Homosexuality and the Bible

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: www.smh.com.au 25,297

Given the ongoing debate about same-sex marriage, it is time I looked at the two Testaments to remind myself why belief is so hard for me to embrace.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22693 Nov 25, 2013
randy andy wrote:
Why do you continue to argue the pros and cons of of "homosexuality and the bible"?? Why not live your own life as you see fit since it,s the only one you have , so make the best of it without impacting on others rights and beliefs? Why the hell should some book like the "bible" dictate to others how they should live and what,s expected of them? Just don,t kill, steal, borrow, beg, rape or hurt another person during your short stay on Earth!
Um, Randy, what is the name of this thread?

What if I believe we are accountable to God for our lives? You are demanding I sacrifice my beliefs for yours. I have just as much right to voice my rights as you do.

Which brings up the issue, why is the moral code you list the right one?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22694 Nov 25, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all KiMare. If you want to debate what I documented then show documentation that refutes my documentation. I need no support from the Revs or anybody else. What I put forward stands on its own. It does not need support from others although I suspect that the Revs are far more supportive for me than you.
Everyone has their own belief and I don't tell others what to believe. I just tell others that they can't get away with saying that their way is the only way.
I did document. I used the original text to expose the fallacy of your documentation.

You are free to have your own opinion, but you are not free to change the facts.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#22695 Nov 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

You are free to have your own opinion, but you are not free to change the facts.
And you're free to know that your opinions are irrelevant.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#22696 Nov 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I did document. I used the original text to expose the fallacy of your documentation.
You are free to have your own opinion, but you are not free to change the facts.
Smile.
Another condescending display of scaly, scum-covered teeth.

Since: Jun 13

Anchorage, AK

#22697 Nov 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I did document. I used the original text to expose the fallacy of your documentation.
You are free to have your own opinion, but you are not free to change the facts.
Smile.
What you do is quote Scripture using your own interpretation of a passage calling that documentation. When I use Scripture to support the passage in question you call that silly. The facts are supported by 2000 years of Christian thought and Scripture.

Your profanation of Scripture is not acceptable. Let others reading my posts decide for themselves. I don't care to change your mind. Someone will pick up the pieces once your house shatters.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22698 Nov 25, 2013
Who in winning?
randy andy

Australia

#22699 Nov 25, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got it right Andy.
Thanyou and at least someone here has some commonsense to see my point. THE OLD ADDAGE: "eat, sing and be merry for tomorrow maybe your last. You are born with what you have and who you are, so why let some book tell you how to live! Myself i have expereinced 1. wedding. 3. funarals. 1st time in love and i have had my kids. Not much else to live for.
randy andy

Australia

#22700 Nov 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, Randy, what is the name of this thread?
What if I believe we are accountable to God for our lives? You are demanding I sacrifice my beliefs for yours. I have just as much right to voice my rights as you do.
Which brings up the issue, why is the moral code you list the right one?
That,s your right to do so, but to force others on what you believe in, IS NOT! Why on earth do you want to live as per the BIBLE? To me that tells me how BRAIN-WASHED YOU ARE and certainly don,t have a mind of your own so therefore you use the bible as a guidance. Go voice your rights at your local church please!
Join Free

Since: Jun 13

Anchorage, AK

#22701 Nov 26, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>That,s your right to do so, but to force others on what you believe in, IS NOT! Why on earth do you want to live as per the BIBLE? To me that tells me how BRAIN-WASHED YOU ARE and certainly don,t have a mind of your own so therefore you use the bible as a guidance. Go voice your rights at your local church please!
Good advice.
randy andy

Australia

#22702 Nov 26, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice.
I have but one question for you sir! Your location is showing "north pole"! are you seriously from there??>

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22703 Nov 26, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
What you do is quote Scripture using your own interpretation of a passage calling that documentation. When I use Scripture to support the passage in question you call that silly. The facts are supported by 2000 years of Christian thought and Scripture.
Your profanation of Scripture is not acceptable. Let others reading my posts decide for themselves. I don't care to change your mind. Someone will pick up the pieces once your house shatters.
No, the passage clearly stated other cities practiced 'strange flesh' too. No interpretation needed.

How did your documentation miss that???

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22704 Nov 26, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>That,s your right to do so, but to force others on what you believe in, IS NOT! Why on earth do you want to live as per the BIBLE? To me that tells me how BRAIN-WASHED YOU ARE and certainly don,t have a mind of your own so therefore you use the bible as a guidance. Go voice your rights at your local church please!
Who is forcing anyone?

The First Amendment guarantees free speech and the practice of faith anywhere.

I don't argue faith with faithless people.

Why are you embarrassed by the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal sex?
randy andy

Australia

#22705 Nov 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is forcing anyone?
The First Amendment guarantees free speech and the practice of faith anywhere.
I don't argue faith with faithless people.
Why are you embarrassed by the inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal sex?
And there you go gain! quoting from that book you call THE BIBLE! As for "faithless people", i,m faithful to my partner and not some book that you put all your eggs in the same basket. Anal sex and what the hell gave you that impression?? Don,t try to read betwene the lines dude. You will only make an ass-of yourself. FGS GAL!!!
randy andy

Australia

#22706 Nov 26, 2013
BETWEEN<<< correction -typo

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22707 Nov 26, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>And there you go gain! quoting from that book you call THE BIBLE! As for "faithless people", i,m faithful to my partner and not some book that you put all your eggs in the same basket. Anal sex and what the hell gave you that impression?? Don,t try to read betwene the lines dude. You will only make an ass-of yourself. FGS GAL!!!
Mornin Randy. Maybe after a cup of coffee you'll notice I did not quote from the Bible. Even though the Constitution gives me the freedom to do so. In fact out Founding Fathers encouraged it.

Every day in every community, many people study to be better people, give and serve freely. Only an idiot would disdain that.

You prove you are just that idiot by confusing a septic system with a playground.

Smile.
randy andy

Australia

#22708 Nov 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Randy. Maybe after a cup of coffee you'll notice I did not quote from the Bible. Even though the Constitution gives me the freedom to do so. In fact out Founding Fathers encouraged it.
Every day in every community, many people study to be better people, give and serve freely. Only an idiot would disdain that.
You prove you are just that idiot by confusing a septic system with a playground.
Smile.
Maybe you should run for pope! I sure as hell wouldn,t vote you! As for being a better person, i KNOW I AM and i don,t need some stinking book to tell me otherwise dude! You on the otherhand, that,s another story. Are you sure you,re not some preist with a collar dictating to the masses??

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22709 Nov 26, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should run for pope! I sure as hell wouldn,t vote you! As for being a better person, i KNOW I AM and i don,t need some stinking book to tell me otherwise dude! You on the otherhand, that,s another story. Are you sure you,re not some preist with a collar dictating to the masses??
Wow, what ugly hateful bigotry!!!

Not a Catholic, and still not arguing faith.

Why are you avoiding arguing facts?

Smile.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#22710 Nov 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Mornin Randy. Maybe after a cup of coffee you'll notice I did not quote from the Bible. Even though the Constitution gives me the freedom to do so. In fact out Founding Fathers encouraged it.
Every day in every community, many people study to be better people, give and serve freely. Only an idiot would disdain that.
You prove you are just that idiot by confusing a septic system with a playground.
Smile.
Perhaps, someday, you will be a better person, and stop arguing for fellow citizens to be held as second class citizens with less than equal protection of the law, counter to the mandate of the US Constitution?

You ask for factual arguments, and yet your own position is regularly based upon nothing but fairytales.

Tell me, KiMare, how is that hunt for the elusive compelling governmental interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would reneder such a restriction constitutional going?

Do you know what hypocrisy is?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22711 Nov 26, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, someday, you will be a better person, and stop arguing for fellow citizens to be held as second class citizens with less than equal protection of the law, counter to the mandate of the US Constitution?
You ask for factual arguments, and yet your own position is regularly based upon nothing but fairytales.
Tell me, KiMare, how is that hunt for the elusive compelling governmental interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would reneder such a restriction constitutional going?
Do you know what hypocrisy is?
Before you can equate anything, you have to get by the most basic essence of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#22712 Nov 26, 2013
akopen wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up? I'll tell you. You have made my point over and over again that no Christian, not the Catholic Church, not any denomination knows God. Not you or anyone else knows God. Claiming that you do is idolatry; it is blasphemous. That my psuedo-Christian friend, is not something that I define, your Bible does.
No Christian can claim that their faith is the way to God. You may be into your religion but you are as "Godless" as every other Christian. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/22/godl...
You think that you know but you know nothing. Because you and every other Christian thinks they know, not one of you are any different than the other and therefore, therefore no one can claim their personal god to be God. The Catholic Church nor any other Protestant denomination can give you salvation.
Hot damn! You are on a roll! Kimare is broken and defective and he can not learn nor can he change. The fact that he will not even try to understand what you wrote and dismiss you for writing it is even more proof that what you told him is an objective truth.

What can be done with people like KiMare who are so arrogant that they can not come to grips with their own personal defects?

Nothing really. No matter how much we try to bring them off their high horse and down to reality there is nothing in them willing to engage such a human obligation.

KiMare must know that he brings harm to people and we must show how the fact that he enjoys doing so is because he is a sick, morally bankrupt reprobate.

JESUS: Matthew 25:40 MARY “Truly I tell you, whatever you do to the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you do to me.”

KiMare is showing us how he is telling Jesus to go fuck himself with his every post against human decency. KiMare has to be completely defective to believe a being such as himself would ever go to some paradise after his planetary body returns to the dust from which it came.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 12 min cancer suxs 1,438
Gay marriage: Alaska, Arizona couples win fight 16 min WeTheSheeple 31
Wyoming becomes latest to legalize gay marriage... 29 min OkieDarren 12
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 33 min Messed Up Mess 66
Sickening homophobia on bodybuilding.com 36 min OkieDarren 14
'Gayborhoods' fade with growing acceptance of LGBT 43 min Messed Up Mess 93
Gay kiss couple 'thrown off bus' 1 hr jeekqing 29
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 3 hr Belle Sexton 145
GOP leader: NC officials can refuse to marry gays 7 hr Rainbow Kid 21
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,063

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE