So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Grou...

So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 18008 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Aug 17, 2012, titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#19682 Feb 21, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is the key identifying factor of gays. It is the most intimate act between gays.
All of this denies the obvious. If the anus had evolved for intercourse, it would be a vagina. Instead, it ends up being a default hole because gays have no option for a vagina.
You're the default a-Hole on Topix. For most gay men the default hole is a mouth. For those who do enjoy anal, it's no concern of yours. I'll loan you one of my unused dildos and you can try shoving it up your hole. Careful, You might become a convert.
love, your unused vagina.

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19686 Feb 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty, you'll never leave...saying so every time only provides more evidence that you are a liar.
not as long as you keep trashing me.

i will haunt your fairy tale til you knock it off.
uaxwax

Monessen, PA

#19687 Feb 22, 2013

I seriously doubted it...
ROCCO

Twentynine Palms, CA

#19688 Feb 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
not as long as you keep trashing me.
Well, Ol' Yeller, you've got just a tad under four years doing that already. Practice makes perfect!

http://www.topix.com/issue/gay-marriage/russe...
YELLODOG
“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1Jul 27, 2010

For it is written that in the begining God made them Male and Female and for this cause a MAN shall leave his MOTHER and FATHER and cleave unto his WIFE, and the two shall become one flesh.

the design of GOD is for one man and one woman. Further more, God condemns it as an abomination in the bible.ot

Over 65,000 and counting when including Yellodog, Pattiecake58, Wrongs_righter, United in Faith, Honeysuckler_Rose and - perhaps!-
the new entry today of <<<<<<< <<<<drum roll>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>

"Topaz Twinkle".

Good girl, let 'er rip!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19689 Feb 22, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>not as long as you keep trashing me.

See, there's the proof that Pathological Liar Patty will never leave, even when she says she will.

You don't understand, toots, you're the entertainment!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19690 Feb 23, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
THERE you are! Is that all it took to coax you out of hiding? I've been looking forward to those Bible verses I asked for.
<quoted text>
No, being attracted to one's own gender is the essence of homosexuality. That's all it takes to be gay. You should know that. Even if a person has NEVER had anal sex, as long as they feel attraction to their own gender, then they're homosexual. I've known gay people who don't like it, and don't do it.
The most intimate act between any two people has nothing to do with the body, but with the heart and mind.
<quoted text>
Well, go complain to THEM if you think it's childish. I'M not responsible for straight people doing it, some of them LOVE it. And I bet I could make a LONG list of MORE dangerous sex acts. Neither I nor my partner have ever been harmed by it, so it's a lot safer than sado-masochism, or bondage, or auto-erotic asphyxiation.
<quoted text>
I'm also not responsible for the prostate evolving where it did, or feeling so good. And I don't know why you keep switching between evolution and the Bible. They're mutually exclusive. Evolution has no room for a magic dirt-man and rib-woman in a magic garden with magic knowledge-fruit and magic talking snakes.
<quoted text>
Nature has no "reasons". What works, thrives. What doesn't, goes extinct. If nature didn't want us, we'd be long gone.
<quoted text>
Reality will quickly "require" us to face this fact? Reality better speed it up, or the Supreme Court will make a different decision.
Are you hoping that I'll "rally the troops", and convince the entire nation-wide gay community to change their approach, and to pursue the Americans With Disabilities Act? Somehow, I think that "reality" is going to be disappointed.
I'm not really worried about the opposition. They're failing. And they know nothing about facts. The same people who oppose the freedom of their fellow citizens, also believe in "legitimate rape" and saddled dinosaurs. At this point, they're more "entertainment" than "opposition".
So, whatever happened to those Bible quotes I asked for, about the "ore descriptions and radiation"? I want to look closer into that. If you claim they exist, can't you provide them?
As I initially explained, I feel no need to fully explain a supernatural book. The fact is, over the centuries, people who mocked the Bible were proved wrong time and time again. You simply extend the mistake by denying what can be understood and is known.

You really need to ask yourself why that denial about something you 'dismiss' as garbage is such a passion for you.

1. You did not understand my comment. The closest comparison to natural sex is anal sex for gays. This comparison is true not only on a physical level, but also on every level one human can 'plug' into another. That was expressed in the animation Avatar when they connected with their mounts. Yes, gays can make it work, but every aspect indicates it is nothing more than a poor default hole.

Moreover, the closest union is when body, mind and spirit are united, not just two out of three.

2. I have no need to complain. I pointed out a childish response that attempted to divert from the point. You turned around and did the same thing. AIDS alone has killed far more gays than any of the practices you listed. Combined. I posted a medical reference, you have none in defense.

3. When you make statements about the Bible, I simply mock the bigotry. When you deny reality, I use scientific facts to mock that too. I see no clear conflict between the Bible and evolution. My observation is that your confusion is a result of unresolved anger.

4. As to evolutionary mutations, you are denying that some defective mutations are repetitive. That is simply wrong.

5. SCOTUS will overrule a scientific fact? This is where your gay twirl crosses into blind ignorance. And then you want to argue Biblical faith while ignoring the facts present?

Smile.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19691 Feb 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See, there's the proof that Pathological Liar Patty will never leave, even when she says she will.
You don't understand, toots, you're the entertainment!
Lacez, I keep confusing the sex (not that at my age sex is something that I am not always confused about) of you and Mylan. I keeep seeing Mylan as male, but I see others addressing her as a female. Same with you. Problem is that the many IDs of Patty keep me occupied, plus what sane person is on the internet while vacationing in Barbados, while his city, which often gets no snow all winter, has had lots of it since we left, that I really haven't concentrated on either of you to figure you out.

I think you are Canadian, which has more advantages than I can remember. Though I suspect in la province (or is that le province) de Quebec you have more snow than we usually get in the tropical Niagara area.

Perhaps you might note that I am not fully awake, as it is 6:50 here and I have been up for an hour or so, listening or watching the periodic rain showers, which we have been having most days, usually not enough to affect our enjoyment. Last night and this morning, so far, they seem a little more frequent than most days.

Regarding Patty, my benevolent feelings for her are wearing very thin. She has to be the most non-Christian-like Christian, I have ever had the misfortune to know in my life, and most of the people in my life have been Christians.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#19692 Feb 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You did not understand my comment. The closest comparison to natural sex is anal sex for gays.....
What an odd statement, since most gay folks do not participate in anal sex.

I know you personally obsess about anal sex, but there are a multitude of ways that humans can bring sexual pleasure to each other, and not a one of those are codified into civil or marriage law.

The government has made the very wise decision to stay completely out of such matters, as long as the participants are of age and gave the ability and desire to consent.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#19693 Feb 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As I initially explained,
Smile.
You forgot to talk about cuntext. Everything can be explained when taken in cuntext.

Location hidden

#19695 Feb 23, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
What an odd statement, since most gay folks do not participate in anal sex.
I know you personally obsess about anal sex, but there are a multitude of ways that humans can bring sexual pleasure to each other, and not a one of those are codified into civil or marriage law.
The government has made the very wise decision to stay completely out of such matters, as long as the participants are of age and gave the ability and desire to consent.
The estimate of gay participation is 55 to 80%, which means even at the lowest estimate you lied.

I reference anal sex simply to point out that homosexuality is a genetic defect. Gay sexual expression can only utilize harmful and unhealthy defective defaults.

No sexual expression is 'codified' in the marriage license.

Society made a politically correct mistake of denying medical facts. We are all paying for the consequences that include, but are not limited to AIDS.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#19696 Feb 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The estimate of gay participation is 55 to 80%, which means even at the lowest estimate you lied.
Can you present a citation other than World Nut Daily (or another right-wing whack-a-doodle site) for this?

Spanks, a lot.

Location hidden

#19697 Feb 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you present a citation other than World Nut Daily (or another right-wing whack-a-doodle site) for this?
Spanks, a lot.
You could have verified it yourself, instead of an ad homoan attack.

But I was hoping you'd ask;

http://www.villagevoice.com/advice/savage-lov...

I chose it just to expose your troll behavior, and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#19698 Feb 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have verified it yourself, instead of an ad homoan attack.
But I was hoping you'd ask;
http://www.villagevoice.com/advice/savage-lov...
I chose it just to expose your troll behavior, and you bought it hook, line and sinker.
Smile.
Thanks for playing, but you forgot to mention this part:

"Some studies put the incidence of anal sex in the heterosexual population as low as 24 percent and some as high as 56 percent. Averaging those numbers, let&#65533;s say 38.8 percent of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. Ninety-six percent of Americans are straight. There are 190,000,000 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 in the United States, so that means 70,771,200 adults are engaging in heterosexual anal sex."

And, from Wikipedia:

"While anal sex is commonly associated with male homosexuality, research shows not all gay males engage in anal sex and that it is not uncommon in heterosexual relationships.[1][4][5][6] Types of anal sex can also be a part of lesbian sexual practices.[7]
Many people find anal sex pleasurable, and some may reach orgasm through anal penetration — by stimulation of the prostate in men, indirect clitoral/G-Spot stimulation in women, and associated sensory nerves (especially the pudendal nerve).[3][8][9][10] However, many people find anal sex painful as well, sometimes extremely so,[11][12] which may be primarily due to psychological factors in some cases."

Your anal sex tirade is merely another failed effort to demonize gay men. In fact, you should be demonizing everyone who participates in anal sex. In other words, you should be an equal opportunity offender. But you aren't, Blance. you aren't.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#19699 Feb 23, 2013
Which brings us full circle to your reminders about taking things in cuntext.

Montreal

#19700 Feb 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacez, I keep confusing the sex (not that at my age sex is something that I am not always confused about) of you and Mylan. I keeep seeing Mylan as male, but I see others addressing her as a female. Same with you. Problem is that the many IDs of Patty keep me occupied, plus what sane person is on the internet while vacationing in Barbados, while his city, which often gets no snow all winter, has had lots of it since we left, that I really haven't concentrated on either of you to figure you out.
It's okay, I'm a guy, happily engaged to another guy.
boooots wrote:
I think you are Canadian, which has more advantages than I can remember. Though I suspect in la province (or is that le province) de Quebec you have more snow than we usually get in the tropical Niagara area.
A few things here, yes, I am Canadian, living in Quebec. I would implore you to not refer to it in the french way though, for the separatists here give me a headache and coddling the "quebecois" is slightly annoying, just as if I were to pretend I believe a god exists just for the highly religious people.
Also, yes, there are usually quite a few more feet of snow than in the rest of Canada.
It's actually snowing right at this moment and it'll drop perhaps a feet over the rest of the day/mayhap tomorrow.
boooots wrote:
Perhaps you might note that I am not fully awake, as it is 6:50 here and I have been up for an hour or so, listening or watching the periodic rain showers, which we have been having most days, usually not enough to affect our enjoyment. Last night and this morning, so far, they seem a little more frequent than most days.
Hopefully that doesn't develop into something worse...
boooots wrote:
Regarding Patty, my benevolent feelings for her are wearing very thin. She has to be the most non-Christian-like Christian, I have ever had the misfortune to know in my life, and most of the people in my life have been Christians.
Poe's law. Look it up on Google, this is how many fundamentalists act anyhow.

Location hidden

#19701 Feb 23, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for playing, but you forgot to mention this part:
"Some studies put the incidence of anal sex in the heterosexual population as low as 24 percent and some as high as 56 percent. Averaging those numbers, let&#65533;s say 38.8 percent of heterosexuals engage in anal sex. Ninety-six percent of Americans are straight. There are 190,000,000 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 in the United States, so that means 70,771,200 adults are engaging in heterosexual anal sex."
And, from Wikipedia:
"While anal sex is commonly associated with male homosexuality, research shows not all gay males engage in anal sex and that it is not uncommon in heterosexual relationships.[1][4][5][6] Types of anal sex can also be a part of lesbian sexual practices.[7]
Many people find anal sex pleasurable, and some may reach orgasm through anal penetration — by stimulation of the prostate in men, indirect clitoral/G-Spot stimulation in women, and associated sensory nerves (especially the pudendal nerve).[3][8][9][10] However, many people find anal sex painful as well, sometimes extremely so,[11][12] which may be primarily due to psychological factors in some cases."
Your anal sex tirade is merely another failed effort to demonize gay men. In fact, you should be demonizing everyone who participates in anal sex. In other words, you should be an equal opportunity offender. But you aren't, Blance. you aren't.
I forgot nothing. I exposed a lie and your troll behavior.

Moreover, Savage fails to mention his stats on heterosexual sex are about those who have engaged in anal sex at least once. The number of heterosexuals who make it a practice are far lower.

Speaking the truth is not demonizing. Especially when it involves a harmful, unhealthy and demeaning behavior that all of society is still paying for.

If you want to equate gay couples with marriage, then everything is on the table.

If your cause is legitimate, what are you whining about???

Smile.

Location hidden

#19702 Feb 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A few things here, yes, I am Canadian, living in Quebec. I would implore you to not refer to it in the french way though, for the separatists here give me a headache and coddling the "quebecois" is slightly annoying, just as if I were to pretend I believe a god exists just for the highly religious people.
Also, yes, there are usually quite a few more feet of snow than in the rest of Canada.
It's actually snowing right at this moment and it'll drop perhaps a feet over the rest of the day/mayhap tomorrow.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We have a couple from Montreal who spend part of the day at the same beach as we do (though we didn't get there today as every time we got ready to go, it started raining), and we usually at least greet them, and occasionally I use a couple French words from my 50 year old French classes. It has rained here almost every day since we arrived, sometimes only for a few seconds or minutes, but today seems to be one of the few where not getting wet on the way to or from the beach is not likely. We have about 700 metres walk mostly uphill on the return so we can't just run across the street or out of our beach house for a swim, we have to make it an actual effort. My wife is very seriously thinking of not coming to this apartment another year, though we like our landlord very much (though her son in the apartment below us is a pain), and it is an ideal location for the view, as we are just too darned old to be climbing uphill daily, or several times daily.

I think separatism is for the birds, as I wonder how they think they could survive as a country surrounded by Canada and the USA on who they would depend for trade, in order to remain viable, if viability were even possible. I have not really followed closely the whole separatism issue, but I think it is at best silly.

Montreal

#19703 Feb 23, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a couple from Montreal who spend part of the day at the same beach as we do (though we didn't get there today as every time we got ready to go, it started raining), and we usually at least greet them, and occasionally I use a couple French words from my 50 year old French classes. It has rained here almost every day since we arrived, sometimes only for a few seconds or minutes, but today seems to be one of the few where not getting wet on the way to or from the beach is not likely. We have about 700 metres walk mostly uphill on the return so we can't just run across the street or out of our beach house for a swim, we have to make it an actual effort. My wife is very seriously thinking of not coming to this apartment another year, though we like our landlord very much (though her son in the apartment below us is a pain), and it is an ideal location for the view, as we are just too darned old to be climbing uphill daily, or several times daily.
I think separatism is for the birds, as I wonder how they think they could survive as a country surrounded by Canada and the USA on who they would depend for trade, in order to remain viable, if viability were even possible. I have not really followed closely the whole separatism issue, but I think it is at best silly.
Oh, most definitely.
Separating is by far the worst idea.
The people who believe it's a good idea don't think of any of the repercussions.
I mean, there's so much more to it...
-English companies will vacate Quebec
-Canada won't let Quebec use its currency
-Canada won't let Quebec use its army
-Quebec residents will move out of Quebec (anyone who isn't separatist) and the population will lower drastically
-People from Quebec will only be able to work in Quebec, having not the ability to speak in English, the business language

And so much more.
Separation is just plain stupid.

Location hidden

#19704 Feb 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I had to look up that law as I was not familiar with the term. It does apply to many of the posters on this site, as they tend to betray their sincerity by various remarks they make. I wonder sometimes if it applies to Patty, but unless we all have been hoodwinked, and she is a professional at always making the same errors purposely over a course of 60,000 posts, I kind of doubt that someone just acting could keep up the intensity as long as she has.

If she is smarter than she appears then the joke is on us, or at least me, but so far I have seen no evidence of much intelligence at all. She appears almost robotic to me.

Location hidden

#19705 Feb 23, 2013
Lacez wrote:
By the way, congratulations on your engagement. I hope that you and your partner enjoy a long and happy life together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 min Freedomofexpression 13,064
News Birth-record fix for gays falls to lower court 6 min Hilda 17
Corn Shuckers 8 min Milton 3
News America opposes gay marriage (Dec '09) 32 min Fhipog 1,788
News Trump reportedly joked that Pence wants to see ... 1 hr truth be told 18
News Who would be a better president: Donald Trump o... 1 hr Noe 36
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 1 hr Ronald 6
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 1 hr Wondering 341
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr NoahLovesU 57,591
More from around the web