So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?

There are 20 comments on the Aug 17, 2012, lezgetreal.com story titled So, What Is It That The Anti-Gay Groups Actually Fear?. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

What makes hate, well, hate? Given that today is something of a quiet news day, it may be nice to give ourselves a breather and think about some things.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19391 Jan 28, 2013
Peace-Love-Happiness wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?! There is a long letter written on the website of his former church. It describes his unrepentant behavior. Sounds familiar, huh?
Honestly, I don't have a problem when people disagree with me. I even understand when they base their opposition to ssm on the Bible. But it is reprehensible when people actively misrepresent themselves as good Christians when they have major skeletons in their closet. It's almost as if the harder they profess to be Christians, the bigger their skeletons.
I'm not a perfect Christian, but I don't claim to be. I can be aggressive in my words and don't always make the best decisions about what to share on Topix ("P" calls it gossip). But not even God could find skeletons like KiMare's and "P's" in MY closet. I may falter on some of the little things, but I would NEVER steal someone's spouse, get a divorce if it wasn't biblical, or treat people like garbage just because they're gay.
Figures, I just knew he was a hypocritical POS....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19393 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
From the website of your former church? Yeah, should be interesting.
It's not my former Church.

Post it. Easy to do.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19394 Jan 28, 2013
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
... Smirk from my ass crack.
That is one huge smirk.

Snicker.

Since: Jul 12

Daytona Beach, FL

#19395 Jan 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
It's not my former Church.
Post it. Easy to do.
Smile.
Yeah, I realized that after I went back to find the link. It's a lot to read through. But it is from a member of your former church and he has major beef with you.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#19396 Jan 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I just love to make Kmart feel stupid, even though he pretends he doesn't feel stupid from our comments. It's quite obvious, when he starts slinging insults, that he feels dumb and defeated.
Regarding anything to do with a wedding, we aren't going to do anything for at least another year. We want to be financially stable, settled in to a new place, and everything before we move on to the next step.
We have all engaged him from time to time, but really, he has no morals, a poor intellect, no ability or desire to learn, and isn't very interesting.

How can anyone have any interest in a person who pretends to be a Christian, but espouses no christian values or actions whatsoever?

It's all a game on his part to drive people away from God through his own arrogance and need for attention. Perhaps it's better to just leave him alone in his insecurity and with his self inflated ego. They seem to be all he needs.

Well, except for attention.

And maybe we should deny him that, for his own good, and that of his poor family.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19398 Jan 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my respect for children, families and marriage that confronts your selfish abuse and desecration of them.
Your personal attacks are not a defense of faulty and deceitful thinking.
Get really honey.
Smile.
No, you should respect all marriages.

Shortly, the law will require this. Best to start getting used to it now.

Grin.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19399 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Fine. How's that marriage you broke up?
He/she broke up a marriage? That's an interesting insight.

So it has an inferiority complex and thinks by demeaning gay marriages, it's not so bad? Seriously?

Too funny.

Fort Lauderdale FL

#19400 Jan 28, 2013
Ah, now we see with whom we are dealing. An unworthy adversary at best.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19402 Jan 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>It is my respect for children, families and marriage that confronts your selfish abuse and desecration of them.

Get really honey.

Smile.
BAHAHA!

And that's why you stole someone's life and don't have kids of your own, but are against having kids that aren't your own?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#19403 Jan 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Ask her to post the source of her 'facts'.

That should be interesting...

SNicker.
I found the source myself, it fits perfectly.
You really have no place in trying to tell anyone what marriage is or isn't, less so than we originally thought.

Isn't that so, wife-burglar?

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#19404 Jan 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the source myself, it fits perfectly.
You really have no place in trying to tell anyone what marriage is or isn't, less so than we originally thought.
Isn't that so, wife-burglar?
He thinks he looks like...BRUCE WILLIS? LMFAO

Gilding the lily somewhat.

Bruce Willis...tactical marriage guidance counsellor...

“O'si yo!”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#19405 Jan 28, 2013
Religionthebiglie wrote:
<quoted text>
You support murder and sending gay AMERICANS to Uganda to be murdered.
and you support the silencing of Christians in the world.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19406 Jan 28, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this for a scenario, Patty? I will contact the RC Sheriff and send several posts by UIF and tell them that this person, UIF, posting on Topix claims she is not Patty H. and that she will be going into their office to confirm that and sign a form with a police officer as witness that you provided ID that was not the same person and the person who was reported to them by me. Is that acceptable to you?
I see it as one way to end this nonsense.
the only thing acceptable to me is that you LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.

live your life and let others live theres.

LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19407 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be close to 70,000 posts about now between your various ID`s over the past and you have the gall to say that a poster who has less than a quarter of that has made this their life?
This is your job patricia, this is what you do, it obviously consumes you to such a degree that you absolutely cannot stop even when you`re looking like the biggest fool since yellodog.
man you are despirate if you are resorting now to counting peoples posts.........HAHAHAHA

are you keeping score?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19408 Jan 28, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. do you think Patricia's elevated testosterone levels causes her butch appearance ??..
Do you think HL's sexual confusion contributes to her vulgar personality and harm seeking agendas?

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19409 Jan 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and your god hasn't cured anything.
This is a first, you're actually accepting you're wrong.
This is a step in the right direction, Patty.
God is continually curing and healing,
maybe its past time you wake up and wise up and start seeking out truth for a change instead of being content to live the lie.

“O'si yo!”

Location hidden

#19410 Jan 28, 2013
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you are publicly admitting you are a sociopath, since you meet all the above criteria, Patricia.
what i admit is that you are Grotesquely strange.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#19411 Jan 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my respect for children, families and marriage that confronts your selfish abuse and desecration of them.
Get really honey.
Smile.
No, it's your lack of respect for others that compels you to post here.

Since: May 11

Glasgow, UK

#19412 Jan 28, 2013
United in faith wrote:
<quoted text>
man you are despirate if you are resorting now to counting peoples posts.........HAHAHAHA
are you keeping score?
Does it tax your little brain to add three numbers together Trish?
Yellodog 49974
Pattiecake58 6373
United in faith 3915
My apologies 60272.
Des pirate? is that some kind of French priate chic fashion?
Passing Through

Chicago, IL

#19413 Jan 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it tax your little brain to add three numbers together Trish?
Yellodog 49974
Pattiecake58 6373
United in faith 3915
My apologies 60272.
Des pirate? is that some kind of French priate chic fashion?
You forgot Patricia's 106 posts as wrongrighter_wins. One should always endeavor for accuracy. ;-)

link: http://www.topix.com/member/profile/wrongrigh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gay/Lesbian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Prep-for-Dep 19,909
News Top U.S. court appears on cusp of declaring rig... 9 min Fa-Foxy 19
News Kenya: Court orders government to register gay ... 10 min Wall 2
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 12 min No Surprise 2,804
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 19 min Gov Corbutt of th... 149
News Now out, Bruce Jenner shines spotlight on trans... 21 min Wall 23
News Potsdam gay pride parade brings faith and aware... 24 min Gov Corbutt of th... 111
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 34 min Rose_NoHo 2,115
Are the mods fair and balanced? 6 hr Poof1 666
More from around the web