So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 18,015

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Full Story

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#19516 Jan 31, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're just a plain old adulterer.
That's all he is.

And that makes his posts here even more ridiculous. You can't claim religious or moral authority when you are an unrepentant sinner in the eyes of the God you profess to follow. And while Jesus said nothing about gay folks, he was very very specific about adultery and re-marrying after divorce.

Abuse of one's "moral authority" as a Pastor is even worse, I believe, since from he who is given much, much is also expected.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19518 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
Trivia Question : Why are most Fa$$ots atheist?
One of those types of questions which discloses the ignorance of those who ask the questions. How would a person's belief in an invisible deity have anything to do with their natural birth condition? With many gay people in the ministry and many more as devout believers in a non-existent God, how could you draw any generalities linking the two?

On the other hand bigots and hate-mongers are easily detected.

Location hidden

#19520 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG ANSWER
Because if Fa$$ots believed in God, they would have to believe in the Bible. If they believed in the Bible, they would have to know it condemns homosexuality at every turn. In turn they would have to know that their perverted fetishes are wrong, perverted, & abnormal. Therefore preferring not to believe in God cause their perverted desires are stronger than their desire to believe.
You can hold whatever opinion you desire until your opinion harms other people, then you will be controlled but your opinions will not endure on this earth.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19521 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG ANSWER
Because if Fa$$ots believed in God, they would have to believe in the Bible. If they believed in the Bible, they would have to know it condemns homosexuality at every turn. In turn they would have to know that their perverted fetishes are wrong, perverted, & abnormal. Therefore preferring not to believe in God cause their perverted desires are stronger than their desire to believe.
...yawn...
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19524 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Open Mouth, Insert DlCK
Can't stop thinking about it, can you?

Location hidden

#19526 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be clear about one thing. I'm not Patty, you have no control over me and never will have. Don't think for one minute that you'll dictate what I can say or what I cannot say on here. I say what's on my mind and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Comprenda amigo?
It is unimportant to me who you are but if you happen to live in the USA you will have legalized SSM there soon, and then you may not like it but any former of prejudice against gays will be a crime.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#19527 Jan 31, 2013
The 1980's called. They want all their old, worn out, gerbil jokes back! Acid washed jeans can remain with their owners.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#19530 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
Trivia Question : Why are most Fa$$ots atheist?
Because most of today's surviving myths are hateful, primitive, patriarchal, tribal, pointless and foolish.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19532 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG ANSWER
You invisible sky daddy and his book of myths are irrelevant.

Since: May 11

UK

#19533 Jan 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
People ask me for his autograph all the time.
Smile.
...do you work with the blind and partially sighted?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19534 Jan 31, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...do you work with the blind and partially sighted?
lol
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#19536 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just give you the answer Fa$$ot, don't blame me cause you don't like it.
Blame you? Who's blaming you? Did you miss the short bus today?

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#19537 Jan 31, 2013
NoQ wrote:
WRONG ANSWER
But if we believed in the Bible, then we would have to believe in magic and talking animals. We would have to abandon our sense of rationality and logic. The world doesn't run on ghosts and goblins and unicorns. When someone makes a convincing, evidence-based case for a god who creates feeling beings and then throws them into the fire for eternity if they don't toe the line, even though he can see the future and could've prevented the whole thing, THEN maybe I'll consider believing such nonsense.

In the meantime, the Bible goes on the fantasy-fiction shelf, alongside the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, the Buddhist Tripitaka, and the Mayan Popol Vuh. I have no intention of tossing out my critical thinking skills in favor of the slave-loving, woman-hating myths of Bronze Age shepherds and fisherman.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19541 Jan 31, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're just a plain old adulterer.
What do you mean? Please clarify.

Smile.

Location hidden

#19542 Jan 31, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
But if we believed in the Bible, then we would have to believe in magic and talking animals. We would have to abandon our sense of rationality and logic. The world doesn't run on ghosts and goblins and unicorns. When someone makes a convincing, evidence-based case for a god who creates feeling beings and then throws them into the fire for eternity if they don't toe the line, even though he can see the future and could've prevented the whole thing, THEN maybe I'll consider believing such nonsense.
In the meantime, the Bible goes on the fantasy-fiction shelf, alongside the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, the Buddhist Tripitaka, and the Mayan Popol Vuh. I have no intention of tossing out my critical thinking skills in favor of the slave-loving, woman-hating myths of Bronze Age shepherds and fisherman.
Except that you can't explain the Alien who gave the Law that created the most significant culture in history. Heck, you can't even explain the perfect description of radiation when He gave the Law to Moses!

Snicker.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#19543 Jan 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that you can't explain the Alien who gave the Law that created the most significant culture in history. Heck, you can't even explain the perfect description of radiation when He gave the Law to Moses!
Snicker.
That's your hangup, Kuntmare.
Troll on, mangina man.
Passing Through

United States

#19544 Jan 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a psychotic predator and he went to jail for his behavior towards my family and I.
Should be obvious to any sane person. Appears most on here need a letter validating theirs...
Snicker.
I don't disagree your accuser appears to have more than his fair share of mental issues and eccentricities. However, I wasn't commenting on his accusations against you per se but rather was giving you a heads up that one of the docuemnts posted on his site contains what he asserts is your social security number. I have no way of knowing if it is or not and granted his website likely doesn't get a lot of traffic, but if it really is what he asserts it's not something that should be casually posted on the internet.

But hey, if it's of no concern to you, I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it either.

“Unconvinced”

Seattle, WA

#19545 Jan 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
Snicker.
There's no need to explain what never happened.

Did your "alien" (or "Alien" capitalized?) order people to worship it, and to have no other Aliens/gods before it? Is that the basis of this amazing "Law"? Did the Alien insist on all these capital letters?

Did this Alien give Balaam's donkey the gift of speech?

Did the Alien flood the world? And then un-flood it?

Did this Alien scramble the languages of the people building the Tower of Babel?

Did your Alien come up with the rules for slavery, like who to enslave, how long to enslave them, and how hard to beat them?

Did this Alien come up with the Levitical laws, like not cutting your hair, not wearing mixed fibers, and not getting tattoos?

Did they forbid the eating of pork and shellfish, while neglecting to give simple instructions on how to prepare them properly.

Was Jesus one of these Aliens?

Was Samson an Alien? Or did the Aliens only power up his hair?

Do these Aliens play any roles in any of the OTHER world religions? Did they give Mohammad a Pegasus? Did they live on Mount Olympus? Did they command Aztec ritual sacrifices? Did they tell Buddha about reincarnation? Did they unleash the Rakshasas?

Do OTHER Christians agree with you about your Alien theories? Do you get a lot of support from your pastor? Do the Aliens talk to the Pope?

Will I get any sensible answers to these questions?

snicker
snort
smile
cough cough HIC!
haaaackkk ptui
excuse me!
snicker

ahhh, good times.

Location hidden

#19546 Feb 1, 2013
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree your accuser appears to have more than his fair share of mental issues and eccentricities. However, I wasn't commenting on his accusations against you per se but rather was giving you a heads up that one of the docuemnts posted on his site contains what he asserts is your social security number. I have no way of knowing if it is or not and granted his website likely doesn't get a lot of traffic, but if it really is what he asserts it's not something that should be casually posted on the internet.
But hey, if it's of no concern to you, I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it either.
Of course that was noticed.

Why would you want to then accentuate that information?

Smile.

Location hidden

#19547 Feb 1, 2013
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need to explain what never happened.
Did your "alien" (or "Alien" capitalized?) order people to worship it, and to have no other Aliens/gods before it? Is that the basis of this amazing "Law"? Did the Alien insist on all these capital letters?
Did this Alien give Balaam's donkey the gift of speech?
Did the Alien flood the world? And then un-flood it?
Did this Alien scramble the languages of the people building the Tower of Babel?
Did your Alien come up with the rules for slavery, like who to enslave, how long to enslave them, and how hard to beat them?
Did this Alien come up with the Levitical laws, like not cutting your hair, not wearing mixed fibers, and not getting tattoos?
Did they forbid the eating of pork and shellfish, while neglecting to give simple instructions on how to prepare them properly.
Was Jesus one of these Aliens?
Was Samson an Alien? Or did the Aliens only power up his hair?
Do these Aliens play any roles in any of the OTHER world religions? Did they give Mohammad a Pegasus? Did they live on Mount Olympus? Did they command Aztec ritual sacrifices? Did they tell Buddha about reincarnation? Did they unleash the Rakshasas?
Do OTHER Christians agree with you about your Alien theories? Do you get a lot of support from your pastor? Do the Aliens talk to the Pope?
Will I get any sensible answers to these questions?
snicker
snort
smile
cough cough HIC!
haaaackkk ptui
excuse me!
snicker
ahhh, good times.
I'm simply pointing out the difference between honest evaluation and a ignorant, sacrilegious scoffing of things you do not understand.

A rational person would honestly weigh both sides. You don't.

Snicker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-rights group backs use of HIV-prevention pill 25 min NorCal Native 17
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr NightMare 56,617
Jade 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 18
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,320
Gay marriage: Alaska, Arizona couples win fight 3 hr cpeter1313 22
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 3 hr cpeter1313 148
Gay Men: Which Diaper Do You Wear? 3 hr Jackson 21
Houston Tells Pastors to Turn Over Sermons or F... 3 hr Phily fagg@ts nex... 181
Supreme Court paves way for gay marriage ina 6 hr Belle Sexton 394
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 hr Belle Sexton 542
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 7 hr Hammond 2,952

Gay/Lesbian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE