wife?you were let go.So you are
admitting it?
So you admit you lied.

I drove truck for four years to put my two sons through college. Is that a crime?

You know, all you need to do is post those 'court documents'. Clearly you are 'confused' about what it says.

34aaa extra long. Did I guess right from the pics?

Snicker.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#26181 Mar 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The historical fact is, every culture has recognized homosexuality as an abnormality. Many times abusively so. It is hardly a result of any single religion.
I simply note that homosexuality is a sexual defect. A failure of mating behavior. I do so as one way to point out the idiocy of equating ss couples to marriage. They simply are not the same relationships at any level.
You are clearly ignorant about sexuality and filled with bitterness. One is poison in your brain and the other poison in your soul.
Many backward societies recognize women only as second class citizens. That doesn't make it right.

You have three nipples and a poorly formed vagina. You would be killed in many societies also. Does that make anything right?

You are an obsessed idiot.

Please run along and play elsewhere moron.

Location hidden

#26182 Mar 15, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I only pastored one church. Retired after 20 years. That situation occurred 9 years before I left.
Smile.
Yea right. Some Pastor!!!!
PMc

Oakland, CA

#26183 Mar 15, 2014
Jimmy2014 wrote:
I don't have any gay friends, not that I hate them or anything like that, I just would prefer not to associate with them, when I see guys kissing on tv, I'm physically repulsed by it, so why would I keep company with them? Homosexuality isn't wrong, but it's far from right, the generation I was born into has always frowned upon it so why should I have to change my values to suit the minority? As far as the majority of the world and I see it, hetro' is the norm but like I said, they aren't harming anyone so live and let live, disagreement
People went ape over the recent Cheerios commercial too, although it involved no sexual contact, including kissing, but because of the Black and White parents and the bi racial child, it was clear that to a bigot's eyes miscengnation was being shown and advocated. To said racists these couplings were as loathsome as homosexual ones. So your words show which birds you flock with, fortunately society is leaving you behind.
doesn't equal hate. transsexual is a completely different thing, an abomination against nature, why would a man become a " woman" just to sleep with a man, gay not
good enough for those freaks? No matter how much surgery you go through, a man is always gonna be man, even if he gets his meat and 2 veg removed and breast implants, you can't change biology or DNA so why bother mutilating yourself? Your not forced to agree with my opinions but I'm entitled to share mine just as you are yours, so long as it's not promoting hate & before someone says im hating on trannys, I'm not, I just find it disturbing
Same as those who find interracial couples to be unnatural, yours and people who abhor the former are being left behind as incorrigible bigots.

Location hidden

#26184 Mar 15, 2014
Jimmy2014 wrote:
I don't have any gay friends, not that I hate them or anything like that, I just would prefer not to associate with them, when I see guys kissing on tv, I'm physically repulsed by it, so why would I keep company with them? Homosexuality isn't wrong, but it's far from right, the generation I was born into has always frowned upon it so why should I have to change my values to suit the minority? As far as the majority of the world and I see it, hetro' is the norm but like I said, they aren't harming anyone so live and let live, disagreement doesn't equal hate. transsexual is a completely different thing, an abomination against nature, why would a man become a " woman" just to sleep with a man, gay not good enough for those freaks? No matter how much surgery you go through, a man is always gonna be man, even if he gets his meat and 2 veg removed and breast implants, you can't change biology or DNA so why bother mutilating yourself? Your not forced to agree with my opinions but I'm entitled to share mine just as you are yours, so long as it's not promoting hate & before someone says im hating on trannys, I'm not, I just find it disturbing
You don't actually know any gays or lesbians. Neither do you know any transsexuals. Your world is very small. You might go and actually talk to some people. You will find them to be open and candid with you assuming you are respectful.
PMc

Oakland, CA

#26185 Mar 15, 2014
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Many backward societies recognize women only as second class citizens. That doesn't make it right.
You have three nipples and a poorly formed vagina. You would be killed in many societies also. Does that make anything right?
You are an obsessed idiot.
Please run along and play elsewhere moron.
Funny, the Greeks did not see it as unnatural and Alexander the Great is still honored in many societies including Afghans, who even have a dancing youth sex culture around it, not that I advocate youth nor child prostitution - I don't.
PMc

Oakland, CA

#26186 Mar 15, 2014
Typo some remarks in one quote about cheerios are mine and accidentally got embedded into the other writer's original post. I apologize for the confusion and to the poster for my error.

Location hidden

#26187 Mar 16, 2014
PMc wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the Greeks did not see it as unnatural and Alexander the Great is still honored in many societies including Afghans, who even have a dancing youth sex culture around it, not that I advocate youth nor child prostitution - I don't.
Then why do you bring the Greeks up?

They took boys to war, used them as sex toys.

When the boys grew up, they changed orientation and went home and married women.

And then you use the horrible treatment of boys in Afghanistan.

So TWICE you advocate youth prostitution, and then close by saying you don't.

Your post has been reported.
PMc

Oakland, CA

#26188 Mar 16, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you bring the Greeks up?
They took boys to war, used them as sex toys.
When the boys grew up, they changed orientation and went home and married women.
And then you use the horrible treatment of boys in Afghanistan.
So TWICE you advocate youth prostitution, and then close by saying you don't.
Your post has been reported.
You are a LIAR. Alexander the Great was a Gay Man and admired by his men-I never mention anything about him bringing boys along as sex slaves-you did. As for Afghanistan, I told the fact of the situation and condemned the use of the prostitution. So I AM REPORTING YOU FOR LYING.

Location hidden

#26189 Mar 16, 2014
PMc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR. Alexander the Great was a Gay Man and admired by his men-I never mention anything about him bringing boys along as sex slaves-you did. As for Afghanistan, I told the fact of the situation and condemned the use of the prostitution. So I AM REPORTING YOU FOR LYING.
"Funny, the Greeks did not see it as unnatural..." That was the Greek practice that Alexander supported.

Either you were espousing things you really knew nothing about, or you are a pedophile. I'll let the FBI sort it out.

Smile.

Smile.
PMc

Oakland, CA

#26190 Mar 16, 2014
I am not afraid. You are a liar and a sorry person. Glad the FBI is smarter than you.

Since: Feb 14

Edinburgh, UK

#26191 Mar 16, 2014
What's up with these cheap shots?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#26192 Mar 16, 2014
Jimmy2014 wrote:
@PMc
Getting pregnant is a side effect of sex? It's the biological purpose of it, thought an expert like you would've known that.:)
The female human being becomes capable of becoming pregnant through about five days in a normal menstrual cycle of 27-30 days.

Within those five days, sperm can survive for no more than about 1-2 days in a womb that is not electro-chemically hostile. The egg, present and moving in the fallopian tube, is available for a productive encounter with a compatible, single sperm for about 3-4 days and with a prime period when everything is just right for only about 36 hours.

36 hours out of 30 days.

The rest of the time, the couple eventually learns to have sex for fun. Some of the best, most pleasurable sex happens for days before and after an egg is available and for years AFTER a woman can no longer get pregnant.

Sex has much more reason and cause than simply for procreation.

Among the Great Apes, besides Humans, the Bonobos have sex for fun.

Bonobos also have homosexuals in their tribal family populations.

These are biological - zoological facts.

Rev. Ken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) 4 min guest 178
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min My Two Cents 14,708
NE Jade's Dirty Diaper 14 min Wimyum 1
Little Robbie's Rest Room 15 min Little Robbie Fan 1
Maybe god is gay! (Dec '09) 18 min June VanDerMark 10,946
Is Fa-Foxy a Catholic? 40 min Wally 423
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min Terra Firma 38,458
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 1 hr Mason 25
More from around the web