So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19569 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat hearsay as fact?
Pardon me, your character is showing.
You have no rational counter to the facts I state, so you resort to ad homoan attacks and slander.
Adultery isn't the issue here.
Smile.
Oh but it is.

Since: May 11

UK

#19570 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat hearsay as fact?
Pardon me, your character is showing.
You have no rational counter to the facts I state, so you resort to ad homoan attacks and slander.
Adultery isn't the issue here.
Smile.
Technically, I suppose it`s a libel as it`s in textual form, and it has been up there for a long time, but; you have acquiesced to the truth of the contents of the site in question by your inaction to have it removed. I can give you case citations for that particular judicial opinion if you`d like.

While I`m not surprised that the gentlemans` wife sought solace with another man in an attempt to escape or obtain some relief from his blatant batshittery this does not mitigate your hypocrisy on the subject of marriage.

I`m curious though, was he always mental or did his insanity become more pronounced as he got ever more deeply mired in religion? Religion tends to affect the mentally fragile in very adverse ways.

I mean here you are...would be a case in point.

Seriously though...was it the lesbian trapped inside Bruce Willis who committed the dirty deed, or was it the male skin on the lesbian?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19571 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'C' in Tony stands for a capitalized 'Coward'.
He makes assertions and then avoids the challenge to back them up.
He lies and then runs when challenged to validate them.
As his bitch girl, perhaps you would like to validate his slander of adultery?
Frankly, I'm hardly surprised Coward and you align yourselves with a letter to the White House that never accuses me of adultery. When that is all you've got for substance and character, you're stuck.
Smirk.
Aw, poor butthurt Kmart, resorting to the ad hominem attacks (as always) that he complains about all the time.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19572 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
You repeat hearsay as fact?
You repeat your personal uneducated opinions as facts.
When something is a fact, you deny it, when something is not a fact, you embrace it.

And so it makes more sense that you are the one in that story rather than not.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19573 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat hearsay as fact?
Pardon me, your character is showing.
You have no rational counter to the facts I state, so you resort to ad homoan attacks and slander.
Adultery isn't the issue here.
Smile.
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but it is.
Which again begs the unanswered question, Based on what facts?

You are consistent about making ignorant claims and running.

Sissy coward.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19574 Feb 2, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, I suppose it`s a libel as it`s in textual form, and it has been up there for a long time, but; you have acquiesced to the truth of the contents of the site in question by your inaction to have it removed. I can give you case citations for that particular judicial opinion if you`d like.
While I`m not surprised that the gentlemans` wife sought solace with another man in an attempt to escape or obtain some relief from his blatant batshittery this does not mitigate your hypocrisy on the subject of marriage.
I`m curious though, was he always mental or did his insanity become more pronounced as he got ever more deeply mired in religion? Religion tends to affect the mentally fragile in very adverse ways.
I mean here you are...would be a case in point.
Seriously though...was it the lesbian trapped inside Bruce Willis who committed the dirty deed, or was it the male skin on the lesbian?
You only expose your trollness.

You have no idea what you are ASSuming. I was vindicated by three different ministerial organizations, and he has spent time in jail for violating legal action.

However, I'm hardly shocked that you are siding with a letter written to the White House by a man speaking in King James English. What is the saying,'birds of a feather flock together'?

None of this changes or answers these facts;

Here is a simple explanation of the difference;

A fruit tree bearing fruit.
A fruit tree not bearing fruit for some reason.
A nut tree who never bears fruit wanting to be a fruit tree.
A nut tree hanging fruit on it's branches pretending to be a fruit tree.

Even funnier?

The claim that if the government doesn't 'require' fruit trees to bear fruit, then it is discrimination not to call nut trees fruit trees too!

Hilarious!!!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19575 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat hearsay as fact?
Pardon me, your character is showing.
You have no rational counter to the facts I state, so you resort to ad homoan attacks and slander.
Adultery isn't the issue here.
Smile.
<quoted text>
Which again begs the unanswered question, Based on what facts?
You are consistent about making ignorant claims and running.
Sissy coward.
Smile.
You seriously overestimate your importance. I don't know who the hell you are. I pop online a few times a day and follow a few threads. Then I tend to get sick of topix and don't come back for months at a time. All you anti-gays run together and sound like the same person to me. I can't remember which is ex-gay, which left their wife, whatever. So yes, if another poster I've recognized for years says something about you, their word is good enough for me, and I don't care enough about you to look into it, because by next week I'll forget you ever existed.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#19576 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You only expose your trollness.
...I was ...A fruit tree bearing fruit.

Hilarious!!!
Wow, it sure is dusty up in here.
Will Money

Apo, AE

#19578 Feb 2, 2013
GAY MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR 79% OF NEW AIDS INFECTIONS

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 3% of new infections. That same year, young MSM accounted for 69% of new HIV infections among persons aged 13–29 and 44% of infections among all MSM. At the end of 2009, an estimated 441,669 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the US were MSM or MSM-IDU.
The Numbers
New HIV Infections2

In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of new HIV infections in the US and 79% of infections among all newly infected men. Compared with other groups, MSM accounted for the largest numbers of new HIV infections in 2009.
Among all MSM, white MSM accounted for 11,400 (39%) new HIV infections in 2009. The largest number of new infections (3,400) occurred in those aged 40–49.
Among all MSM, black/African American MSM accounted for 10,800 (37%) new HIV infections in 2009. Whereas new HIV infections were relatively stable among MSM overall from 2006–2009, they increased 34% among young MSM—an increase largely due to a 48% increase among young black/African American MSM aged 13–29.
Among all MSM, Hispanic/Latino MSM accounted for 6,000 (20%) new HIV infections in 2009. The largest percentage of new infections (45%) occurred in those aged 13–29.

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the US, 2009, for the Most-Affected Subpopulations
Shown here is a vertical bar chart entitled,“Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2009, for the Most-Affected Subpopulations”. White MSM = 11,400 Black MSM = 10, 800 Women = 6,000 Latino MSM = 5,400 Black Heterosexual Men =2,400 White Heterosexual Women = 1,700 Black Male IDUs = 1,700 Latina Heterosexual Women = 1,200 Black Female IDUs =940 Subpopulations representing 2% or less of the overall US epidemic are not reflected in this chart.

Subpopulations representing 2% or less of the overall US epidemic are not reflected in this chart.
HIV and AIDS Diagnoses3 and Deaths

In 2010, in the 46 states with long-term confidential, name-based reporting, MSM accounted for 78% of estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older, and 61% of estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year.
At the end of 2009, of the estimated 784,701 persons living with an HIV diagnosis, 396,810, or 51%, were MSM. About 48% of MSM living with an HIV diagnosis were white, 30% were black/African American, and 19% were Hispanic/Latino.
In 2010, MSM accounted for 51% of estimated AIDS diagnoses among all adults and adolescents in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Of the estimated 16,796 AIDS diagnoses among MSM, 37% were in blacks/African Americans; 36% in whites; and 22% in Hispanics/Latinos.
By the end of 2009, an estimated 296,222 MSM with an AIDS diagnosis had died in the US since the beginning of the epidemic.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#19579 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course that was noticed.
You could have just said that in your first reply. Acknowledgment doesn't imply authentication.
KiMare wrote:
Why would you want to then accentuate that information?
If my ID was registered, I would have sent you a Topix mail to keep mention of it out of public view. But that wasn't an option so I chose instead to only mention the existence of the info but not it's location on that site. If I wanted to accentuate the information, I would have just posted a direct link to it and let the chips fall.
KiMare wrote:
Smile.
Yawn.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19580 Feb 2, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously overestimate your importance. I don't know who the hell you are. I pop online a few times a day and follow a few threads. Then I tend to get sick of topix and don't come back for months at a time. All you anti-gays run together and sound like the same person to me. I can't remember which is ex-gay, which left their wife, whatever. So yes, if another poster I've recognized for years says something about you, their word is good enough for me, and I don't care enough about you to look into it, because by next week I'll forget you ever existed.
I don't care what your Topix habit is.

I don't care that you don't care.

Doesn't change the facts.

You make troll and slanderous statements.

You may forget about me, but you are stuck with you.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#19581 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

You may forget about me, but you are stuck with you.
Smile.
That I am.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#19582 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

You may forget about me, but you are stuck with me.
Smile.
True that, also.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#19583 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
I never limited it to one point in the Bible.
You said yourself that's what you were doing, but ok.
KiMare wrote:
I've noted profound truths found in the Creation discourse. The InVitro prediction and fulfillment through Mary, and the resulting impact of the child. I have also picked out scientific truths only discovered in our times reflected in different OT Laws. That is just a start.
And where did you publish all these amazing discoveries? Where can I read about them? Did you receive a Pulitzer or Nobel for your acheivements? Any grant money or fellowships?
KiMare wrote:
Moreover, that one point in time involves more than all the accurate distinct implications of radiation. the accuracy and results of the Alien challenge, the picture of a presence (space craft) hovering and leading them give a consistent and accurate picture. Your claim that it is simply fiction in a mistranslated and distorted book simply doesn't make sense. All you do is ignore it's presence and point to other things.
Those other things HAVE to be considered. YOU ignore THEIR presence. What implication does any of this have on ALL the world's religions? Hindus believe their religion predicts dark matter, and the heat death of the universe. Muslims beleive the Quran foretold space travel. Most religions make similar grandiose claims. When you have 1500 pages of speculative guessing, it's inevitable that some guesses will get lucky.

Where is this "space craft" in the Bible? Exodus speaks of a "column of smoke". Guess what comes out of a camp fire? These people simply trumped up existing descriptions of smoke and fire, to frighten people into obedience. Where are these aliens TODAY? Have they retired to Space-Florida?
KiMare wrote:
Nor does my accurate terminology of an extra terrestrial visit conflict with people who recognize His qualifications to be God.
The ONLY explanation of that account is a historical event!
I've seen nothing "accurate". Only more myths, in a world FULL of myths.

REAL historical events are borne out by the millenia upon millenia of fossil records they left behind, which negate the story of Adam & Eve. The Bible is proven wrong from page 1.
KiMare wrote:
Yes there are many religions. Present in every culture. Always involving an attempt to fix human brokenness.
And how does "human brokenness" fit into your theories? Who broke us? How can we be fixed? Did these aliens create us? Do they require us to pray for salvation? Did an alien die for our sins? This has as much scientific validity as the Force from Star Wars.
KiMare wrote:
As to your questions, I've never claimed to have the answers for every question about the Bible. Nor am I required to answer your questions when you brush aside the single question I presented.
I ANSWERED your question, by recognizing these events as the MYTHS that they obviously are. You made claims above about something called "The InVitro prediction", without providing any explanation. It sounds like you DO have answers. Do they explain how a magic tree can hold the knowledge of good and evil within its fruit? Is it in the seeds? The skin? The juice? The Bible is DEVOID of science, and composed of metaphor and poetry.
KiMare wrote:
I suggest your issue is with God, and not the Bible. Explains your fixation on a Being you claim doesn't exist and a fiction book.
My issue is with God? I thought God was an alien? Which is it? How do I communicate with this God? Do aliens listen to prayer? Do they grant wishes? Do they punish the "wicked"? Are they angry at disbelievers? Do they toss us into a lake of fire? Where IS this lake?

Your alien ideas simply do NOT FIT with the magic-dominated supernaturalism of the Bible. Why have you not transformed Christianity with your claims? Who ELSE believes you?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#19584 Feb 2, 2013
Will Money wrote:
GAY MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR
Come bang me Will. You won't get a social disease, but you might get a sand-paper burn.

Kimare.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19585 Feb 2, 2013
Will Money wrote:
GAY MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR 79% OF NEW AIDS INFECTIONS
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)1 represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of all new HIV infections, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 3% of new infections. That same year, young MSM accounted for 69% of new HIV infections among persons aged 13–29 and 44% of infections among all MSM. At the end of 2009, an estimated 441,669 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the US were MSM or MSM-IDU.
The Numbers
New HIV Infections2
In 2009, MSM accounted for 61% of new HIV infections in the US and 79% of infections among all newly infected men. Compared with other groups, MSM accounted for the largest numbers of new HIV infections in 2009.
Among all MSM, white MSM accounted for 11,400 (39%) new HIV infections in 2009. The largest number of new infections (3,400) occurred in those aged 40–49.
Among all MSM, black/African American MSM accounted for 10,800 (37%) new HIV infections in 2009. Whereas new HIV infections were relatively stable among MSM overall from 2006–2009, they increased 34% among young MSM—an increase largely due to a 48% increase among young black/African American MSM aged 13–29.
Among all MSM, Hispanic/Latino MSM accounted for 6,000 (20%) new HIV infections in 2009. The largest percentage of new infections (45%) occurred in those aged 13–29.
Estimates of New HIV Infections in the US, 2009, for the Most-Affected Subpopulations
Shown here is a vertical bar chart entitled,“Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2009, for the Most-Affected Subpopulations”. White MSM = 11,400 Black MSM = 10, 800 Women = 6,000 Latino MSM = 5,400 Black Heterosexual Men =2,400 White Heterosexual Women = 1,700 Black Male IDUs = 1,700 Latina Heterosexual Women = 1,200 Black Female IDUs =940 Subpopulations representing 2% or less of the overall US epidemic are not reflected in this chart.
Subpopulations representing 2% or less of the overall US epidemic are not reflected in this chart.
HIV and AIDS Diagnoses3 and Deaths
In 2010, in the 46 states with long-term confidential, name-based reporting, MSM accounted for 78% of estimated HIV diagnoses among all males aged 13 years and older, and 61% of estimated diagnoses among all persons receiving an HIV diagnosis that year.
At the end of 2009, of the estimated 784,701 persons living with an HIV diagnosis, 396,810, or 51%, were MSM. About 48% of MSM living with an HIV diagnosis were white, 30% were black/African American, and 19% were Hispanic/Latino.
In 2010, MSM accounted for 51% of estimated AIDS diagnoses among all adults and adolescents in the 50 states and the District of Columbia. Of the estimated 16,796 AIDS diagnoses among MSM, 37% were in blacks/African Americans; 36% in whites; and 22% in Hispanics/Latinos.
By the end of 2009, an estimated 296,222 MSM with an AIDS diagnosis had died in the US since the beginning of the epidemic.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/index.htm
And how many married gay men get HIV while they are married?

Case closed.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19586 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I never limited it to one point in the Bible. I've noted profound truths found in the Creation discourse. The InVitro prediction and fulfillment through Mary, and the resulting impact of the child.
hahahahahahah

A "prediction" based on a mistranslated word.

The joke's on you, KiMerde.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19587 Feb 2, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahah
A "prediction" based on a mistranslated word.
The joke's on you, KiMerde.
That would make it all the more profound.

Snicker.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19588 Feb 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make it all the more profound.
Snicker.
What? That stupid people mistranslated a word into virgin, so they had to make up a ridiculous lie about "immaculate conception."

Profound lies are still lies.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#19589 Feb 2, 2013
TRISH'S NEW NAME IS HONEYSUCKER

.. that should tell everyone what they need to know ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious objection to gay marriage leads to bi... 4 min Wondering 5
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min KiMare 3,955
Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 4 min WeTheSheeple 1,142
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 7 min zyondra 125
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 min KiMare 29,855
New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patr... 9 min Warren Wilhelm Jr 11
Kelly Clarkson doesn't mind if her daughter is gay 9 min cpeter1313 40
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 10 min Reverend Alan 15,913
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 11 min valiant 57,959
Is Jeb Bush 'evolving' on same-sex marriage and... 26 min WeTheSheeple 222
Biggest Gay Lies (May '14) 3 hr Uve 3,234
More from around the web