So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

Aug 17, 2012 | Posted by: Sei | Full story: lezgetreal.com

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Comments (Page 893)

Showing posts 17,841 - 17,860 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks!
I prefer the term 'jack ass' over 'jerk'.
Stating a simple truth is not being a jerk. Being angry about hearing a clear simple truth is a sign of denial. You really need to think about that...
Smile.
I simply reject intolerance.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What marriage?
Smile.
My marriage, stupid. You don't pay attention very well.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly obsessed, it is painful... sphincter muscle cramp every time I address it with you.
Just a simple point of reality that exposes the inherent defect of homosexuality. Something the epi-marker mistake is confirming.
Smirk.
Sounds like you're just a plain old adulterer.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all he is.

And that makes his posts here even more ridiculous. You can't claim religious or moral authority when you are an unrepentant sinner in the eyes of the God you profess to follow. And while Jesus said nothing about gay folks, he was very very specific about adultery and re-marrying after divorce.

Abuse of one's "moral authority" as a Pastor is even worse, I believe, since from he who is given much, much is also expected.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
Trivia Question : Why are most Fa$$ots atheist?
One of those types of questions which discloses the ignorance of those who ask the questions. How would a person's belief in an invisible deity have anything to do with their natural birth condition? With many gay people in the ministry and many more as devout believers in a non-existent God, how could you draw any generalities linking the two?

On the other hand bigots and hate-mongers are easily detected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG ANSWER
Because if Fa$$ots believed in God, they would have to believe in the Bible. If they believed in the Bible, they would have to know it condemns homosexuality at every turn. In turn they would have to know that their perverted fetishes are wrong, perverted, & abnormal. Therefore preferring not to believe in God cause their perverted desires are stronger than their desire to believe.
You can hold whatever opinion you desire until your opinion harms other people, then you will be controlled but your opinions will not endure on this earth.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG ANSWER
Because if Fa$$ots believed in God, they would have to believe in the Bible. If they believed in the Bible, they would have to know it condemns homosexuality at every turn. In turn they would have to know that their perverted fetishes are wrong, perverted, & abnormal. Therefore preferring not to believe in God cause their perverted desires are stronger than their desire to believe.
...yawn...
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: Open Mouth, Insert DlCK
Can't stop thinking about it, can you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be clear about one thing. I'm not Patty, you have no control over me and never will have. Don't think for one minute that you'll dictate what I can say or what I cannot say on here. I say what's on my mind and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Comprenda amigo?
It is unimportant to me who you are but if you happen to live in the USA you will have legalized SSM there soon, and then you may not like it but any former of prejudice against gays will be a crime.

“Times are changing!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

The 1980's called. They want all their old, worn out, gerbil jokes back! Acid washed jeans can remain with their owners.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
Trivia Question : Why are most Fa$$ots atheist?
Because most of today's surviving myths are hateful, primitive, patriarchal, tribal, pointless and foolish.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG ANSWER
You invisible sky daddy and his book of myths are irrelevant.

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
People ask me for his autograph all the time.
Smile.
...do you work with the blind and partially sighted?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...do you work with the blind and partially sighted?
lol
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just give you the answer Fa$$ot, don't blame me cause you don't like it.
Blame you? Who's blaming you? Did you miss the short bus today?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
WRONG ANSWER
But if we believed in the Bible, then we would have to believe in magic and talking animals. We would have to abandon our sense of rationality and logic. The world doesn't run on ghosts and goblins and unicorns. When someone makes a convincing, evidence-based case for a god who creates feeling beings and then throws them into the fire for eternity if they don't toe the line, even though he can see the future and could've prevented the whole thing, THEN maybe I'll consider believing such nonsense.

In the meantime, the Bible goes on the fantasy-fiction shelf, alongside the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, the Buddhist Tripitaka, and the Mayan Popol Vuh. I have no intention of tossing out my critical thinking skills in favor of the slave-loving, woman-hating myths of Bronze Age shepherds and fisherman.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? Please clarify.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
But if we believed in the Bible, then we would have to believe in magic and talking animals. We would have to abandon our sense of rationality and logic. The world doesn't run on ghosts and goblins and unicorns. When someone makes a convincing, evidence-based case for a god who creates feeling beings and then throws them into the fire for eternity if they don't toe the line, even though he can see the future and could've prevented the whole thing, THEN maybe I'll consider believing such nonsense.
In the meantime, the Bible goes on the fantasy-fiction shelf, alongside the Quran, the Book of Mormon, the Hindu Vedas, the Buddhist Tripitaka, and the Mayan Popol Vuh. I have no intention of tossing out my critical thinking skills in favor of the slave-loving, woman-hating myths of Bronze Age shepherds and fisherman.
Except that you can't explain the Alien who gave the Law that created the most significant culture in history. Heck, you can't even explain the perfect description of radiation when He gave the Law to Moses!

Snicker.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that you can't explain the Alien who gave the Law that created the most significant culture in history. Heck, you can't even explain the perfect description of radiation when He gave the Law to Moses!
Snicker.
That's your hangup, Kuntmare.
Troll on, mangina man.
Passing Through

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a psychotic predator and he went to jail for his behavior towards my family and I.
Should be obvious to any sane person. Appears most on here need a letter validating theirs...
Snicker.
I don't disagree your accuser appears to have more than his fair share of mental issues and eccentricities. However, I wasn't commenting on his accusations against you per se but rather was giving you a heads up that one of the docuemnts posted on his site contains what he asserts is your social security number. I have no way of knowing if it is or not and granted his website likely doesn't get a lot of traffic, but if it really is what he asserts it's not something that should be casually posted on the internet.

But hey, if it's of no concern to you, I certainly won't be losing any sleep over it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,841 - 17,860 of18,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••